HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:04 am

Dude yes! I was thinking i want Bard to go after her. They would be fun together.)
Asmund swallowed nervously. "Tag, your it." He said amd quickly took Aonani from Bard, blushing as her head flopped against his chest.

Bard grinned and stepped forward, sending a jet of fire down the hall at the scientists
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:16 am

(Hehe if he keeps up with that crazy bloodsucking lady XD anyway Ill add her with the attack from outside, no way she is missing a fight)

Aonani slightly held onto Asmund after being placed in his arms and then looks over at Bard sending his flames off to the scientists then suddenly saw it just returning and said: "They must have... some type of, a weapon for that."

The alarms that went off suddenly changed, a different sound playing when someone quickly said: "An attack from outside! Someone is busting in! All guards are needed at gate forty-six!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:59 am

Astra sighed as she heard the new alarm. "I guess it wss one of our idiots trying to break out before. Care to place bets on who?"

Bard stood between the flames and Asmund, absorbing them as much as he could so Asmund and Aonani would be safe. "Any ideas?" He growled to the pair, preparing to launch another attack.

Asmund held tighter to Aonani as he looked for am escape route.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:15 am

"Only the twins would have the strength to get out like this, after all, Mace is useless now that they probably keep Lily away from him and that is a pain when they decided to mark each other, those other two use to be humans don't know their true power yet, and the cat is useless with fighting and just flees when she can, her demon partner stands a chance but also not sure if she would get out so easily, and we are definitely not out fighting." He said and chuckled a bit.

Aonani glanced around and then said: "It doesn't seem so, they have trapped us here... unless you can bust through that weapon they are using."

Elizabeth smirks as she watched the one's place of the door just lay in the crumbling pieces. "This is all it takes to keep these weaklings inside? Ugh, let's just finish this." She said and then rushed inside with the others, her eyes shining with excitements for the rising fight.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:20 am

Astra shook her head. "It has to be the twins. Iris won't kill people. If she was breaking out we wouldn't even hear about it. She could just walk through the front doors if she wanted to."

Bard smirked and allowed his flames to travel up his arms. "That means I get to do this the hard way then." He said as a laugh rumbled out of him. He released a viking war cry before charging forward, flames leaping from him and enveloping the scientists as he attacked them.

Asmund cursed but knew h couldn't leave Bard alone, especially since they weren't used to having their own bodies and not being able to work together. "Stay here. Ill be back." He said as he sat Aonani out of the way and charged forward to help Bard fight.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:31 am

(Okay got her up as a character now, also added appearances to my characters)

Adreal nods and said: "Yes, she can actually get out easily, perhaps she is already out." He sighs softly but soon pushed Astra to the side as the door of their cell flew off, well most of the wall anyway. His sister with her drawn sword looked at the two saying: "Honestly, this just shows how weak you are Adreal, its a piece of cake getting inside and these humans aren't strong at all, you both better have a god fighting me afterwards or Ill make you entertainment!"

Aonani nods then watched the two go for the attack, she started hearing loud banging like noises going around and wondered who was the attackers coming from outside, they sure were causing loud noises. Even so, it didn't remove the threat who was attacking them.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:39 am

Astra peeked over Adrel's shoulder but when she saw it was just his sister she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Just follow the flames and ice and you'll find him." She muttered in annoyance, shoving past her to get the rest of their friends out.

Bard grinned happily as he found himself at the center of a fight. he looked over at Asmund and was excited to see even he was getting into the rush of battle. it felt odd to b fighting along side him but in no time they found their rhythm they had both before and during their time fused as one.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:48 am

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes saying: "No thank you? I dont like the attitude of this annoying girl." Adreal just followed behind Astra saying: "Your attitude is a lot worse honestly." He shook his head however soon found himself flying against the wall. Elizabeth has used her sword and its wind power and just slammed him there before she let's our a 'hmph' and just rushed off to start destroying the building.

Lily glanced at the door that was suddenly ripped off and saw a vampire standing there but it soon just rushed off. She then looks at Mace saying: "What is going on?" It wasnt long before Elizabeth passed and then glanced inside before frowning and said: "Wait who let the mutts out!? I told you get my brother nothing else fools!" She did ignore them and just rush back into fighting. Lily then said: "Oh... it's that annoying sister of Adreal."

Cathryn jumped up hearing all the loud noises and could feel heat from flames that came from outside, she realize the twins must have gotten out and started fighting.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 am

Astra grit her teeth and tried to fire out a spell back at Elizabeth but nothing happened. She was still too weak to cast any spells. She hurried to Adreal's side once she left and helped him to his feet. "lets just go get the others." She muttered before leadign him off to break the others out.

Mace growled angrily at the vampires but, even though he hated it, knew they could trust them more than the people they were currently being held by. He picked Lily up and carried her out of the room, his eyes quickly going to Adreal and Astra. he breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Astra was still alive and hurried over to her.

Iris stayed huddled in the darkness of her cell. She closed her eyes as she heard the rumble of a fight outside of her room but made no attempts to join it. She didn't want t hurt anyone and knew that she was so scared that if anyone came near her it would happen whether she wanted to or not.

Oliver released a whimper of pain as he felt the heat from Bard's flames outside his door. He was strapped to a table with chemicals being pumped into him, forcing him to produce gold despite the terrible effects it was having on his body. His eyes were pale and he could hardly see anything. His emaciated body shuddered every so often against the restraints that cut into his pale skin.

Asmund's attention switched from the scentists, who turned out to be easy pickings when Bard and him both focused on them, to the vampires that wee flooding the hallway from either side. "Oh this has to be a joke. Aren't those things flammable?" He said, rolling his eyes since he thought they were the scientists' backup.

Bard grinned happily and kicked the last scientist down before looking at the vampires. "We are about to find out, that is for sure."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:13 am

Adreal groans and then got back to his feet with the help of Astra and then said: "Yeah." He made his way over to the still closed doors and started opening them as quickly as he could. He saw Iris hiding in a corner but knew it was best not to get to close while she was in this state so just said: "Iris, we best get out of here quickly." He then saw a few more vampires pass so said: "Take down the doors, its harder for the scientist with everyone out."

It wasnt long and the crowd of rushing vampires were all now taking the building down with destroying the doors and walls, Jonathan was passed out strapped to a bed in his room. Even with the loud noises of his room pretty much getting blasted open he remained unconscious. He was in bad shape, it also seemed as if his dark side had taken over completely.

Cathryn jumped as her door opened then looked at the vampires and said: "The hell!?" But hurried out and went to find Iris, she was worried quite a lot about her. Soon she stopped at the hole in the wall where you could see into her room. She clearly seems frightened and all Cat wanted to do was go closer and comfort her.

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes seeing the two who seemed like they were planning on attacking her gang. She placed her two swords together then slammed them to the ground sending one large force of wind to knock them over before she said: "You two brats better not try anything stupid or I'll feast off your hearts by the end of this!" She then looks at the group and said: "Alright! Take this place down, it stinks of whatever that smell is." She sliced her sword to the side which caused her wind to slam the wall in her side down until she saw Oliver there in the room and just said: "What the heck is this place?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me