☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 04, 2023 8:31 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one sighed as he heard no answer. He looked around in worry, and entered the home then walked along. He remembered where the rooms were, even. He called "Allen?" again, just sp the other wouldn't be startled by him or anything.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead walked up to the agency. They knocked at the door, then walked inside the building. They soon saw there was a reception desk and such. They called "Hello?" and titled their head as they waited to see if anyone was in.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri May 05, 2023 4:19 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

"Hello?" came the soft, quiet voice from the detective as he laid in bed. Once again hearing his name being called he realized it wasn't just in his head. Allen tilted his head a bit, wondering who it could be.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

With a soft sigh the green haired male rested his head on the desk, taking a short break from typing since his hands were cramping. He hadn't realized someone had walked in, nor that they would be able to hear the rumbling of his stomach.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 06, 2023 2:01 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one finally heard an answer, and he nodded to himself. He smiled a bit, then shook hid head at himself. He then headed further into the house, and said "It's me. Um...your friend is worried about you, and... are you okay?" he asked.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead sighed a bit. They shook their head, seeing how empty the place was right now. However, they saw the reception desk or room. "Hello?" they called again, then heard belly growling and walked over.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 06, 2023 10:17 pm

Allen

The blue haired male let out a soft sigh, his chest felt heavy and his eyes were a bit tired from crying. "You can come in.." he mumbled, after all his bedroom door was open since there wasn't anyone else around.

Monticello

Hearing the voice caused Monticello to let out a soft squeak of surprise. Oh no..did they hear my stomach?! he thought, trying not to panic. Looking up he saw the stranger standing there, causing his face to turn a beet red as his eyes met the strangers.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 08, 2023 11:43 am

The dark haired one nodded, then realized the other couldn't see him. He said "Okay," and walked in, Queen with him as usual. He brought her everywhere, since he might get hungry anytime. He looked at the other, and asked "Are you...okay?"

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed quietly. They looked at him, asking "Do you guys, um...look for lost items? It may have been stolen, so i figured it was a good idea to come here..." they trailed off. Their belly began to make noise, and they squeaked.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue May 09, 2023 8:57 pm

Allen

The messy, blue haired male slowly poked his head out from underneath the blankets that piled on top of him. Looking at the other for a few moments he simply shook his head no, casting his gaze anywhere but Xavi.

Monticello

Smiling a bit at the others squeak the green haired male shook his head. He needed to remain professional after all. "Yes we can do that, I'll just need you to fill out some questions to better help us understand. One of our detectives will get right on it and stay in touch with-" as he spoke Monticello's stomach rumbled extra loud, causing his whole face to turn beet red.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 10, 2023 1:21 pm

The dark haired one watched the other, and made a worried sound. "Are you, um...sick?" he asked, hoping that was right. Not that being sick was any good. It was better than certain other options, though, and he sighed a bit.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed quietly. They nodded and said "Okay," but then Monticello was cut off by his own stomach.they giggled a bit, then shook their head. "Do you...want to go eat somewhere, or...I could bring you something?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 11, 2023 2:00 am

Allen

Staying silent for a few moments the detective nodded. He didn't know why but he always had a hard time admitting when he wasn't feeling well. In all honesty he probably had a fever but he didn't want to say anything.

Monticello

When the stranger laughed Monticello let out a soft squeak and quickly put a hand to his belly, hissing at it to be quiet. However when food was mentioned another rumble filled the silent office. "U-um.. that sounds nice, it's almost my break actually.." he said softly.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 12, 2023 4:46 am

The dark haired one nodded to the other. "I'm assuming it's probably a cold, so...do you have any medicine here?" he asked. "If not, I could run to the store really quick." He glanced around as he waited to see if the other would answer.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed quietly. They smiled and said "Okay, let's go then; I know a couple nice little places. They don't get too crowded or anything. Not that...I should be assuming whether you dislike crowds or not..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 13, 2023 4:05 am

Allen

Allen let out a soft sigh and coughed, looking over at the other with tired eyes. "There's some medicine in the kitchen.." he mumbled.

Monticello

"Sure, also no worries, I'll be alright" said the green haired male as he stood up and stretched. Playfully patting his belly he let out a soft sigh.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me