1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Takeshi sighs and sits down watching the dancing flames of the fire. As the stange noises started he gazed around with a small frown. It didn't always sound much like any type of animal he have heard before. He just hoped the fire will keep them away for now and that also remined him to add more wood. A few of the people have fallen asleep but he forced himself to remain awake knowing there are dangers that came with a forest. He honestly didn't know where they even where but it almost felt like they could be stuck on an island.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:33 pm

As soon as Alyx calmed down from her daze-iness. She sighed, looking up at the male that had gotten her from the crash. " I am Alyx, by the way. " A small smile spread across her lips and she poked a stick at the fire. The crackling warmth of the red blaze filled the night sky. At least Alyx wasn't as terrified anymore from the darkness. She always hated the dark. She thought it was depressing and really sad. Hopefully the night will end soon so the group can begin exploring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Takeshi remained watching the fire until he heard the girl speak, his golden hazel eyes slowly moving towards her and he said: "Oh I'm Takeshi East." He turned his eyes back to the fire and frowns when he heard a strange sound near the plane rubble. He then said: "These noises sound rather stange, do know what they might be?" He glanced at Alyx after asking.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Alyx's emerald green eyes glared back at the sparkling fire. As soon as the male spoke, she looked at him. Giving direct eye contact. " I don't know. But, I am a photography and an animal researcher. Those aren't normal sounds. " She didn't even have any doubt in her tone. " And by the sounds of it. We might not survive this night. If we're lucky, tomorrow night is doomsday. " She informed, almost re-assuring everyone that it's going to be okay tonight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Takeshi nods and said: "Well help should arrive tomorrow so I think we will all be just fine." He sighs hoping it was true. When daylight finally started coming he stood up and looked around but something caught his eye. At the crash sight some of the dead bodies seemed to have been eaten from. He slowly made his way closer and realized some stange footprints around, I started wondering what lived here.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Alyx fell asleep after a while. Before she knew it, it was daylight. She sighed, lifting herself up from the cold dirty ground and brushed herself off. She stared at one of her new friends, Takeshi. Then she watched where Takeshi was going. To the dead bodies. She lifted herself up and followed him. She looked down and found herself stepping into a creature's footprints. " These are not normal animal footprints. " She widened her eyes then crouched down to feel the dirt, " It's pretty new. They came about two hours ago. " Alyx said rubbing the dirt between her fingers. " I could do some researches on the dead bodies? " She suggested.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Takeshi kneeled down at a half eaten body and frowns looking at the stance bite marks. He then said: "These feet almost look slightly human, but also not even close... It almost like some kind of m-" He stopped when he heard a sound of something moving through the wreckage. Suddenly he spotted a green creature like thing walking around but it stopped and looked at them before running towards them. Takeshi got up and grabbed Alyx out of the way and the thing just went running on until it entered the forest. Takeshi then said: "What the heck was that!?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Alyx ran her hand along the bite marks of a body. She exclaimed as soon as Takeshi grabbed her. She saw why he was dragging her away; a huge dinosaur-like creature entered out of the forest and ran back in from another direction. She widened her eyes, " That is NOT animal like. " She agreed with herself and looked at Takeshi.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Takeshi remained having a grip on her arm as she spotted the things. He then said: "I agree... but what are they? And where the hell are we?" He was more like asking this to himself and soon let's go of her arm looking back at the bodies before he said: "I just hope that help gets here soon, this isn't natural." After a soft sigh he gazed back towards the people who where still sitting close to the fire that was almost out.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Alyx stared at Takeshi, his grip tightened and her arm went pale, she was about to tell him to take his arm off, but he did it anyways. " Yes. " She said, rubbing her arm. " We should get moving. We don't want any getting left behind and getting eaten by THAT creature...Maybe there's worse... " She sighed. She went up to the fire and put it out, waking up some people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items