HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:13 am

Astra stayed silent as she tried to think it through but eventually nodded. "Ok. I can open a mirror message with the tray and hopefully she will notice it." She pulled herself out of his lap and grabbed the polished tray, looking at her reflection in it. She forced herself to bite down hard on her own lip to draw blood before dabbing at it and drawing symbols along the edge of the tray. After a few moments her reflection faded away and was replaced with an image of where his sister was. Astra, not wanting to have to talk to her, handed the tray to Adreal.

Mace looked over weakly but as soon as he saw lily he crawled into her room and embraced her. he breathed a sigh of relief as he half laid on her, hugging her as tightly as he could in his weakened state. You are ok." He breathed happily, releasing pleased noises as he soaked in ehr scent and buried his face in her hair.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:58 am

Adreal watched her work then took the thing she handd over and soon saw his sister on the other side so said: "Hey, dont tell me your killing someone again." With an annoyed groan she looked over at him saying: "What the hell are you even doing? Where did this appear from? I know for a fact you can't even change into a bat so this goes a bit beyond." Rolling his eyes he just said: "Let's just cut the small talk, look me and my friends got kidnapped for a month now, we kinda need your help to get us out." Raising a brow before she burst out laughing saying: "Your telling me my little brother got his butt stuck in a cage again and need my help thinking I would do that? What the hell will I even gain from it?" He sighs and said: "The pleasure of defeating a powerful enemy?" His sister glanced towards the dangling person in the back then just pushed her sword into his chest before removing it and pointing it towards Adreal saying: "What type of enemy are we talking here? Honestly knowing you, you would have gotten kidnapped by a cat and call it powerful."

Lily smiles and placed her arms around him in an embrace and just sighs happily feeling his touch again. She closed her eyes and gave a weak nod then softly said: "I have missed you so much... so very much." She relaxed into his hold just enjoying the pleasure filled moment of his warm touch which she longed for so long. "How have you been holding up? Your not to hurt right?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:28 am

"The kind that are capable of locking up a soon to be diety in addition to the rest of us so good luck." Astra didn't have too much faith in the fact that his sister could help since none of them had been much use against them. Though she hated to admit to how strong they were, if the twins couldn't get out then there was no way that she could get them out.

Mace kissed along her collar bone, feeling better the more he was with her. "Im ok. I've just been sick without you. DId they hurt you?" He didn't want to worry her by telling her about the tests they had been running on him. He needed to protect her and so nothing else mattered.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:44 am

Adreal gave a nod and then looks back at his sister who sighs saying: "Honestly if they got you all one by one they are pretty weak, it means they cant take you all on at ones, whatever sounds like something to keep me entertained later on, for now you'll just have to rest your butt there until I feel like it." She cleaned her sword and then said: "Got some problems I have to deal with first, can't promise you with being there soon."

Lily hums a little in pleasure and smiles as she cuddled closer before kissing his cheek. Soon she let's out a small sigh and said: "Not really." Slightly lying since she knew he must already be worried enough so didnt want to cause any more. She then saw the small thing under the door open so that they could slide in food. She groans not feeling like eating even if she barely ate anything for a week as it is.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:46 am

"would it get you here faster if I told you the god would probably be willing to spar with you if you get here quickly?" Astra asked boredly, knowing Bard would probably enjoy the challenge and hoping fighting with a deity would entice her even more.

Mace tensed as the flap opened and growled angrily at the tray. He didn't trust anything they gave them, especially since he had been drugged twice by the food. He held Lily protectively as he watched the door. "I wont let them separate us again. I promise."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:11 am

"Are you talking about the same one who has his behind stuck I those cages with you? Cause he suddenly doesn't sound all that strong anymore I have to say." She replied laughing a little then smirks saying: "But a spar with a god does sound fun if I can say."

The scientist grumbled before he said: "Eat up! You are starving yourself and do you honestly want to loose your baby or even babies?" Lily frowns and looked towards the door before just moving closer to Mace saying: "W-What do you mean?" "I mean your eating for more then just yourself so eat your food." He just replied.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:14 am

"Well then hurry up and get here." Astra said sharply before moving away from Adreal and the tray to sit against the wall.

Mace paled a bit but didn't move from where he was over Lily. "He is lying. Don't trust anything they say." He said uietly to her as his eyes narrowed at the door.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:23 am

Narrowing her eyes she just said: "I am not here to be ordered around by my weak butt brother's little witch girlfriend, I got work to do so just leave me to think about this would you... now how do you end this call?" Adreal groans and said: "Can just just hurry for ones in your life?"

Lily went pale, wondering if that was true. The man then just said: "Yeah yeah I am lying, because suddenly she can just have morning sickness randomly, and all twelve test I have done just mistakenly show she is pregnant... believe what you want." He closed the thing and walked off.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:26 am

Astra rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, turning off the spell so the conversation would finally end.

"You been keeping a marked couple apart for over a month! Of course she had been getting sick." He growled angrily. He wanted to attack the door and try to break out but he was scared of what would happen if he let go of Lily
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:43 am

Adreal groans saying: "Why do I have such a pasty family." He then buried his face into his hands and said: "So freaken annoying... well guess we will have to start thinking of other ways."

Lily just moved closer to him before she softly started to cry into his chest while she said: "W-What if it's true Mace? What then?" She sniffed a little and just tightened her hold on him not wanting to let go ever again.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me