1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 am

"They do if you really pull on it," she said with a broad grin. She then tilted her head and nodded. "I've used a bit before, yeah, and it's worked, of course. I stopped when my last mare got sick because she chewed too much on it." Rubbing her shoulder, she shrugged and then patted the horse's neck. "He's not skittish, though, so at least he won't bolt if I go on a trail ride." She smirked softly.

{{ yes actually; I've been obsessed with them since I was a little kid. Seven years old and I could rattle off to you the different terminologies like dam, sire, colt, filly, mare, stallion, yearling, etc. with their meaning as well. o3o I'm a bit nuts but unfortunately I haven't been able to ride recently; I'm currently looking for a horse, I'm 5'6 so I'm looking for an 11 to 13 hand horse. }}
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 am

Andrew smiled softly as the stallion under them walked around the pasture. "Ya but different horse too." He said with a bit of a shrug. "He is rather well for his age though, I was rather suprised." He said patting the horse under them.

( That cool I have rode since I was five and I guess I am luckey I live across the street from the barn I ride at. But then my dad would never let me get a horse, but a 11 to 13 hand thats kind of small. )
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 pm

She kicked the stallion into a trot now, just a casual one to see how he would go along with it. He didn't seem to have any problem with it and merely snorted, and she grinned, leaning forward a bit to rub the horse between his ears right where the top of the cranium was. "They're like huge puppy dogs."

{{ I'm a tiny person o3o If I grow any Imma aim for a 14 - 15 hand; but I want to actually be able to get on the horse XD }}
Last edited by Rivkah on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Andrew leaned back a bit looking around the pasture and out into the wood, before feeling her bring the stallion into a slow sitting trot. "Ya a few of them are if they are raised around people." He said with a bit of a laugh.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Chuckling softly, she took the horse around the property a couple times in a circle before eventually stopping back at the barn and slipping off his back. Grinning up at Andrew, she murmured softly, "He's a great horse. You wanna help me make him handsome? I bet he'd love a rubdown."
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

Andrew held on before hoping off the stallion, patting his hip before nodding to her. "Sure he looks like he could use a good brush down." He said running his hand over the stallions back, "we could always just wash him down." He said as it would be better for him by the looks of the stallion.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 am

With a soft smile, she nodded. "That's a better idea, but it means washing him out here so we don't get his bedding wet. Gently, she slipped off the stallion's bridle, and like he had been trained to, he stayed put, nuzzling against her ear. With a laugh, she grinned over at Andrew and mumbled, "In the tackroom there's a basin full of supplies to wash and groom him. Can you get it? I'll just have to get the hose and fill the basin up out here, and we're good."
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 am

Andrew nodded and it looked like the young stallion could use a back more then a hard brush down. "Sure." He said before heading out of thr pasture and starting into the barn. He soon found the bucket grabbing it before starting back out, handing her the bucket full of sponges and what not
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am

Once he had gotten the bucket and handed her what was inside of it, she set the rest of the grooming kit and some towels on the ground before filling the basin full of water. Dipping a sponge in it, she began to wash his neck, scrubbing at the dirt and grime he had been carrying from his previous owner. He stayed very still and patient, causing her to smile sweetly.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 am

Andrew turned as he start to help her as he worked in the middle off the horses, washing the dirt and what not off of the stallions barrel. You could tell this was his first bath in awhile and it was nice to see all of the dirt and grim wash off of the stallion where they could see his true coat color. "He is looking better." He said with a softly smile before splashing a bit of water on her from the bucket, laughing softly when he did.
The one who made you,
How sad.