HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:14 am

Asmund shrugged. "I mean I haven't been on my own long yet. Its... Its different. I keep forgetting to eat because Im used to Bard handling that part."

Bard closed his eyes and sighed happily. He sat down on the couch and pulled her into his lap before kissing her. He enjoyed getting attention from a beautiful woman like her and didn't even think that it could be a trick as he tangled a hand into her hair. He had found the fight to just be a fun game and so assumed this was just the natural step afterwards for someone like him.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:21 am

Aonani smiles and softly chuckled as she said: "Forgetting to eat? You must be hungry constantly then, oh dear, well perhaps we can grab something to eat too while we are around here now."

Elizabeth crawled closer and kissed him back then moved her hands back down his chest slowly tugging on his shirt before she moved her lips over to his ear and softly said: "Good... now stay this relaxed and quiet, it shouldn't hurt that much." Smirking a bit again before she parted her lips and had her fangs sink into the side of his neck while pulling herself closer a bit. She could taste his power, it flowed through his veins. This made her realize that they were definitely something more like gods then anything else, either way, for now she had to regain her strength.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 am

"Ya, that sounds like a good idea." He said softly as he looked over at her. Nervously he began to reach over to hold her hand but stopped himself. Was she Bard's now or was some part of her still interested in him? He swallowed nervously and held his hands behind his back. "So how are you coping?"

Bard gasped in pain but rather than push her away he held tighter to her. He had never been bit before by a vampire and there was something exciting about it. He laid still as she drank, holding her in his warm embrace.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:53 am

Aonani smiles happily at his words and soon glances at their hands, she wanted to hold his hand but knee it might just bring some type of awkwardness to arise, after all, Asmund wasn't interested in her was he? She cleared her head and then said: "Okay, still a bit hard to sleep at times but yeah, what about yourself?"

Elizabeth was surprised he didn't put up a fight, she was preparing for one but instead just got him holding her even closer to the comfortable heat of his body. She soon finished drinking and removed her fangs then licked her lips saying: "My, haven't we been good at obeying some orders hmm?" She looked at him saying: "Rather fascinating blood you have there, but then again quite a lot of you is already fascinating."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:03 am

"Im getting better. I think that was just a lot on all of us." He looked over at her, admiring how she looked before forcing himself to ask her a heavy question. "Aonani, is there something between you and Bard?"

Bard leaned towards her and kissed away a drop of blood on her chin. "You are so beautiful." He breathed to her as he held onto her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:16 am

Aonani gave a nod to his words but was soon surprised by his question then shook her head saying: "No not at all! What makes you think that? I mean yeah I know he flirts a bunch but that is just Bard isnt it? I honestly even feel a bit closer to you then to him." She quickly glanced away.

Elizabeth was a bit caught off guard by his behavior and words, finding it comfortable in his arms. Soon she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair as she said: "Well, arent you the charmer, I would love to stay the night but full moon is out to play so to make sure no one becomes a full meal I wont be around... perhaps some other time then?" Having some more fun with him was something she wont miss out on but for tonight she did have to go and stay away from other living things, luckily it was still quite a while before nightfall.

Lily glanced at her hands after knocking on the door of Astra, she wasnt sure where else to go, or what else to do. She had to find someone but part of her also knew that Astra was perhaps not the best person for this, she was already so much against the mark so how will she not react to this? Either way Astra was by far the smartest person Lily knew next to Mace that was but for now she didnt want him knowing.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 am

Asmund smirked to himself and gently reached over, holding her hand. "I just wanted to be sure. I dont want to lool like an idiot for liking you if your heart belongs to someone else already." He said softly, looking at the ground so he wouldnt have to meet her eyes.

Bard pouted but let go of her. "I look firward to it." He said with a wink.

Astra opened the door and looked at Lily confused. "I would have thought youd be glued to Mace. You ok?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm

Aonani blushed while looking over at him and fhen she glanced down herself with a small smile while she softly said: "Well, you are not an idiot at all, and my heart already belongs to you." She enjoyed feeling his touch as she held onto his hand and just remained smiling happily.

Elizabeth chuckled then kissed him ones more before she stood up saying: "So am I, well come and find me then tomorrow, not planning on leaving for home just yet after all."

Lily chuckled a bit then said: "I guess that is what it looks like most of the time." She however took on a worried expression again and sighs before glancing down and said: "Astra... I think- no, I know that I am pregnant... I dont know what to do or even how to tell Mace, I mean yeah the scientist told us a few weeks ago but we didn't believe him, but now, now I am sure that I am and I am kinda scared."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:13 pm

Asmund smiled happily and slowed to a stop outside of her house. "May i kiss you or would that be too bold of me?"

Bard chuckled. "Why should i come find you? Shouldnt you come to me since you are the one sneaking off?" He teased as he continued to drape lazily across the couch.

Astra looked at her stunned but a small smile crept onto her lips. "Im going to be an aunt?" She said excitedly but tried to make herself focus. "Itll be ok Lily. You have a huge group of people to help you and im certain Mace will be excited once you tell him. This isnt a problem."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 am

"Y-You want to kiss me?" She asked surprise while blushing dark red, soon however she nods a little saying: "Y-You can do that then."

Elizabeth laughed and said: "Oh sneaking into your house isnt that hard when I am a vampire, believe me I will be the one finding you." She then started leaving the house and said: "See you later handsome."

Lily sniffed a bit and then hugged Astra before she said: "B-But what if he is upset about it Astra?" She then slowly calmed herself down and softly said: "Thank you for being here, I am really happy to have some support." Soon she smiled again feeling better after the words of Astra and just slowly let's go of the hug.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me