HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 am

Astra giggled but pulled her focus from the window and back to him. "Im not really doing anything today. Just on stand by in case Mace needs my help with anything so we can do whatever you want." She smiled and softly kissed the end of his nose. She enjoyed having him so close. Oddly enough, despite the hunger for her she could see in his eyes, she felt safe in his arms, not that she would ever tell him that.

Asmund grit his teeth as he resisted the urge to lash out at her. "Mace will toss you out. No one wants you here and so he wont tlerate your behavior so save yourself some trouble and just leave now before you pay for your actions in blood." He snarled at her but glanced at the door to his house as it suddenly swung open.

Bard yawned tiredly and stretched in the open doorway before looking at the trio confused. "What is all the yelling about? I was trying to sleep."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:50 am

Adreal smiles seeing her focus back on him and then hummed happily while he replied: "Great! I am taking you out on a date, you need some relaxation away from this place... and there might be drama later today so let's get away from that, how does a date away from the community sound?" He could feel his hunger building but just wanted to wait a bit longer before he finally said: "I should be eating something sorry, but first, the date do you want to get out of here for the day?" He smiles happily just wanting to get away from the others with her alone for a bit.

Elizabeth grinned and said: "Aww so bad I dont listen to orders from mutts either, besides I am a vampire sweetheart, last time I checked I love blood." Soon she turned her attention to the opening door where she saw Bard and just said: "Oh just people thinking they can tell me what to do." Smiling she turned towards him and said: "You know finding you was way to easy as well, I thought after yesterday you were at least going to make it a bit of a challenge."

Aonani gently took the arm of Asmund and softly said: "Don't get too worked up, we can sort this out soon." She then looks at Bard and offered a small smile while saying: "Good morning, and sorry about all of that, did you sleep well last night?" She was wondering what that vampire ment with yesterday, not quite liking the sound if it since part if her wondered if she wasnt goin after Bard to fight again.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me