one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

Postby catdoqq » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:51 am

"okay." dan nodded, a grin tugging at his lips.
"well the bell's about to ring, so we can meet at my house this Wednesday maybe?" he asked nervously.
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:55 am

phil glanced behind his shoulder, staring blatantly at the clock. the time sure went by fast. phil returned his gaze on the pastel boy and nodded. "Wednesday is fine." phil said, glancing around the room. most of the people seemed to be holding their breathes and staring at the clock, presumably because they're waiting for the bell to ring. phil jumped when he heard the familiar sound and scurrying of students, and Phil quickly left, shooting dan a quick glance and leaving the art room altogether.
┌────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joslyn / she/her / bisexual / liv/ ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────┘
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:25 am

as the loud screeching of the bell rang through his ears, students began rushing past him. dan quickly tucked the sheet of paper into his pocket as they'd be going over to his house eventually. dan swiftly stood up, beginning to walk to his next class, which happened to be chemistry. he quickly punched in his locker code and quickly took what he'd need. with a quick shutting of his locker, he set off to chemistry.

//timeskip to lunch??
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:32 am

//ye sure))

the loud noise of the cafeteria quickly rushed to his ears as he entered the cafeteria. he sighed, the small paper bag which held his lunch was at his side, giving everyone who glanced him a mean look. this was one of the days where he decided he'd eat in the lunch room instead of the hallways or an empty classroom since he couldn't quite get into them. he sighed, walking to an empty table and plopping down, taking out a small sandwich and began to eat it, giving everyone who passed a territorial look. he didn't want anyone to sit by him unless he knew them, and his friend pj was nowhere to be seen.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 am

dan walked into the cafeteria, the noise immeadiately rushing to his ears. he intertwined his fingers behind his back, sauntering over to the circular table where he and the people who were apparently his friends would sit at everyday.
    "hey dan!" one of them called, patting the seat next to himself. it was chris.
    "hi." dan greeted shortly as he took the spot next to chris.
    "no food?" chris asked dan.
    dan shook his head, "not hungry."and it wasn't lying either, he just wasn't hungry today.

chris nodded, turning away to chatter with the rest of the table.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:13 am

phil let out a long sigh as he continued to eat the sandwich emotionless, no real thoughts going through his head as he looked around the lunch room. he looked from person to person, scanning their expressions intensely before moving onto the next. that was until his eyes landed on a familiar pastel-wearing boy with a flower crown. dan. he watched him as he seemed to be having a small conversation with one of his table-mates. he recognized some of the people in the table, already knowing they were labeled as 'popular' in social ranks. of course. he rolled his eyes, though his eyes didnt leave the brunette for one second.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:26 pm

dan boredly glanced around as he pretended to actually be listening to the conversation the others were having. he looked down at his hands, beginning to toy with another loose thread that hung off of his sweater. dan looked up, meeting eyes with a certain boy with a dyed blue fringe. he offered the boy a small smile, his eyes quickly averting back to his sleeve.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:35 pm

phil tensed up when dan met eyes with him. a small embarrassed blush spread on his face as he quickly ate the sandwich, tapping his foot against the floor recklessly. he glanced up at the clock, before shifting his gaze to the other people in the cafeteria. he had just realized he was the only table with only one person, which probably made him look like the loneliest human being in the entire school. "You dont look very happy!" a high pitched voice shouted from behind him, immediately making him jump as he quickly glanced to see what caused it. oh. it was the guidance counselor who seemed way to enthusiastic for her job being to deal with troubled kids and boring office stuff, or whatever they did.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:43 pm

//pj's first video is doing me a confuse

dan boredly sighed, being slightly taken aback when chris turned to him.
    "so I heard you got paired with that punk kid. good luck, I'm sorry for you." chris laughed, not really showing any remorse at all.
    "he isn't that bad at all. you just need to get to know him." dan quietly retorted.
    "whatever you say." chris continued to laugh dan's response off, turning away for another time.
    dan rolled his eyes, turning away.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:50 pm

//why? ;o

phil narrowed his eyes, tuning out the voice of the quite annoying adult behind him. he glanced at her for a mere second, hoping she'd find it as a sign of disrespect and send him to lunch detention or to the office. if he was being honest-thats where he'd like to go. to get out of the loud cafeteria. sure he might get yelled at by a teacher, but he didnt care. it was quite easy to ignore their yelling anyways. seeming as she didnt quite get the hint, he mumbled something under his breath-which she somehow caught and immediately yelled. "How dare you mumble under your breath, and give me those looks! who do you think your talking to?"she said, quite loudly, making phil wonder what made her attitude suddenly change.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me