Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm_Not_BulletProof 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Tyler
He looked at her with a content smile. "I don't know people who are crazy I guess." He joked softly circling his finger around the tip of his cup as he thought, and relized she had somthing he glanced back at her becuase he was staring off in space as he tends to do. "Yeah it is good I guess." He said softly raising a brow, "oh a job interview, may I ask what the job is? Or is that personal?" He asked softly taking a sip of coco, now slightly cold. "Cuz some people don't like to tell people their jobs, and I'm totally okay if you don't wanna." He said gently looking over the top of his glass.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:05 am

Zelle
She looks at him as he speaks and her eyes smile at him over the rim of her cup. Setting it down, she swallows and then answers his question. "I don't mind, really. You know that diner that sits just a couple of blocks that way?", she asks, pointing. "they are hiring waitresses now. I was hoping i could start working there and save up for college.", she says, now daydreaming slightly as she stared into space..
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:40 am

Tyler
He smiled lightly looking as she point towards the building area. "Ah that one, it's a nice building, with nice people." He said softly looking at back at her and taping on the table ever so gently before scooting up in his Chair and noticed now that she was daydreaming. He knew that look all to well he had the face every once in a while becuase he liked to daydream. So he waited a little bit so she could finish or try and finish her dream becuase he ruined it. "Um collapse, your going?" He asked raising a brow he haven't headd of anyone going to collage, it was just that not every aged in this town so it was hard to go places like that.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Jazelle
She blinked, coming back to Earth at his first word. Smiling, she looks at him and nods in agreement. "Yeah... I grew up going there..", she said softly, remembering before she was reborn as a monster, her real life. When she was in the custody of her parent's friends, they had taken her there for special occasions. And in the orphanage, she would always ask to go there for her birthdays. So many memories there.. and then his next question, to which she nods. "Yea.. I was hoping on taking only a year on campus and then finishing it out online. It's too hard to not age while everyone around you is.. too suspicious.", she says softly. "But whereas I am wanting to open my own business right here, I won't have to worry about that once I get my diploma.", she says, smiling brightly now.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:16 am

Tyler
He nodded softly taking a sip of coco as he listened to her speak. "Well hey at least you grew up there," he chuckled softly looking at her, he knew there was more behind it but he didn't wanna ask and make her feel corner he thought, if she wanted to tell him she would. "Yup that's why I'm not going, I'm too old." He chuckled softly. "But that's great I'll have to look at you business once it's up and running,"he said softly looking at her and taking a quater from his pocket. "Here this will be your first tip, if I had more money I would give more but you know." He said softly looking at her with a soft smile.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 am

Baelevile
She smiled and nodded as he spoke. "Yeah..", she agreed. And then she listens to him talk about college. Tilting her head, she looks at him. " You don't look that old..", and then she pauses. "You look like you're eighteen or nineteen." Watching him, she looks at the quarter and blinks before looking back at him. "I don't even have the job yet..", she says softly. Seeing that smile, she smiles back. "Tell ya what, you put that quarter away and when i get the job, you come and visit me. Fair deal?", she smiles before drinking some more hot chocolate, which was actually just warm instead of hot now.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:48 am

Tyler
He looked at her and then at himself and chuckled. "Oh no I'm like 80 somthing. Look I'm so old I can't keep count.@ he said softly looking back up at her.before putting the quater back in his pocket. "Okay then it's a deal, but I wanna be the first one to give you a tip." He said softly, swirling around his coco cup to mix the drink inside, he didn't have much left but he had Alittle but. "But I know your going to get the job." He said simply with a shrug before finishing his coco he walked over to the thrash throwing it away before walking back to the table to sit back down.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:58 am

Jazelle
She raises an eyebrow. "Eh, eighty isn't that old.", she says with a smile. Watching as he places the quarter away, she gives a nod. "Done deal.", she says, tapping her fingers slightly on the table. She takes another small sip of her hot chocolate, listening to the sound of his slosh around inside his cup. She looks at him as he speaks, smiling again. As he comes back and sits down, she speaks. " You know do ya? Are you psychic?", at the word 'psychic', she waved her fingers around and makes a silly face before laughing. " I'm kidding. But it would be pretty cool if you were." And with that, she finished the last of her coco before fiddling with the cup.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:09 am

Tyler
He chuckled shaking his head. "I don't know eighty is pushing it."he said simply looking at her watch him he put on a smile. "You best believe it's a deal, I won't forget about it." He said gently before heard her question and raised a brow. "I'm physic? No no I assure you I'm not, I just know the obvious." He chuckled softly shaking his head, he thought that was funny that she would think he was, but why would she think that just becuase he said she would get the job? "No, I just know. Becuase your just so approachable." He chuckled softly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 am

Baelevile
She smiled and looked at him. "Pushing it? You know... I'm seventy nine.", she says, giving a slight smirk now. "Guess I'm getting oooold.", she laughed lightly at her words. Smiling, she nods as he speaks of the deal. "Good, cuz I'm counting on you." And then the psychic. "Alright, I believe you.", she says. Assure.. what a fancy word... Her mind wanders for a second, but she pulls herself back to Earth, back to him. "Approachable? Hmm, I'll add that to my list of qualities.", she says with a grin.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and