1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Wolf chuckled at what he said. This guy was interesting to her. She gripped the gun in her hands as she lowered it sightly. " You're welcome, sir. " She said. She shifted on her feet sightly before she glanced around. She smirked came on her face as she looked back at him. " You're on, Titan. I rather have a drink then be at the bottom of a thrall pit. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 2:29 pm

"Well good to now you are well prepared to lose." James smiled at her as he turned and headed into the caves the thralls had come out of, "Come along Hunter, unless you are scared of the dark." he teased as he himself vanished into darkness, his ghost lighting his path as they headed into the Hive nest for their little wager.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Wolf looked at him, and chuckled. " Oh, really? Are you sure about that? " She asked, joking with him. She quickly followed after him. She wasn't scared of the dark one bit. " I'm not scared of the dark. " She said. The light on her assault rifle came on to help her see. You needed it when it was dark. You couldn't see anything unless there was light.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 3:40 pm

"I am sure about that." James laughed as he walked into the darkness with her, the light of his Ghost lighting his path down into the darkness, and soon the glowing eyes of the hive could be seen ahead of them. There was the shriek of thralls and the games began as they tried to out headshot the other person, watching as the thrall seemed to pour out, there must be something they were protecting...
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Wolf looked over at him, and smiled. She would make sure she got more headshots then him. She could easily get headshots with a snipper, but she wasn't a distance from them. Still, she would just use her assist assault rifle. She could get headshots that way too. Still, she had to be careful of the Thralls. She begin to shoot at them. She was focused on shooting right at their heads to get a headshot. She smirked when she did get a couple.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 am

James wasn't focused on the headshots as he happily took out thralls, if he got headshots, good but if he didn't, oh well. He heard a scream of a wizard and laughed, "Looks like we entered the right cave." he said with a laugh. He blinked when the cave shook with a roar deeper in, "We really picked the right cave." he said as he fired at the wizard as it screamed once more and had turned it's attention to Wolf and he distracted it, "This is the perfect place."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 9:49 am

Wolf tensed up sightly when she heard the roar. She knew what made that noise. A wizard. They were usually easy to beat, but you had to be careful. She glanced over at the Titan, and nodded. " Yea. It shouldn't be too hard to kill. " She said, before she begin to shoot at the Wizard.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 10:04 am

James, tired of the thralls and now with a fully charged super and slammed down on the ground, knocking out a wave of thralls so that Wolf could focus on the wizard. He fired at the wizard with his own rifle and narrowed his eyes as the wizard threw out a cover of poison. He dodged the orbs of energy the wizard threw and backed into a cave and then cursed as suddenly the ground vanished from under neath him and he plummeted down into the darkness. He landed with a wince as his health took a good dent and he held his hand out for his ghost in the darkness.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 11:06 am

Wolf kept on shooting at the Wizard, and then did a barrel roll out of the way. She narrowed her eyes at the Wizard underneath her helmet. Her eyes widden when she saw the Titan was gone. This wasn't good at all. The guardian was missing. " James! " She yelled. She couldn't leave the guardian behind.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 11:18 am

His voice crackled through her HUD, though it was fuzzy, "Hey, I seemed to have fallen in that dark thrall pit. So I guess I lost, but I should be able to find my way out I think.. My health isn't regenerating. There is something dark down here, so wanna maybe come shine a light in this cave once the Wizard is gone? Try not to fall on me either, I'd probably dent you." he said, still maintaining his humour.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me