1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:23 am

While Blaze was at the store someone grabbed her and knocked her in the head. She passed out and was draggged away somewhere dark. When she awoke she found herself in a dark jail cell in the middle of no where with a demon watching her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:37 am

Ryo got home around 5 which was early for him. He quickly headed inside eager to get out of the cold and see Blaze again. He stepped inside the apartment and there hi coat onto the coach. ”Hey, I’m ba- he stopped mid sentence. There was a man, a bit taller than him, dark brown hair, and face that seemed awfully familiar. Wasn’t this guy, Blazes brother? How did he get here? How did he know how to get here? Where was Blaze? He stood there a few feet away from ge man unable to think of what to say.

Fred had felt something weird earlier, almost like a piece of him had been taken. He knew that feeling. It was Blaze, and something bad had happened to his sister. It was some weird connection some vampire families generally siblings shared. It was almost like a war in system that alerted them a family member was in danger. He didn’t know where she was but he had some sort of dark feeling. Could she have been taken by a Demon. The thought made him growl. Demon and vampires always at war and fighting. Demons would take a vampires power so they could become stronger. He knew where he had to go, recalling the video Vlqze had made with her [i]”human boyfriend”[/b] The last thing he wanted to do was go to a human for help. But here he was. Standing in the mans living room about to ask for help.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 am

Blaze got herself up off of the floor. She found herself afflicted with multiple bruises and wounds. “What do you want with me?” She asked practically snarling at the demon. The demon laughed and smiled creepily and growled “power of course! Your such an idiot not to think of that first... but I know that you are very intelligent and powerful... I can tell by the marks glowing that beautiful gold color...” She looked at him angrily and said “fine just don’t hurt my family or Ryo!”
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 am

Fred spoke first,”Don’t speak yet. I don’t have time for your simple human mind.” he said. Ryo seemed a bit offended but didt speak. ”Good, now my sister has been taken. By now you know we’re vampires so it shouldn’t be a surprise that there are other ‘mythical’ creatures as you humans call them, that live. And to vampires the only real threat our demons. The take us to steal our power and energy since we are all stronger then a humans. She has been taken by a demon and you need to go save her. I can’t help you completely because I risk being taken and risk being taken and drained also.” he explained. Ryo looked shocked, ”I barely know anything about vampires let alone demons, I can’t do this alone.” he said. Fred rolled his eyes. All the sudden his voice echoed inside Ryo’ s head. He jumped when he first heard him speak, ”You’re so simple minded. This is how I will help. I can tell you what you need to do I just can’t pysically be there.” he said, his voice inside of Ryo’s head.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:04 am

The swim just laughed and said “if I can I’ll kill and drain your whole family! I don’t need stupid weak pathetic humans but I’ll just kill him.. you won’t need him” he waved his arm dismissively and walked off to prepare to drain Blaze. She collapsed on the ground crying realizing there was nothing that she could do to save them or herself. She didn’t want to die not so soon at least.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:29 am

All the sudden a cloud of smoke appeared around Ryo and the next thing he knew her as somewhere dark. It gave him the chills. Fred’s voice echoed again,”What do you see. I tried to get you as close to her as Could without alerting the nearby demons.” The fact that there were demons near by made Ryo shudder. He looked around. It as hard to see anything but he was surrounded by large brick like walls it seemed like he as in a hallway of some sort. He explained what he say to Fred and waited for further instruction.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:33 am

Suddenly a flash of sunlight entered her room and she was surrounded by it. She screeched and tried to get out of it. Smoke and steam was coming off of her skin and she already was very sun burned in only a few minutes. Her wounds stung and the golden liquid poured out into a vial.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:40 am

Ryo walked forward down the corridor. He heard a faint scream. Could that be Blaze? Fred told him to slow down, she would be able to hold out for a bit he needed to stay quiet so he could get to her without attracting attention. Ryo ran forward staying silent. The screaming was getting louder. He found himself in a room covered in cells. Looked like a dungeon. Fred asked if there was a cell with possibly steam coming out. Ryo looked around there was steam coming from a cell on the far side of the room. He ran towards it.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:51 am

Blaze felt her power and life slowly escape from her body. She gave up and just collapsed on the floor holding her side. She grabbed for the vial and held it in her hands just Incase she could save it. “Ryo... I know you can’t hear me since your at home but.... I love you...” she said not knowing he was behind her. After saying that she passed out on the floor.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:06 am

Ryo wrapped his hands around the cell door,"Blaze!" He yelled. Fred spoke again,"Are they draining her with light?" he asked. Ryo said yes, frantically looking around to see how to stop it. "Check to make sure there aren't any guards and go to the side of the cell there should be some sort of contraption. I can't tell you how to fix it without seeing it so you'll have to do it on your own." He said. Ryo nodded. There were light footsteps coming from the side. He hid on the opposite side of the lone cell as a creature he assumed to be a demon walked past, abandoning it's post. The moment it was out of sight he ran to where ti had come from. Know he was confronted with how to turn off the large machine. He pulled a few levers labeled with words in a language he couldn't understand, and eventually the light began to dim so it wasn't shining on her to bright. But he couldn't find how to turn it off.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me