another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

Postby kona. » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:44 pm

SKYE

He looks down, taking a deep breath before looking back up at me. you shouldnt believe me. I've lied too much. he looks back into my eyes, his next words making me freeze in place. "I.." i close my eyes, looking away. I want to believe him, almost can believe him. "I want to believe you, ward. I do. I just.." i look back up at him, moving closer. Should i believe him? I want to. "But what happens if it turns out you're lying again... And it destroys me? Because it would this time." i can practically hear coulson cursing me out, but at this point i dont care.

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:52 am

WARD

"This time will be different, Skye. This time I have no one to lie for. I'm not HYDRA anymore." I look away, not sure what else to say. I fear I'm not very convincing. She'll probably leave and get May anyways, and then I'll have to deal with a jilted lover who has no feelings for me. I'm not looking forward to it.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:02 am

SKYE

I try to find the liesnin his words, but i cant. Maybe I'm just tired of the whole thing, or maybe he's just telling the truth. "Alright." i step back, looking up at him. "But you still need to stay here. Its not up to me whether you're in a cell or not." i look down, taking a shaky breath. "Maybe.. I should leave. I don't know." i walk back to my chair, sinking back into it. I need to breathe. I'm starting to panic, suddenly, and i dont know why. Maybe it's the tension in the air. Because there is plenty of it. I feel the chair shaking beneath me, and i fight just to keep it from spreading. Not this again...

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:10 am

WARD

She seems to accept my words. I can't believe it. As she explains, I nod. "I understand." She walks away and sits down, but then the room starts shaking. Judging by her reaction, it's coming from her, and it's not on purpose. I am worried. "Skye? What's going on?" I ask, bracing myself to avoid losing my balance.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:23 am

SKYE

I can see hes trying to keep from falling over and im scared. What if i hurt him? Before, i didn't care. But now i do. "I... It.. I cant." i whisper, closing my eyes, head in my hands. "It's me.. In that alien city... I touched the obelisk." of course touching it wasnt what changed me. "I opened it." my voice is barely audible. I take another deep breath and slow my heart rate down. It's gotten a little easier to do now. The shaking slowly comes to a stop, and judging my lack of reaction from may or coulson, i had contained it to this room.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:27 am

WARD

I listen to her story and I watch her struggle, and somehow, by sheer willpower, she stops the shaking. I have to admit, I'm impressed. May has done some good work. "That was impressive." It's all I can seem to say. I'm not sure how to react to this new idea. Skye is enhanced. That's a big pill to swallow, but I am intrigued. "Must be useful in the field."
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:31 am

SKYE

Impressed. All he says is that he's impressed. "Useful?" its true, my 'gift' is useful, but i have hurt good people and myself in the process of using it. "The first time i tried to repress it.. I broke my arms." i dont look up right away. "It can be useful, sure. But I'm not entirely in control of it." i can hear my voice shaking, feel the wetness in my eyes. I'm having a breakdown, which isnt good. "There's something wrong with me, ward. Somethinf terribly wrong with me." i address him, but seem to be talking more to myself.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:51 am

WARD

Skye seems to be having some sort of breakdown. This can't be good. I slowly walk over to her as she talks, pull over a chair, and sit beside her. My heart tells me to put an arm around her, but I don't think that would help, so I refrain. "I understand, Skye. So often our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness." I sigh softly, "I can talk my way out of anything. Even things I don't want to get out of. I can only lie so much before it ruins everything."
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:55 am

SKYE

He comes to sit by me, words coming from his mouth to comfort me. And it helps. It does. He seems tense, like he wants to do something but isnt. "It's hard. Living with something you can do nothing about. I mean... I'm inhuman, ward. Im on the index. And i hate it." i know coulson is watching, possibly surprised by whats going on, but he's not interfering. I look up at ward, my heartbeat faster now that I'm closer to him. This time, i don't think its from fear or anger.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:29 am

WARD

I look across at Skye, holding her gaze. "I'm a traitor. My team hates me. In fact, I broke my team. And I can't even say it wasn't my fault, because it was." It is my greatest regret. I don't regret being a HYDRA agent, but I do regret losing my team. I don't care about SHIELD, I cared about this specific group of SHIELD agents.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me