1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 am

Takeshi ate his sandwich and soon looked up and saw Liz waving at him. He wondered if she was not mad anymore and she did seem friendly now. Taka lifts up his hand a bit and waved back then finished his sandwitch and stood up placing the paper into the trash can. He looked back at Liz tilting his head a bit and soon gave a really small smile.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:41 am

I'm sorry I walked off so quick Liz mumbled slightly, looking at the floor as she bit her lip. She glanced up a few seconds later as he broke into his small smile. It just made her feel more embarrassed, looking straight back down to the floor. What on earth was she thinking?
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 am

Takeshi remained with his head tilted a bit and said: "Oh its okay... you don't need to apologize, I am the one who should apologize." He still thinks he might have angered her so couldn't understand why she was sorry about rushing off. Taka lets his head go straight and said: "I can get you some chocolate for my apology, I heard from Robert girls like chocolate."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:24 am

Liz smirked slightly, trying to hide a blush. I might just take you up on that. You sound like you've never had experience with girls She mumbled, ignoring the part where she would day she hadn't even. Liz looked back up at him, puffing out her cheeks as if it was a defence mechanism
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

Takeshi gave a nod and started walking back to the area for the chocolates and said: "The only girl I know well or more like woman is my mother, and she doesn't go as the normal type of people... others just see me and run away or look scared, so I guess I'm bad with people." His mother was a demon as well so usually didn't act much like humans unless they had guests. Takeshi looked at the chocolates and said: "What kind of chocolate do you like?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 am

I didn't run away, why would someone run away? She asked, looking at him normally as her cheeks started to burn. She looked at Taka for a moment before standing at her toes, looking at them all. I'm a simple girl, mint will do. Thank you.... I never caught your name Liz mumbled, looking back up at Takeshi
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:06 am

Takeshi shrugs saying: "Don't know... Robert said I should just stop glaring at people." He nods and got her a chocolate looking back at her and said: "How do you change the color of your face like that? Can you teach me?" He realized she seemed slightly red. He handed her the chocolate and said: "Oh I'm Takeshi Yasuo, my I know your name?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:10 am

I never noticed you glaring She breathed before putting her hand to her cheek. She was indeed burning slightly, feeling herself going deeper red. I, ER... I'm Lizzy though I prefer Liz Liz rushed before looking away after taking the chocolate. She was too embarrassed to eat it at that moment in time.
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:13 am

Takeshi watched her confusedly and then said: "Oh okay I will call you Liz... Robert usually calls me Taka so you can just call me Taka as well." He then placed his hand against her forehead thinking she might feel a bit sick after her face turned that way and said: "Are you alright Liz?" She felt warm but not heated up, or he didn't think so.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 am

Liz nodded, about to respond when he put her hand to her forehead. She blushed more, fiercely hitting his hand hitting his hand away. Who said you could do that?! She asked, her voice going rather high as she did so. Maybe that was why she could never keep friends, always getting too embarrassed
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me