Kidnapped (HP) [1x1 - The Moon Gazer & 200765]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Draco & Myra Reply #9

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:12 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Male 16 Years old Slytherin
Tags: Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy (Minor characters) *Open*
OOC: Yep, I'm doing that now with this reply
since Draco and Gabriella's dreams shouldn't bring any value to the plot.
Myra will now be active as well.

Draco had stayed there alone for roughly around four hours until he finally started to
struggle holding his eyes open, and stressed that he hadn't accomplished a single
thing to any avail his thoughts beginning to loose focus and control, he would've
remained there longer still despite this, but the Slytherin common room was a down
a handful of floors and his senses still had to be in tact before his exhaustion took over.

So he left the mysterious Room of Requirement, and headed downstairs, the
corridors were still dark but from some of the windows he passed a tiny sliver of
orange and red light could be seen in the distance, signifying dawn had just about
arrived. The rest of his journey to his bed was thankfully quick and uneventful,
he stepped carefully next to the beds around the still sleeping fellow Slytherins and
as soon as Draco felt his head fall into his bed's pillow, he fell asleep instantly.

*Timeskip to Next Morning...*

Draco had fallen asleep very deeply and intended on sleeping much longer until he
felt a sharp feeling in his side, he jolted a bit, but not by much, his body still felt
like a heavy stone. A familiar gruff voice was now coming into hearing as his senses
began to return back to him, "Hey, breakfast already started, wake up Malfoy!" Draco
struggled to open his eyes, though for a few moments they refused to blink, when his
vision started to return he saw that Crabbe stands next to him, a puzzled expression
was across his face. Pansy also stood there, for a moment with silence on the other side
of the bed, giving Draco a look of concern, "You always used to wake up well before us.
What's going on, huh?"
She asked curiously in a high pitched voice, her hands on her hips,
Draco struggled to sit up and simply shook his head, "I told you all it's none of your business
what my sleeping schedule is..."
He replies sluggishly and having stood up as he spoke,
"And let me guess, Goyle couldn't wait any longer to stuff his face and went without us again?"
Draco continues, his tone changing to being somewhat good natured. Pansy nodded, "Yeah,
I tried to stop him but-"
Crabbe butted in before she could finish, "Hey, can you blame him?
He lost that bet early yesterday remember? I was able to eat his desserts for the whole day,
Goyle was probably starving after that."
Pansy rolled her eyes, "C'mon, we're going to be late!"

After that, they all got ready and met Goyle upstairs in the Great Hall, "Hey guys!"
He calls out to them, "I saved you guys some food but I, uh... ate all of yours Crabbe." Draco
watched as Crabbe was about ready to snap, his face starting to turn red, "What?! That's not fair!"
Slumping into his usual seat next to his and they began to play wrestle like a couple of bear cubs. Draco didn't
bother to stop them since he was starving, and Pansy was just watching, rather entertained and
unsure of who to root for. Draco sits across from them, taking a few scoops of food occasionally
that Goyle saved for him, and began to think about what had happened last night. He was not
looking forward to seeing that Gryffindor girl possibly every day without being seen, even if
she wasn't a mudblood Gryffindor, she was extremely annoying to him and hated her guts.
It reminded him all the too much of other Gryffindors he's had to deal with already, but at
least now he could eat in peace.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
Female 16 years old Ravenclaw
Tags: Speaking to non protagonists (Open)
OOC: I made the reply longer to make up for how long
she was gone for before the timeskip. Also, if no one tags her, I might just wait
until Draco and Gabriella meet up before posting her next reply.

*Timeskip to Next Morning...*

Myra had already been awake for a little awhile now a had just finished getting
dressed, with Snowflake batting at the long fluffy strings of her lilac colored night
gown, though Myra didn't mind if she did, Snowflake almost never used her claws
on anything so she felt pretty safe letting her cat playing with her things without
risk of them being ripped to shreds or broken. Myra had noticed a little while ago
that Winona was not in her bed, breakfast just began so she had no idea where
she had went, Myra doubted that she would leave the bedroom without her since
she loved to chat while getting ready, but this also didn't bother Myra for the
time being and assumed she would just eventually meet Winona at class in their
usual seats next to each other. So she went to leave the common room greeting
her fellow members of her house as she walked by, some of them asked if she
knew where Winona had went as apparently they hadn't seen her either, Myra
shortly replying that she had no idea either and to probably not worry.

Myra enters the great hall and sits with some of her other friends, many of them
chatting amongst themselves about where Winona went as it seemed evident she
wasn't in the Great Hall either, Myra decides to join the conversation of two 7th years
speaking about the matter, "Are you both sure you didn't
see you anywhere? Maybe she's just delayed in coming."
She jumps in
with a calm voice, one shakes their head, "Nah, can't be, what would even delay
her? All of the teachers and students are already here."
Myra couldn't believe this,
there had to be another explanation, "Maybe she's chatting with one
of the ghosts just near the Great hall? Or Peeves is just giving her trouble?"

The other 7th year also then shakes his head, "Well, The Gray Lady is over there..."
He speaks in a matter of fact kind of way, pointing directly in west of them, sure enough,
she was sitting there, speaking words of encouragement to a sad looking first year
who failed a test. "And Peeves is in front of us arguing with The Bloody Baron, with the
other ghosts very rarely speaking to students out of their representing house right, Carl?"

He merely nodded in response. Myra still refused to believe something happened to Winona,
She can't stop talking to everyone she sees, how could she
could just disappear out of thin air with no one noticing? Unless...
Myra prayed for
it not to be true, Winona was her best friend, how could she just let something as
horrid as being kidnapped happen possibly right in front of her and not noticing a thing.

But to Myra's horror, Dumbledore began to step up to the podium with a grave
expression, "I apologize disturbing you all, but I have been told by Ravenclaw's
head of house something most vile has occurred..."
He paused for a moment
to be sure everyone had stopped their morning chats and were paying attention,
he then continues, "Winona, a 6th year in the Ravenclaw house has been reported
of being kidnapped as she is not present in the great hall, the Ravenclaw common
room, or any other accessible areas. She was reported missing very early this morning.
If any knows anything of importance on the matter, please alert me or any of the
teachers."

No way... Myra had no idea what to
do now, whether to start fearing for her own life or to be angry there was nothing she
could do. One of the 7th years she had spoken to moments ago gave a deep sigh,
"Told you." One of the Ravenclaw's that sat next to her glared at him,
"Don't be so rude about it, Winona was Myra's friend, I'm so sorry for you're loss."
Myra appreciated the gesture, but she was now very distraught and it was hard to control
what came out of her mouth, "She's not dead."
Myra argues, she wasn't going to just let everyone just
let the whole event go and just call her dead. Tears had begun to form in her oval gray
blue eyes, but she held her sadness back, Myra was going to get to the bottom of this,
even if she breaks a few rules in the process.

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella & Kyle [#9]

Postby 200765 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:32 am

Gᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴀ Rɪsᴀ Mᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ wrote:Age: 16
House: Gryffindor
People: Willa
OOC: All right. Wow, your posts are so
long, mine are short in comparison.
……………Gabriella groaned as her bed shook, as if someone was bouncing on it. Her brown eyes cracked open, seeing Willa jumping up and down. Mumbling something that sounded like "Go away," Ella turned, pulling the covers over her head. They were tugged out of her hands by her friend and a wave of cool morning air caused her to shiver. "Get up!" Willa called as she walked away from Ella's bed to change into the uniform. Sighing at her friend's loud voice, Ella sat up and rubbed at her eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm up."
……………After changing into the uniforms, the two of them headed down to the Great Hall together. Gabriella's stomach rumbled as mouthwatering aromas filled the air. Joining the rest of her friends at the Gryffindor table, she covered her mouth as she yawned. Due to following Draco last night, she got an hour less of sleep, something that made her very tired. I definitely am not a morning person, she thought as she yawned again.
……………Gabriella was just about to start eating when Dumbledore started speaking, causing everyone to go silent. She put down her fork as she listened to Dumbledore, growing worried as she heard the news of another girl—this time a Ravenclaw—get kidnapped. She mentally filed away the girl's name, house, and year, as well as the time found missing. She would have to add it to the list of girls missing, something she needed to look over. Hopefully she'd get some time to add it before lunch, the time she was to meet with Draco. Maybe she'd get some time to ask around about Winona and other missing girls. Gabriella turned back to her breakfast, no longer hungry. Who on earth would do such a thing?! If Willa noticed her not eating, she didn't say anything.
……………For a few minutes, Gabriella pushed food around on her plate. Finally, Gabriella got up, unable to take more than a few bites of her breakfast. "I'm not hungry. I'll be in our room," she said to Willa before departing. As she walked out of the Great Hall, her eyes scanned the Slytherin table. She easily found Draco, his pale blonde, almost white, hair standing out among the rest of the Slytherins. The color reminded her of the task Dumbledore had given to the two of them. Without another glance at him, she exited the hall, intent on going to her room to read over the list.

Kʏʟᴇ Jᴏʜɴ Rɪᴄʜᴍᴏɴᴅ wrote:Age: 17
House: Slytherin
People: X
OOC:
...............Kyle woke up from his sleep, head still throbbing. But as he moved around to get ready for the day, the headache lessened. He felt gloomy and depressed, snapping at his Slytherin roommate. The meeting last night with Voldemort had put him into a really bad mood and the headache was no help either.
...............Walking down to the Great Hall, he glowered at everyone who looked at him. No doubt he was drawing some attention to himself, but the foul atmosphere around him kept others away. Sitting alone at the Slytherin table, he ate some breakfast, finding that the more he ate, the less his head hurt. In the middle of his breakfast, Dumbledore announced something that made his blood turn cold. Someone else had gotten kidnapped. Who else, besides him, was working for Voldemort? Was it just one or two other people? Or had Voldemort gotten a whole group of wizards involved?
...............Kyle had finished most of his breakfast but had lost his appetite. Standing up, he left the Great Hall, seeing a brown haired girl exit before him.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #10

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:33 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Tags: Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy (Minor characters/Indirectly/Departing); Gabriella (Indirect) *Open*
OOC: Sorry about the wait, the internet here was acting strange,
it seems fine now though. Also, should we Timeskip the classes up to Lunch? Since
I'd assume 2 or 3 classes may go by before then, and I'm not sure how eventful that
would be since I doubt Draco and Gabriella would be talking to each other during or
while departing class (I'll Timeskip Myra to that time as well if we do that since she'll be
needed for the interrogation.) They can also meet tonight if they need more time before Friday
when Myra will get kidnapped.

Draco wasn't paying attention much to the other conversations around him
until he heard the sudden announcement from Dumbledore. Another student had been
kidnapped... Typical, but Draco seemed to be notice that there was a higher frequency
of kidnappings since last month as if whoever was behind this was done messing around
and wanted to get the job done as soon as possible. None of these events concerned
Draco in the slightest, but he now wonders if more people are being kidnapped as a quicker
rate, how many more Slytherins would perhaps vanish also. Pansy appeared to be thinking
something similar, but likely more out of fright over inquisitiveness as she was quivering
slightly and looking blankly ahead, Goyle was trying to comfort her, but she gave no reply.
Many other students around him were also terrified for their own lives, a wave of uneasiness
rushes throughout the entire hall after the headmaster's words, even Draco himself began to
feel a little overwhelmed by all of the extreme emotions appearing around him and decided
to simply just leave and await the first class of the day in the corridors, he wasn't hungry
anymore anyway.

No one even seemed to notice that Draco was no longer present at the Great Hall
as he strides along the corridors at a swift pace, he observes a little ways ahead
of him, that the Gryffindor girl was also out of the Great Hall, as he recognized her
by the wavy brown hair. She was here either for the same reasons as himself, or
that she was going to prepare early to talk about the matter of the kidnappings,
in which the latter would be mildly impressing to him, since at the very least she was
taking this seriously. But Draco quickly lost interest in walking in the same direction
and shifted his weight against the left side wall to think before Charms class began.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
Tags: Kyle

Myra was at a complete loss, moments away from completely breaking down.
Her best friend, one that she knew ever since she was a toddler, was gone. While Myra
knew deep inside of herself there's nothing she could've done to prevent this, she still
blamed her lack of observation for the fact that Winona was taken away regardless.
Many of the other Ravenclaw's and even some from the other houses gave her looks of
sympathy as many of them knew how inseparable Myra and Winona were. To Myra,
Winona was more closer to her than her own true biological sister. (Though she wouldn't
dare tell Francine that.) She soon decided to leave the Great Hall, perhaps to release her
emotions. And so she stood up and made motion to leave, some of her friends begged
her to stay so that Myra wouldn't be alone and they could help her, but Myra just really
needed to separate from the crowd for now.

Though she stopped for a moment when
she saw someone vaguely familiar boy leave before her, then it clicked in her head.
That's right, I was going to ask Kyle about what happened yesterday...
Myra very rarely forgot things, but this was a clear exception after
what had just been announced and how much that threw Myra out of focus. She
considered the motivation to even talk to him, as she wasn't in a very good mental
state to have a proper conversation with someone and if there was even a point,
but she then reasoned with herself that there was probably no better time to at least
try to figure out what happened that knocked him out.

She then began to pursue in the
general direction he was walking, "Hey, Kyle?" She called,
though her voice was very chocked up as she was still on the verge of crying,
"What happened yesterday at Herbology? I-I saw that you seemed
to be in pain, did you go to Madame Pomfery about it? You still don't seem to look
well...
"
Myra continued to try and keep her voice level, but it keep rising up and
down in octaves.

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella & Kyle [#10]

Postby 200765 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 pm

People: X
OOC: Yup, let's timeskip to lunch.
……………Gabriella walked up the flights of stairs to the Gryffindor Common Room. When the painting swung open after she said the password, she stepped into the red and gold room. It was empty and silent as she walked across the carpeted floor to her bedroom. After shutting the door and locking it, she moved to her desk and opened a drawer. Picking up her potions textbook, she flipped to the back cover and cast a spell. "Aparecium!" With that, an envelope appeared, containing the parchments she had been given the night before.
……………Ella took out the sheets of parchment and set them out on her table. Picking up a blank one of her own, she wrote down the name of the girl who had been found kidnapped that morning. "Winona. Ravenclaw, sixth year. Missing in morning," she murmured the words out loud as her quill scratched the parchment. As the ink quickly dried off, Gabriella looked through the other kidnapped girls. There was no pattern in the house they were in. Age seemed to be a wide range as well. She frowned, looking at the parchment again. If there were no patterns, how would they be able to tell who would be targeted next?
……………Hearing the clock tower chime, Gabriella quickly folded the parchment and put it back in the envelope, and cast the concealing spell on it. Satisfied that the information was hidden, she tucked the potions textbook and the other books she needed for the morning into her bag. With one last look around her bedroom, she exited the room to head to her first class.

People: Myra
OOC: Sorry for the wait! Kyle
will be timeskipping too.
...............Kyle was planning on heading to his room to get the textbooks he needed for his morning classes when he heard a somewhat familiar voice behind him. Turning around, he froze for a second before forcing himself to act natural. "Hello Myra," he said in greeting. He looked at her, taking in the red eyes. He knew she was friends with the girl—Winona—who had been kidnapped as he had seen them often talking to each other. He was surprised when he asked about how he was feeling. A wave of immense guilt washed over him, but he schooled his features so they wouldn't betray anything. "I was feeling under the weather yesterday. I decided to sleep it off but it seems like I'm still recovering," he said.
...............As he heard the clock tower ringing, he looked in the direction of the Slytherin common room. Turning his head back, he looked at the Ravenclaw. As he got ready to leave, he dipped his head at her. "I am sorry for your loss," he said, his voice conveying that he truly was sorry. Before anyone else saw them and thought he was 'going soft', he turned on his heel and walked to his room to get his textbooks.
Last edited by 200765 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #11

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:39 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Tags: None (Awaiting presence of a main protagonist)
OOC: Sounds good, I'll do that now with this reply.

*Timeskip to Lunch*

Draco had just stepped out of Potions class, feeling rather satisfied with
himself for being able to perfectly conjure up an Anti-Paralysis Potion. He knew now
however that Lunch had arrived and began to hasten to the meeting spot that was
agreed upon. Even though he wasn't looking forward to this and would love to just
"take his time" getting there and just avoid the problem entirely, that wasn't his
family's way. Malfoys were never late for anything, it would taint their reputation
if they were tardy for any event, whether it be important or not.

After not too far of a walk, he arrived at the far end of the third floor. Very few students
were around as he suspected, as this area was nowhere near where the normal hangouts
are. In fact, the only student he did see was a Ravenclaw Prefect checking some of the
halls for suspicious activity and not even bothering to question why Draco was here, either
out of being intimidated, or not counting loitering in a random corridor for seemingly no
reason as suspicious. Draco took this brief moment of time to reflect on everything currently
happening, he had no idea how he was going to fix the cabinet now with a Gryffindor
nagging about solving a crime that had nothing to do with himself, and worse yet, she knew
about his visits to the Room of Requirement.

At least it's possible that no one will believe
her if she tells anyone.
He now starts to ponder, But I can't take this chance to back
out now, even though I have a pretty clean slate when it comes to trouble, it's too far of a risk.
They might put up more security in the corridors during the night for safe measures anyway,
and I may never make it back there again without being caught. That annoying Gryffindor could
possibly bring some evidence somehow to someone of what's happening on top of that, then It
might be over.
Draco knew well at this point not to underestimate a Gryffindor, no matter
how dumb they seem at first, they always find a way to stab you in the back when you
least expect it and ruin any plan you have at success. That much was evident with all from the
previous run ins he's had with them. As much as Draco wanted to get out this the easy way,
he had to be strategic about it all. He couldn't be his stupid younger self who thought
he had power over everything around him, because in retrospect, he didn't.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
Tags: None *Open*

Myra was a bit taken aback at the fact that Kyle, who was a Slytherin after
all, actually gave her a pretty straight answer, albeit to her the answer felt slightly
forced by how he replied to her question, but his tone or expression didn't seem to
displays any signs of a straight up lie necessarily. That alone made Myra even more
curious, but before she could add on to her question further, the ringing of the clock
tower of heard, signifying that the first class was to begin soon for her. She assumed
that Kyle knew the same, but before he left, he also apologized for her loss of Winona,
in a way that actually seemed pretty genuine. That too, also shocked Myra, and decided
not to ultimately pursue the conversation any further at this time as she respected his
response. She then went her own way in the opposite direction to prepare quickly for her
next class before she was late.

*Timeskip to Lunch*

Myra had already exited her second class and made her way to where the other Ravenclaws were
talking to each other. As Myra sat down next to them most gave unsettled stares at each other, unsure
of what to talk about with Myra after what had just happened. So Myra just sits in an awkward silence,
finishing the rest of what she had for lunch. She had no idea what to do now, sure, she had people
she got along with very well, especially in Ravenclaw. But she didn't have too many people to call a good
friend, maybe that was possibly because she was a whole year late to Hogwarts. So during that first year
when most people first started meeting people and creating lasting friendships, she was being made fun of
for being a year older than everyone else despite her only being in the first year.

That wasn't a problem anymore, since she had well caught up with everyone now,
but since everyone had formed their little groups in first year, she couldn't really fit in all that well.
Winona was really the only person she had when she first went to Hogwarts, and though Winona too
back then was also a year ahead of her at the time, she always continued to speak to Myra like nothing
was different. Myra felt so alone now, with no one who truly knew and understood her to talk to,
but at least she had her beloved cat, who was always there when Myra needed her the most.

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella & Kyle [#11]

Postby 200765 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:21 pm

People: Willa, Draco
OOC: They'll question Myra next, right?
……………
Timeskip to lunch

……………Gabriella hurriedly exited her Charms classroom. She was about to slip into the crowds in the hallways when her friend's voice, Willa, stops her in her tracks. "Hey, Ella! Where's the fire?" Gabriella stoped and smiled slightly though doesn't say much. She knows better than to give away what Dumbledore had told her to do. Even though it was painful to lie to her friend, it was better to be safe than sorry. For all she knew, Willa could be playing a part in the kidnapping...though Gabriella highly doubted it. "You know how I got called by Dumbledore yesterday? I got in trouble for accidentally blowing up a potion yesterday and a few wizards got hurt. I have to practice brewing potions during lunch until Professor Snape says I'm not going to hurt people." Gabriella was impressed with herself by how quickly she came up with that story and how she didn't stammer when speaking.
……………"Darn, that's no fun," Willa said, a slight frown on her face. "I guess I'll go to the Great Hall for lunch then. See you later!" Willa's head of straight, blonde hair disappeared as she slipped through the crowd. Gabriella turned in the other direction, away from the Great Hall and headed to the third floor. She made sure to walk a little faster as she didn't want to be late, and had already spent a little time talking to Willa.
……………After walking up to the third floor, Gabriella saw Draco standing at the end of the hall. She recognized a Ravenclaw prefect nearby so doesn't go up to him right away. She passes the prefect and smiles as the prefect walks away from Draco. Glancing over her shoulder, she made sure that nobody else was in sight before coming to a stop before the Slytherin. "Hello," she said simply, albeit a little awkwardly. She wasn't quite sure as to how she should treat him. He was working with her, but he also was a Slytherin who disliked muggle wizards.

People:
OOC:
Timeskip to lunch

...............As soon as class was over, Kyle followed everyone else to the Great Hall for lunch. He was starving as he didn't finish his breakfast that morning after the news of the kidnapping. Joining the rest of the Slytherins at the long table, he started eating his warm meal as he lost himself in his thoughts.
...............Once he was finished, with plenty of time left, Kyle got up and headed to the library. Maybe there would be something that could help him decide how to get Myra to Voldemort. I'll have to do it, he told himself, it's better that I do or he'll kill me and get Myra anyways. Sure, people might say that was the coward's way to do it, but that was more like the Slytherin way to do it. Once everything was done with, maybe Kyle would try to help rescue the girls... maybe.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #12

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Tags: Gabriella
OOC: Hopefully this reply is okay, I'm so sorry about the wait! >.<

Draco had been leaning on the somewhat cold stone wall for a few moments until
she appeared. He then shifted to standing straight noticing that her tone was a bit
unsure, perhaps finally she was starting to understand not to mess with him.
"Your late... Mudblood." He speaks dryly, not even attempting to ask or guess
her name. "You better make this quick, I assume you brought the list of victims?"
He inquires, hoping this wasn't a waste of his time, even though it already seemed to be.

Draco wasn't sure exactly what connective conclusions could even be
drawn from what was happening, the kidnappings seemed completely random
to him, and no one seemed suspicious or off in a sense. Unless he was missing
something that is, which honestly right now he didn't care if that was the case or not.
It did seem odd though that only girls were being kidnapped, why was that? Maybe because
the main person behind all of this believes girls are weaker and easier to snatch? Perhaps that
was true, though to Draco, Blood Status mattered more in the strength of psychology in a wizard over gender.

"I assume you've come to some kind of conclusion
to all of this? I'm not going to help you if you can't figure out something
as simple as this by yourself."
Draco points out, attempting to discourage the Gryffindor,
his plan was still to try and get out of it, but he was starting to pull at straws.
She seemed too stubborn to try this strategy with, but it was worth a try, Draco supposed.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
OOC: Hopefully this is still ok.

Myra had just left the busy Great Hall as she had finished lunch early and
decided to take a stroll along the main floor of Hogwarts to calm her nerves until
next class began. Unsurprisingly, Myra saw a blur a milk white fur shoot past her legs,
only for Snowflake to immediately turn around and greet her owner with a bright purr.
Though that's when the normal mannerisms of her part Siamese cat ended, as she quickly
gave Myra could just swear that it was a worried expression and begins to whine in a cat-like
way. Then her cat rubs on her ankles a few times with her whiskers, and darts away still meowing
sorrowfully in a high pitched tone. What was that all about? Myra
wonders, she was half tempted to go chase after Snowflake and see what's wrong, but she ran so
quickly away from Myra there was no way to tell what direction she was going now.

Unknown to Myra however, Snowflake was giving her dear owner a warning of her peace
coming to an end. A warning; of something that will change her life for good...

Last edited by ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kidnapped (HP) [1x1 - The Moon Gazer & 200765]

Postby 200765 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 am

People: Draco
OOC: This is so short... -.-
I don't really know what to write.

……………Gabriella scowled at Draco calling her Mudblood but let it slide for now. There were more important things to talk about anyways, especially since another girl had gone missing. "Yeah, I did," she answered him, opening her bag to take out the Potions textbook. Flipping to the last page, she recited the same word she had that morning, waving her wand over the back cover. "Aparecium!" An envelope faded into view and Gabriella took the parchment out. Keeping her textbook open, she spreads out some of the sheets on the book. If anyone were to walk by, they'd probably assume she was asking Draco a question about Potions. Sure, maybe Draco didn't want that, but at least it was better than just holding those pieces of parchment where anyone could see.
……………Ignoring Draco's comment about her not being able to figure out something this easy, Gabriella stated what she found (or didn't find). "I looked through all the information Dumbledore had given us but couldn't find anything the kidnapped wizards had in common, besides the fact that they are all girls. There has to be something we're not looking at," she said, frustration evident in her voice.
……………She shuffled through the pieces of parchment to pull out the one she had wrote the information of the missing Ravenclaw girl down on. "This is the girl that got kidnapped this morning. I was thinking we should ask around about her. To see if anyone had seen her, or if anyone had anything against her that would want her gone."

People:
OOC:
Waiting for Questioning
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #13

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:28 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Tags: Gabriella
OOC: Hopefully this reply is okay, I'm so sorry about the wait! >.<

Draco peered at the parchment she pulled out, scanning through all of the names quickly.
Some names he knew, others he had never seen before, he glanced at the name that was
recently written down, 'Winona'... He had never heard of her, perhaps because she was
in Ravenclaw. Draco didn't talk to Ravenclaw and they didn't talk to him, it was a pretty
silent relationship he had with the entire house, which he much preferred over Gryffindor
constantly bothering him. After Draco listened to her conclusion he would've come to
similar reasoning likely, there had to be something specific about these girls for the
reason why they were being taken away. But what? His eyes darted back up from
reading the list of victims, eyes narrowing, "We'll go ask a couple
of Ravenclaws then, but I'm leading, and stay a couple of feet away from me also."

He speaks dryly, already stepping a few paces forward, his dark cloak swishing around and
following him also.

Though he hadn't walked too far forward until a small white blur of fur
rushed into his leg, knocking itself over. As it lied on the ground for a brief moment before
quickly standing up, Draco knew this creature to be a cat, he had seen the very same one
running along to corridors a few times. It's name escaped him, but he knew it belonged
to a Ravenclaw at his year, it stared up at him for a few moments with her bright olive
green eyes and twitched it's ears. It seemed clear that this cat wasn't afraid of strangers,
it made a "Mrrow" sound and kneaded the ground with it's paws. It did that for a few seconds,
Draco didn't know what to do, if it wanted attention he didn't have time. He tried to step
around the odd thing, but the cat ran around in front of him and did the same thing, it then
began to zip ahead of him, looking back a few times as if it wanted to be followed. Draco
simply just began to go in the general direction of the cat, he was going that way anyway
and maybe the cat will stop bothering him if he went along with it's game.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
OOC: Hopefully this is still ok.

Awaiting Questioning...

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups