~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Tue May 08, 2018 8:32 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean glanced around, her different colored eyes spotted escape places. Of course she didnt want to leave her friends, so she sat down and heaved a sigh. "Sure.. we could." She responded to Adryn's idea. His response sounded like he thought it was bored. She thought that too, but it was all the fun they could have. But, suddenly, a rabbit bolted across and ran i to Adryn's sibling, not even knowing that she was there. Bean saw as it got scared of the Akita and ran off.

>/Sorry for the short and late reply! \<
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 08, 2018 9:49 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

Stacy shot up once she picked up the hopping of the hare and leaped away in shock as the creature dashed away. Adryn couldn't help but laugh at his sister's reaction to the unexpected rabbit and she replied with a glare.
"Oh shush you would have reacted the same way!" She barked as she fell back onto the dusty ground to sunbathe.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed May 09, 2018 9:34 am

Bean sighed. She heard a shaking of keys and saw the carer walking out. He latched on their leashes and pulled them inside. "Adoption day" The carer mumbled to himself, a hint of excitement glinted his voice. He must not like us. Bean thought. She growled as he placed her behind her bars.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon May 14, 2018 10:09 am

Adryn's ear shifted as he heard their carer speak the words. "Adoption day?" He echoed, shooting concerned glances at Bean and Stacy. Was it already that day? It seemed to creep up on them quicker than expected.
"We'll be fine." Stacy mumbled as she rolled over onto her side. "The people won't come in until later in the afternoon."

;; AAAAA im so so so so sorry to only now reply,, i forgot to reply aaaa
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

Bean shivered in her cage. Not of the cold, but of fear. She didnt want to lose her friends. Bean barked to Adryn and Stacy. "I hope we don't get separated. " She looked at other dogs who seemed to be happy for adoption day. But, only a few didnt want to leave one another. We cant be separated, right..? Bean thought to herself, her different colored eyes closed, praying.

//It is okay! \\
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon May 14, 2018 10:25 am

"I'm sure we won't, right?" He twisted his head to the other lounging Akita, but Stacy stayed silent. Maybe she's just asleep.
He turned to check on his other siblings, and gradually more woke up.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon May 14, 2018 10:28 am

Bean opened her eyes and they seemed to blaze between the bars. She waited for adoption time, to see who will be truly chosen. She sighed and curled up and, her curly tail ending the wagging session. She was srill awake, just looking at the wall.

//Sorry it is short. I didnt know what to write! \\
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon May 14, 2018 11:02 am

Adryn anxiously had his eyes glued to the door, impatiently waiting for someone to enter. He scuttled closer to his siblings, clinging close to his brothers. Soon enough two couples entered into the room with a worker.
"All are up for adoption. Take your time." The employee informed as she backed herself into one of the corners and watched both of them.

;; its okay !
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 am

Bean instantly jumped to the corner of the cage when the couple came in. She only went to the front of the cage for water and food. Her ears pressed back against her skull when the coupld came close. So she hid as good as she could under the small bed. She didnt move, laying flat.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm

The other couple approached his cage. They seemed to be surprised by the amount of siblings he had. He quietly whimpered once he locked eyes with one of the two.
Please don't choose me, please don't choose me...!
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me