HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:19 am

Iris smiled faintly and pulled Cathryn into a tight hug. She buried her face in her hair and released a breath as her body relaxed. "Thank you. I dont know what id do without you." She said softly as she held her.

Oliver nodded and closed his eyes. He felt safer in Jonathan's arms and could feel the faintest of glows taking over him. "We should get some sleep."

Mace huffed irritably in his cage, the wolf now fully in control. He curled up and decided to watch Lily, seeming intrigued by her presence but making no attempt to go near her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:55 am

Cathryn started smiling feeling Iris hug her, she missed it quite a lot and soon was just hugging her back tightly as she said: "I have missed this so much! You mean a lot to me Iris." She found herself also relaxing into the arms of Iris and then just purred softly.

Jonathan sighs softly and said: "Well I'll try and sleep but you know what thos full moon crap does to me, let's just get to bed, I am sure I can calm myself down enough to maybe try and sleep." His voice has turned slightly demonic sounding but he just smiles at Oliver and started walking towards the room.

Lily sighs softly and looked at him saying: "You still don't like me do you?" She leans against the wall and smiles a little saying: "Oh well I still love you either way, dont worry you won't be alone for the night so I am right here." She then closed her eyes and just listened to the sounds of the full moon night within a town of creatures who were for the most part affected by it.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:17 am

Iris closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the moment. "Ive missed this too, Cathryn. Thanks for not giving up on me."

Oliver ignored the distorted tone of his voice as he followed Jonathan to the bedroom and slid tiredly beneath the blankets. his wings fluttered slightly as he curled up n bed but laid still as he listened to the sounds of the community coming alive.

Mace sniffed at her curiously before his tail began to beat against the floor as it wagged, some part of his recognizing her and causing him to react like a normal dog would.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:32 pm

Cathryn smiles and softly said: "I'll never give up on you Iris." She just remained by the side of Iris throughout the night, no plans on being anywhere else but close to her partner. She didn't want to let go of Iris even if she knew it had to happen at some point if they planned on getting up and out of this dark house.

Jonathan watched Oliver slip under the blankets and soon laid down himself but didn't feel the need to put the blanket over him. He just looked at Oliver and smiles a little as his demonic sounding voice just said: "Goodnight Oliver." Soon finding himself placing an arm around Oliver and calming himself down enough to doze off until the next morning.

Lily watched Mace starting to act like a dog in a way so she just smiles and softly chuckled saying: "You are so silly Mace." She then kissed his nose and placed her arms around his large head before sighing happily as she said: "Oh how much I just love you." After that she just waited for the morning sun to come back so that the haunted sounds can come to an end.

Ones dawn came Adrean stretched his arms after finally getting his head back. Sighing softly and getting himself out of his underground cage to slowly go back up. Soon he was just moving down the road feeling like the usual hell after a full moon. He stumbled over to Astra's house and gave a small knock on the door, hating it to feel like a leech but he needed blood after a entire night of ignoring his cravings.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:05 pm

Astra woke up as she heard the knock and went over to answer the door. Her hair was still a mess from sleep and she rubbed at her eyes tiredly before looking groggily at Adrean. "Is the moon over already?" She asked through a yawn
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Adrean tilted his head a bit as she opened the door and couldn't help but smirk a little at her appearance, soon he ran a hand gently through her hair while he said: "Yes it is finally over, well someone seems to need a little more sleep, need a cuddle buddy?" He softly chuckled and slowly placed his arms around her just hugging her closer.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm

Astra smiled tiredly and nodded before pulling him inside and shutting the door. "How are you feeling?" She asked as dhe glanced over him for any signs he may have accidentaly gotten hurt.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Ones inside he glanced at the closing door then back at her before he said: "I guess pretty much like any vampire feels after a full moon, well ones who dont go around feasting anyway, it will go away at least, nothing to worry about." He slips his arms back around her and buried his face into her neck smelling her sweet sent. His eyes started going red but he didn't want to leech around just yet so just forced these feelings away as he held her closer and said: "How was your night?" Sinking into the warmth of her body just enjoying the moment, that was until some loud chatter filled the streets outside and he suddenly groans in annoyance saying: "The hell, why is she back here again, those two had their fights I thought she would have left for home yesterday." Glancing out a window to see his sister and her gang of vampires to enter town again.

Elizabeth smirks as she wipes off some blood from the corner of her mouth while glancing around at a few of the early birds in town who were already wondering the streets. Clearly pretty much everyone seemed to be annoyed by their presence but it was understandable since they definitely weren't mannered vampires all just going around doing what they wanted and acting like a real bunch if annoying criminals. She for one didnt reallt care what the rest of her gang even did in town just as long as they didnt burn things down which some already wanted to try, for now she just heard them chatting and eventually everyone splits up and went to do their own things again or terrorize some creatures who stayed here. She made her way back towards the house of Bard and Asmund, after all she had some unfinished business there which she was looking forward too. After reaching the house she got ready to go inside not really caring about knocking, however, Aonani called out to her saying: "Oh hello again Elizabeth, nice seeing you here today, but, didn't you guys finish the fight?" Huffing a bit Elizabeth just said: "No need to go around lying about being happy and all that crap about seeing me, besides who said I am here for the fight, now that I think about it we never really finished it."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:09 am

"My night went well. Just a few magical glitches that started a kitchen fire but nothing I couldn't manage." She closed her eyes blissfully as she enjoyed feeling him so close to her but they reopened as she heard his words. She sat up a bit straighter to see outside and released a groan. "I really hope Mace kicks her out of town. She annoys the crap out of me."

Asmund, who had been trailing after Aonani on his way home to talk with bard, narrowed his eyes as he saw elizabeth. "What on earth do you want?" he snarled. "get out of our town."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Adrean smiles hearing that she had an alright night, he was glad she didnt need to struggle to much with things and just continued to hold her close while he replied: "That is good to hear." Soon his attention went back to the subject of his sister and he sighs saying: "Yes she annoys the crap out of everyone, guess the only good thing about having her around is that people dont dislike me all that much anymore seeing how my siblings are... Mace is most likely also annoyed so kicking out should happen as soon as one of her vampire buddies start causing trouble again which can be any moment now." Shaking his head he looked over at her saying: "Okay never mind this what would you like doing for today? Just the two of us if your not busy."

Elizabeth smirks looking at Asmund saying: "My my arent we up a bit early following around angels." Just causing her to smirk more as she said: "At least someone is honest around here, but, I dont take orders from others, this isnt your town so I can leave when I feel like it and right now I dont feel like it."

Aonani just sighs a little and looks at Asmund.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me