1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:42 am

She jumped at his voice and knocked something else over. "I'm bleeding! And I don't know why!" She opened the door, her clothes were covered in blood. "What's wrong with me?" She asked and saw his eyes. "You okay? Is that show that emotional to you?" The air cut on right above her head and the scent flew to him.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:47 am

Jonathan frowns slightly wondering what she met by that, he then heard her coming towards the door and suddenly said: "Hope don't open the doo-" And it was to late, he glanced at her for a second before he placed his hand on his face groaning a bit trying to fight off the feeling of biting her but it wasn't working and he soon snapped and grabbed her pulling her close to him while he lowered his face saying softly: "I am sorry Hope." After that his fangs sinks into the soft skin of her neck.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:49 am

Hope screamed in pain and kneed him in the stomach. She started crying and wiggled free. She looked at him with wide eyes.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 am

Jonathan held onto her tightly making sure she couldn't move away as he started drinking of her blood, he hated the fact that she was scared and hurt but it was something be couldn't help. One's his body was finally satisfied with the little amount of blood he stopped.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:54 am

She kept crying and sunk to the ground. Once she was out of his arms she bolted for the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and locked it. She hopped in the shower and cried softly. She cut the water off and got out. She grabbed a robe and put it on. "I want to go home!!!" She cried. "But I'm stuck here with a vampire...." She gasped as she heard the door knob turn.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:59 am

Jonathan watched her run off before he sighs placing his head on the wall cursing. He just blew it, he hated the fact that he wasn't human. He even messed up big time and attacked the person he loved, he knew she would want to leave and never return and that much would break him. He turned and goes over to the bathroom and slowly opened the door while saying: "Hope?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:02 am

Hope looked at him and started shaking. "Please don't hurt me!" She backed to a corner. "I'm scared...." She started crying. "You're a vampire...."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:05 am

Jonathan looks at her hating it that she was afraid if him, he gazed down at the ground saying: "I-I won't hurt you Hope... I'm sorry I lost control it shouldn't have happened, I made a mistake." His eyes where still shining brightly red but it died down turning green ones more.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 am

Hope felt her neck and a hard time breathing. "Jonathan, I can't breathe that good..." She caught her breath and cried. "Why did you keep it from me?" She looked at him with pained eyes. Her neck was still bleeding a little bit and she covered it up.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Jonathan moved closer to her and and hugged her saying softly: "Shhh just calm down, I didn't want to keep it from you it was just not time to tell you yet..." He held her gently not wanting her sad.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me