1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:14 am

Larson smiled and nodded. "Okay we are gonna go after school today and the guys will have their girls with them so you won't be alone." He winked at her and got a text from one of the guys. He rolled his eyes and smiled slightly. "I've got to get to class see ya later. Ugh I got math now..." He ran off.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:23 am

"Oh, okay." Brooke said with a little nod, glad she wasn't going to be the only girl. She giggled a little to herself as he hurried to his math class before she thought that she should be heading to her class too. Walking out of the library, she headed to her literature class.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:03 am

Logan sat in his math class listening to people gossip about his break up and lost it. He ran out of class and went to sit in Mr. James literally class. He sat in a desk and propped his feet up. He saw his ex on one side and Brooke on the other.

Megan his ex looked at Brooke. "Speaking of bad guys you should avoid, meet my ex boyfriend!" She sighed. "He's the one who humiliated me in front of the whole school."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 am

Brooke looked at Megan and was about to ask her what happened until she suddenly noticed Logan sitting in her class, 'I thought he had math class.' She thought quietly before looking back at Megan,"He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me." She admitted.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:04 am

Logan frowned and looked at Megan before he looked back at Brooke. "What ever she told you was a lie, she's just creating drama." He heard people start to talk again and he let a few tears run down his face.

Megan rolled her eyes. "Come on Brooke, I'm your friend, don't listen to him."
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 am

Brooke felt her heartstrings being pulled at when she suddenly saw a light, wet glisten off of Logan's cheek, quickly recognizing it as a tear. She slowly turned her head to look back at Megan,"Friend?" She started with a joking breath of air,"No, just no. We're not friends. I've been coming to this school for two days now, and I barely know you." She responded and then quickly added,"Also, just going on a limb here from you saying that he so called 'humiliated' you in front of the whole school and every thing going around us right now, that you actually dumped him." Brooke said a little sassily before looking straight ahead to the front of the class, wishing Mr. James to walk through the classroom door any second and start class so everything going on this very moment could just stop.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Mr.James came in and started class. "Logan, if you aren't in this class you need to leave unless you have a pass from your teacher."

Logan got up and made his way to the door. "See you tomorrow Mr.James." He walked out and sat down outside before he let out more tears. He normally was the tough guy in the school, the one who never cried. Though his life has a bumpy road ahead. He got up and came back with a pass. He has his smile back on his face and he went back to Brooke. "Just so you know tonight you get to meet the real me."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Brooke let out a small sigh of relief when the teacher finally showed up. She stayed quiet while Logan left as she listened to Mr. James. When Logan soon came back with a pass, she looked at him,"You're not here just be because you don't like math, are you?" She asked quietly, not to disturb the teacher.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Logan nodded slowly. "Everyone is talking about the break up and my mom is on vacation. But she got sick and hasn't been able to come home." He then smiled. "But I'm trying to stay happy and so far you are the only one who seems to care about what others may be going through."

Megan rolled her eyes. "Of you like her just say it."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:59 pm

Brooke lightly glared at Megan to be quiet before looking back at Logan,"Ylu stood up for me, so it's only fair I stand up for you." She said softly, glancing to the front of the class room.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me