HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:53 pm

-one month later during which they all have been captured-

The scientist's heels clicked as she walked down the hallway lined with fortified metal doors. She stopped before the door labeled 005 and slid the viewing pannel aside so she could look into where Adreal lay in the padded space, a tray of humam food beside the door since they werent giving him blood. "How are we feeling today, patient 5?" She asked, waiting to take notes.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Adreal huffed at the sounds of the heels coming down the hallway ready for the same stupid question. He wasnt even in his human appearance anymore since his energy couldn't hold it any longer, not without the blood he needed and the food he got he couldn't eat. Watching the plate for a few moments before he turned his blood red eyes towards the woman he just said: "Are you honestly asking me the same stupid questions again? If you really want to know then I can always lock you up for a month without any food but poisonous leaves then you can tell me how you feel for ones."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:36 pm

The woman was unbothered by his attitude. She pulled a vial of blood out of her pocket and held it up where he could see it. Immediately Astra's scent wafter from the blood to him. "I wanted to show you this before i take it to the lab. How is your addiction fairing?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Adreal hissed at the woman as he said: "I told you to leave Astra alone! Damn you!" He was loosing control over his body ones again with the sent of Astra's blood. His dark side taking control and jumping towards the door trying to get the blood it longed for, he hated himself for being so addicted to the blood of Astra but it was something he couldn't control either. Clawing against the door and open area trying to get out ones again.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 pm

The scientist smiled and slipped the vial into her pocket again. "I think you are ready. Thank you Adreal." She closed the viewing pannel amd walked off. It wasnt long before the door groaned opened and a thin figure was shoved inside, the door locking once more behind them. Astra shook as she huddled on the floor. She still felt like electricity was being sent through her body even though it wasnt. She refused yo do magic for them and knew they were getting tired of her. Slowly she looked up to where Adreal was, shaking in fear as she saw the condition he was in and quickly realising they intended to watch him kill her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:51 am

Adreal hissed and then glanced over at the door where Astra was placed inside, his red eyes just staring at her blankly at first and soon he lashed towards her, grabbing her rather violently before biting into her neck clearly having no control over his body as he started drinking her blood. Holding her closer while filling himself with the warm liquid coming from her body, as messy as usual as he just drank without an end in sight, soon however he started fighting against himself as his senses started to return, trying to force himself to stop before any harm came to Astra.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:04 am

Astra tried to fight back against him at first but her body was already so weak. Soon she hug limply in his arms, shuddering as she felt him pull her life slowly out of her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:08 am

Adreal continued fighting himself and his hunger, forcing himself away at last before he groaned and quickly stumbled back realizing what he has done, glancing down at the blood before he quickly closed her wound not wanting her to loose even more blood, he feared he might have already been to late and quickly said: "A-Astra!?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:11 am

Astra could barely hear him. Everything was dark and she felt like ice. Lay limply on the floor where he left her, looking up at the blindingly white ceiling. Her body struggled to suck in air causing her to shudder every time she released it.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:56 am

Adreal glanced around worried then hurried over to the food still at the door and brought it over to Astra befofe gently lifting her up and said: "C-Can I give you some water? Food? Anything?" He could see how weak she was and knew he only caused it to be even worse, was she even going to make it out? He held her closer and said: "Please just tell me what to do... how can I make you better?" He knew she couldn't speak but he still couldn't help but try.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me