1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:11 am

sam nodded with a shrug "i'll wait outside the room while you eat...or drink....." sam scratched his head embarrassed "I till trying to finger out what phrase to use...."

(once I get my college work done I am going to create the character that knows about scatty and maybe make her appear at the blood bank)

scatty voice turned into a whisper "is a book free diet even possible? book are not bad. right? I think they are good and healthy right?" scatty then said challenging him "I dare you to find something better then reading books to entertain me while you sleep."

kar was to busy cleaning up to notice Crystal coming into the room and used to the silence in is house he jumped when Crystal spoke and kar recovered quickly realizing that it was only crystal and said "I do know how to cook....but it seems that I can't take care of my things..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 pm

]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
''It's called feeding...that's the term we use to refer to our....filling of our apetite. '' she spoke before going to the counter. She recieved a few blood bags before going to a room. she then locked the door, with sam outside, before she began her feeding. The bags didn't help much, but they would have to work.

[color=#800000]-kio
''they are until you start developing paranoia like you have.'' he smiled. ''and believe me. I can find something....like....jigsaw puzzles.''

-Crystal
she smiled slightly. ''maybe you shouldn't get so distracted thing... a good cook knows to never take their eyes of the food.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 am

Sam nodded now knowing what phrase to use and when Akemi locked herself in the room, sam sighed and then putting his gaurd up he put his back to the door to make no one trys to sneak a bite and sat on the floor and croshe'd his legs leaning against the door staying alart.
(I have my new character up, I still have to put a few more things in but she ready to make her first appearance. )

Scatty scrunched up her nose in a cute and disguised way not really liking the 'paranoia' word and said proudly "no not deloping paranoia....I am just addited to books." Then
scatty put up an eye brow curiously "jigsaw puzzles? How big will these puzzles be? With 500 pieces?"

Kar sighed and admitted "I am very rusty....I didn't get to cook for a human for almost 3 to 4 years!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

[quote="owl0430"]]
While akemi was distracted, a small female human aproached Sam. "H- hello..i..i saw you come here with that vampirr lady.. and my boss was wondering if you would be interested in participating in one of our latest programs. It pays handsomely, I assure you. "

[color=#800000]-kio
Smirking he got something out of his closet. " try a thousand. .. or you could always take up bonsai sniping."
-Crystal
she smiled slightly. " maybe...i could help? If you have anything left to cook. "
(K)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:53 am

Sam narrowed his eyes keeping his guard up and said straight out with no hesitation "if it involves me donating blood, or those curtains, or something dangerous or my friend getting angry with me, then no thank you....and I don't think we're financial struggling enough at the moment..."

scatty looked rather shocked at first from the amount of pieces of the jigsaw but then relaxed knowing it might keep her entertained for at least 5 nights the she smiled "Challenged accepted! "then scatty smirked "if I do take up bonsai sniping, are you prepared to see those plants everywhere?"

kar picked up the covered unburnt food and said "no need, I managed to save some food for ya." kar pushed the rubbish off of the table with one hand and dusted it with one sleeve and then her put the plate on the table with a plastic fork and blunt knife and said "here, bon appetite!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 am

'''what? no no no, i assure you it's nothing of the sort. Me, and some of the other human employees are trying to get vampires and humans to treat eachother like equals. we're starting a program called 'meet but don't eat'. The goal is to get humans and vampires to get along.'' the small female girl gave an innocent smile.

[color=#800000]-kio
'''seriously? Did you never wonder why those plants in my room never grow any larger, when they're trees?''

-Crystal
she smiled at him slightly. ''well..thanks...i appreciate it...'' she spoke before eating her food. once none she fiddled with the for for
a bit. with a hesitant sigh, she spoke, staring at her plate, '' you know...even for a vampire...you're rather thin......'''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:42 am

Sam thought about it, then remembering that himself is new to this city and it is to soon to even consider get a job at this new city then "I think about it and talk to my friend about it when I am more familiar with these parts. "

Scatty sniggered "I am not saying that they grow everywhere or overgrow. I just saying there might be a risk of me hoarding them"

"I am thin?" questioned kar as he looked at himself surprised that he didn't really notice it. he been so busy trying to get rid of the evil vampires who did him wrong and fix his reputation. then he said "getting plenty of food is not really on my important to do list, if I see available food I will take it, I don't go looking for it.....anymore...."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:52 am

the innocent female gave him a small smile. ''alright then, thank you for your time. sorry things have to be this way.'' continuing her innocent act, she let someone appear from the shadows and cover his mouth. she then began walking, her companions dragging sam behind her.

[color=#800000]-kio
''i don't give a care. just means more to trim. that's all.'' he smiled slightly.

-Crystal
listening to him carefully, she looked at him for a moment, before returning her gaze back to her empty plate. he must be rather hungry from what she could tell,,,and if he took food that was available, she was surprised he didn't take her blood yet. letting out a gentle sigh she spoke. ''your like an anorexic vampire, sort of....'' thinking her next words over she hesitantly spoke. '''despite some fo your...anger flare ups...though i suppose i'm partly to blame...you have ...shown a rather fair amount of hospitality. i also would likely be dead right now if it wasn't for you..so i suppose...you can take my blood.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:23 am

"wha-...."said sam a bit confused at first as he was grabbed with a hand over his mouth and then struggling to break free he thought "not on my watch! that you are going to take me away from my akemi!" then he bite the strangers hand hard as possible that he almost drew blood from his bite and when it took effect he broke away and dived towards his weapon and picked it up and aimed it at the two "come any closer and I will shoot and my friend might come out and teach you a piece of her mind!" then he got his spare hand ready to knock at the akemi's door
(my new character is ready! could I make her appear here?)

scatty looked at kio for a second and then smirked "you really like bonsai sniping, don't you?"

kar looked at the girl a little confused and surprised for a second then after a slight hesitation he shook his head remembering that he promised himself that he will never bite a human again after all the evil things he did "no, thank you Crystal. I told you I am not interested in having any of your blood. the deal was company for protection not blood for protection." then thinking about Crystal's blood and then the bunch of vampires stalking her before he swiped her from them and finding it that it was rare and he asked out of curiosity "what your blood type?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 am

(sure.)
the female frowned. '''awww...to bad. we had someone who seemed rather interested in your blood. oh well.'' she frowned unhappily before giving in and walking away. Ayumi finally opened the door. ''' i miss anything?''

-kio nightshade-18-male-vampire
''i don't give a care. just means more to trim. that's all.'' he smiled slightly.

-Crystal-17-female-human-
'' This isn't about the deal. Not the company for protection. This is about you starving yourself. Honestly, have you ever explored around enough to see what happens to the vamps who starve themselves beyond their breaking point? it's not pretty. we humans started calling them 'rabids', almost like a rabid animal. If our deal is going to work, we can't afford that happening to you. besides,
you haven't done too much to make me think you are villainous. You deserve to survive too, and i'm sure your hunger is quite painful.
..'' she spoke still refusing to be his eyes. '' and to answer your question, it's AB-negative.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me