HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:59 am

Iris flinched away from her and accidentally sent her power out for a moment, making Cat see her worst fear for a moment. "Why not? Its safe for everyone if i just fade away. Im better off like this." She muttered to the wall.

Oliver groaned and got up, pulling Jonathan away from the window. "Please just stop!" He begged as tears began to well up in his eyes. "Its just a window."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:49 am

Cathryn had the moment of her drowning flash before her eyes but did her best to calm her racing heart knowing it was only Iris using her power accidentally. Soon taking a few more deep breaths then shook her head as she looked at Iris saying: "That is not true Iris! I need my partner, I can't loose my best friend, you mean to much to me."

Jonathan still wanted to fight with the curtains who were mostly now just shredded and ripped apart. He then looks at Oliver his eyes slightly showing fear and anger but calmed down and soon he just sank to the floor and hid his face in his hands saying: "Sorry... I did it again." He placed his legs against his chest and looked at the ground while panting a bit as he caught his breath.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Iris looked at her sadly through the darkness. "I dont want to hurt you." She breathed but slowly reached over and held tightly to her hand. "How did they hurt you?"

Oliver sunk down to the ground beside him. He felt worn out and just wanted to go back to sleeping all day. "Its fine... We just both need to get control of ourselves." He sat for a moment longer before going to the kitchen to get some food. He couldnt berate Jonathan for his violence and yet continue to starve himself.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Cathryn smiles at Iris and said: "You can never hurt me Iris." Feeling her hand she soon gave it a squeeze and then let's out a sigh before glancing at the ground saying: "I guess like anyone else, got tested with who knows what and stuff, oh well I am trying to get over it and move on."

Jonathan sighs while looking at Oliver and then just back at the ground knowing how hard he must make it on Oliver to keep him under control. He then heard Oliver get up and walk to the kitchen, now wondering if he was finally going to eat something. Soon Jonathan forced himself up and slowly made his way to the kitchen just peaking inside at Oliver.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 am

Iris rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes. "Im sorry they hurt you. I should have found a way to protect you and I'm sorry I didn't." She sighed heavily and pulled her hand away from Cathryn. "Im thinking of leaving the community. We aren't safe in such a large group and being here I am encouraged to not hide my powers and that isn't safe for anyone. I need to go into hiding somewhere else."

Oliver was about to take a bite of a sandwich but stopped when he saw Jonathan. "What?... Did you want it?" He asked and extended the food to Jonathan, all too eager to give it away so he didn't have to eat it.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:23 am

Cathryn sighs a little and then said: "Iris you also got hurt and I couldn't help you at all, I feel weak and I wish I had the ability to get you out before they could do what they did." Soon she pointed her ears forwards as she looked at Iris and then started thinking a bit before finally saying: "Okay, were will we be hiding then?" Clearly ready to just go run off with Iris and hide away from this world.

Jonathan shook his head and then just said: "Just want to see you finally eat something that is all." He smiles weakly then rubs the back of his head and just leaned against the door frame slowly before he said: "So did you get your appetite back or is this just you forcing yourself to eat?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Iris shook her head. "No cat. You cant come with me. It isnt safe and you need to look after your brother. He has probably missed you this last month and he needs your protection. Youll get a new partner soon."

"Just forcing." Oliver muttered before taking a bite of the sandwich. He glared at it in his hands as he chewed slowly. Just the taste and scent of the food made him feel sick but slowly he forced it all down while he silently reminded himself over and over that he was safe. "I hate those people." He at ladt grumbled. "Why cant they just leave us alone?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Cathryn narrowed her eyes and said: "And why not? Your the only partner I need, my brother can even come along and he misses you a lot! He hasn't seen you in months and always keeps asking about you, if your going somewhere I am just going to follow behind if you like that or not, I dont leave you a choice."

Jonathan sighs, glad that Oliver was at least trying to eat but still wanted him to do so out of actual hunger for the food, that would have at least brought some type of improvement with his recovery. He then glanced at the floor looking at his claw like feet while he said: "I dont know... I hate them too, by now you would think they would have run off and just stop but somehow I feel there will always be people after us, as if we can't live a normal live anymore." He glanced at the window he broke and saw the sun now disappear between the trees and mountains, preparing himself for the noises the full moon brought.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Iris rolled her eyes but Cathryn's dedication to her as a partner cheered her up enough for her to resume her human form. "You know i could accidentally kill you both, right? And its pretty much a guaruntee that youll ne having constant nightmares until i figure this all out again."

Oliver didn't like the thought of always being chased. He went over to Jonathan and wrapped his arms around his waist, his head resting against his chest. "We will figure this out. We just need to try to be positive.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:42 am

"I can take a nightmare, after all I am pretty much the ghost of a cat and believe me their lives arent always easy, besides when you are around we can tackle anything even death itself so please know that I will always be by your side Iris, I do hope you don't mind my bother tagging along either but he is pretty strong himself too and he really likes being around you just like I do." Cathryn said and slightly moved a little closer to Iris while smiling.

Jonathan sighs and hugged Oliver just enjoying his touch again, it has become something rare after the lab but perhaps now it is getting better again. Soon he closed his eyes just saying: "I hope so, we at least have people here who keep us safe and dont see us as weird things, they are after all also monsters themselves." He could feel the full moon taking its affect on him but it was all under control with Oliver so close to him.

Lily sighs hearing the noises of the night now playing out, she glanced at Mace that was in the cage to keep him away from harming others and then just waited to see what his wolf would do now, after all she was right next to him quite easily to attack but with the mark that shouldn't happen. However she did still wonder how much he would have changed from the last time she and his wolf met, back then he hated her after all but would that have changed now that she was marked or is there just some other force that kept him from harming her now.

Adreal felt his dark side coming out but he remained locked up in the basement he had in his house, just leaving more claw Mark's around the walls while it kept him inside and away from the others. His sister, however, she was in the forest just filling the needs of her inner vampire, without much care for those unlucky enough to end up in her way. She did make sure to be away from the community knowing she shouldn't harm anyone there and her dark side won't travel that far for food either.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me