1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 pm

she stopped the movie and took out her earphones. "i could ask you the same thing, sir." she smiled and grabbed his phone and changed her contact name to 'ice cream lover' and took a cute picture of herself before giving it back to him. "why did you even come here?"
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Walker watched as she took his phone and changed her contacts and picture. He gave her a playful roll of his eyes before leaning back a bit. "Eh, this is better than school." He mused, he glanced down at his phone before turning it off and deciding to just eat some of the melting ice cream in his hand. "Plus, who would turn down going to an ice cream shop." He chuckled.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 pm

"well most people don't like me so i'm surprised." she muttered before finishing her ice cream. lexa was a lonely person and only had 1 true friend, but she didn't like her that much anymore. "i have to go to my house to get some advil or something and your free to come along. my dad is never home so you welcome over anytime." she told him softly before standing up and throwing away her empty ice cream dish.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

"Hm, sure. I have nothing better to do anyway." Walker murmured before standing up and throwing his own dish away. He stretched his arms out slowly. He ran out of the shop and hopped into his car, turning it on and backing out of the place. 'All of you school bums.' He texted the chat before waiting for Lexa to start driving as well. The rain was slightly ticking him off, but he kept calm, putting his hood over his already wet hair.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:32 pm

lexa got into her jeep and drove to her house. she unlocked her door and strolled into her house. she was greeted by her cute pomeranian puppy that she had recently got. she took some medicine and looked at walker. "do you consider me a friend? it's fine if you don't. i get the answer so i'm used to it so tell me the truth." she mumbled and got out her phone
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Walker went in as well, seeing the little puppy. He grinned, following Lexa. He leaned against one of the walls, shrugging. "I mean, yeah, you aren't like other people who are boring and all." He smirked, nodding. He fiddled around with his phone, shoving it in his pocket before he would drop it. "So, what are you going to do now that you decided to ditch class?" He asked subtly.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:52 pm

lexa shrugged and sighed. “i don’t know... i was going to watch some movies and do work that my dad’s supposed to do but never has time for it.” she muttered and rubbed her head. “seriously i am the most boring person in the world.” she told him and turned on another horror movie.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am

Walker shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest. "I've seen more boring people." He mumbled. "I'll be right back." He said, walking out of the house and went into his car. He grunted annoyingly when he didn't find what he was looking for. So, he walked back inside her house, glaring around the inside.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am

"what's wrong?" she asked and raised her eyebrows. she turned off the movie and stood up. "are you looking for something? i can help find it." she murmured and bit her lip a bit. she looked at her phone after it buzzed and groaned. she threw her phone across the room and let herself start glaring at the phone that was now slightly cracked, but she didn't care.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:41 pm

"Hm?" Walker mumbled, "Oh, its nothing." He added, slipping his hands into his pockets. He was sort of surprised when she threw her phone from quite a distance, but he ignored it, not wanting to make a big situation of it. He smirked for a moment, shaking his head. "Do you have any water?" He asked, leaning against a wall and looking over towards her phone, then glaring over at her
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me