HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:47 am

Astra didn't say anything as she tried to think. She hugged one of her legs to her chest, thinking through the powers of each of their friends. "Look, the fact is something must have happened to the twins. Either they got out and didn't try to save us or they are hurt so badly they cant get out because they should be able to break out of this no problem together. That means we cant count on them to help so we need to focus on just what the two of us can do."

"Its not. If you were they would have killed the baby." He assured her, knowing that if she was pregnant it would make everything worse.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 am

Adreal gave a small nod and then made his way back over to her side where he placed his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek before he said: "Yes we are left to mainly get ourselves out, but the question still remained how, after all it's been a month and no one who got caught seem to have gotten out at all or they just turned selfish and never came getting us out but that isnt our friends."

"Unless they want to do tests on the baby too... but the baby wouldn't make something like that if there is one, I am barely making it after all so it can only turn worse from there on out." She replied softly. Soon letting out a sniff as she held back some tears while she said: "I want this all to end Mace, ever since Alistorm turned against us it is as if bad luck is everywhere and attacks on us all just won't stop, why wont it stop?" She buried her face deeper into his chest.

Cathryn hissed at the other cat in the cage with her, finding its constant meowing annoying as she just laid there trying to find peace. She wasnt sure why they just placed a normal cat in here but perhaps some other test they tried running, maybe they wanted to turn it into the same thing she was. Either way it was a lot more peaceful without it around.

Aonani groans as she handed slightly in the room with her chained up arms, she weakly glanced up and then sighs just letting her head fall back down again as her eyes shut. Soon she sighs and wondering how the others were holding up, she was to weak to free herself and just waiting for the group who was busy doing there tests on her to finish up and place her back in that empty room.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:04 am

Astra shrugged, not knowing what she could say. "Lets just hope your sister decides to show up soon. I dont know how much longer i can handle this place." She said softly as she pushed the empty cup across the floor with her foot.

Mace kissed her cheek and tried to console her. "Lily, its going to be ok. Im going to find a way to get us out of here and to somewhere no one can hurt you again. I promise."

Aonani's attention, along with the other's in the room, was drawn upwards by the sound of thumping in the vents that ran through the ceiling. The distinct rumble of two guys bickering drifted down to the people in the room, only broken up by the sound of grunts of pain and stiffled laughter.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 am

"Well if she does show up it will be with a bang knowing her, but hey she gets bored easily and might find this as some type of entertainment, I say we will however just have to wait a day or two longer at maximum a week and if she is still kort around then I doubt she will be." He replied and shrugs a bit himself before he sighs and said: "Do you think there is a cursed placed on us all by Alistorm? Cause after he turned against us it is as if this fighting for our lives havent even gotten close to an end."

Lily blinked away some tears while looking up at him and then she said: "Okay... but they shouldnt be able to hurt you either Mace, so it should be somewhere we are both safe not just me, okay?" She then sighs softly just enjoying his warm embrace and then said: "I love you so much, I have missed you so much."

Aonani groans a bit then slightly lifted her head to the vents wondering what was going on there. The scientists also seems to have been distracted by it a bit but returned to their work on the angel still hanging by her arms on the chains from the roof. Wondering what could have caused that, Aonani remained watching the vents then saw one of the scientists stopping and calling security to find out who was there.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:39 am

Astra shook her head. "no. I don't think we are cursed." She sighed and rested her head back against the wall. "Alistorm is after us because he wants the twins and I. These people are after us because they want Jonathan and Oliver. Everything will calm down eventually but as long as we are a group we will always have to deal with eachother's problems."

Suddenly the ceiling broke open as a piece of the ventilation broke away and crashed to the floor. Screams filled the air along with a thick layer of dust before two guys rolled out of the vent, pushing against eachother as they both tried to get free. The twins, now torn apart and inhabiting their own bodies, looked around in confusion as they tried to figure out where they ahd ended up. They were identical down to the freckle making it impossible to tell which was which until one of them spotted Aonani and grinned, elbowing the other in the ribs. "hey look, its your girlfriend."
Asmund pushed Bard away from him with a scowl. "She's not my girlfriend." He growled as they both got to their feet and dusted themselves off, ignoring the scientists in the room.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Adreal sighs while he glanced up at the ceiling and then said: "True... now that I think about it, do you think those two are even alright? The first time we rescued them they were in pretty bad shape, like real bad shape mentally as well, always scared without any trust towards us until later, I mean what should we expect when we even get out of here... perhaps even starting from square one."

Aonani felt her heart nearly jumping out of her chest with that spook. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down before looking at the twins confused. She then parted her lips while softly asking: "Asmund? Bard? Is that actually you two?" She didnt think she will ever see the two of them separated like that. The frozen scientists also first watched this before they suddenly started running around the room, a few calling for security while others grabbed weapons and other things to attack the twins with and get them back to where they belong. Using dart guns in hopes to have the two pass out so that they can be placed back again.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 am

The twins grinned and moved so they stood back to back. Asmund quickly sent up a wall of ice to hold back the attacks, blissfully feeling the magic rush through him again. "Oh its been too long." He sighed happily as he maintained the walls.

Bard chuckled at Asmund's happiness and quickly began to unchain Aonani. "It sure is us, angel. Did you miss me, darling?" He flirted with her, enjoying the chaos perhaps mote than he should.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:14 am

Aonani watched the two then weakly smiles at Bard hearing his words and said: "I have missed you two so much." As soon as her chains were loose she just sinked to the ground not strong enough to stay on her two feet at all.

Adreal sighs glancing at the ceiling then looked over at the door hearing alarms going off so soon said: "I wonder what is going on now... do you think my sister actually came?" He slowly got to his feet and frowns walking closer trying to get a better idea as to what was going on. "Someone is definitely attacking."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:53 am

Bard grinned. "Did you hear that Asmund? She missed me more than you." He chuckled and lifted Aonani into his arms, holding her protectively against his chest.

Asmund rolled his eyes but remained focus on trying to think of a way out. "Just hurry up before they turn up the heat on me and we have to swap out." He grumbled before starting to lead them out. He needed to find the others, if they were even still there, so his eyes scoured the halls for where the others may be being kept and any signs of danger.

Astra got up amd followed him to the door. "I hope its her. I dont think any of us could handle a full on attack like this."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:58 am

(Late replies sorry! >~< work has me a bit busy now days... anyways I was actually thinking of adding Adreal's sister as one of my characters, somehow I have started thinking a lot about her and her evil ways and kinda want to add her to my character group XD Just been into slightly evil characters these days.)

Aonani just groans a bit before she said: "I-I said... you both... you silly bragger hasn't... lost your pride have you?" She softly chuckled but could feel the pain just traveling through her body some more. Her eyes went to the scientists coming and she softly said: "I don't think... w-we will get out, there are too many... they have weapons for this too."

Adreal nods and then said: "True, if she is here she won't be alone either, she owns a mafia of vampires, highly skilled ones, doubt they can handle an unexpected attack from outside all that well."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me