Poise and Rationality || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Poise and Rationality || 1x1

Postby Baelixx » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:50 pm

Aella too is grateful for the change of subject. A possible tyrannical warlord king wasn't exactly the most comforting of thoughts. It is, however, a subject she would need to inquire about again at a later time.

His words feed her dragon's pride, and she notes the soft pink hue to his cheeks. It's enough to have her wishing she could take a mental picture of the moment, and she mentally reminds herself to write of this in her journal before she retires to bed. "And it's not everyday that someone such as myself is given the great privilege of tutoring such a handsome pupil~" she purrs in flirtatious reply, a light mischievous twinkle in her eyes. His next words have her offering a reassuring smile. "Well should anything happen, I promise to catch you. Difficulty or not, I think you are amazing." She had never heard of the ability to take the shape of others, and the idea has her in awe.

She listens in interest as she eyes a form of candy that resembles crystals stacked in containers near them. The hushed words have her turning to look up at him again, head tilting curiously. "Sounds like you require sweets, whether you fancy them or not." Is reply gingerly and she is smiling warmly to him. "Rith, you don't need to be embarrassed for being who you are." Her next words drop to a nearly silent whisper. "Appalling or not, needs are nothing more than that. They are required for survival. I won't judge you." And then she is reaching to take his hand in hers, offering a reassuring squeeze before moving ahead as it is their turn next to pay. Her hand lets his go before she is pulling a bag of coin from her pocket.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Rith exhales that too-cold air again, a way to keep cool under the massive blanket, cloak and clothing, and the medicine that the .... doctor... had given him. He purpose puts down his bundled blanket and watches as she pays - not sure he entirely believes the whole thing she says, about not being appalled.

He is.

The prince grins, and when they are outside he pauses, "I left my blanket, ill be right back!" He leaves her on the stone, marches back into the store and buys those crystal looking candy, slipping them into his small bag before coming back out, with his blanket over his shoulder. "I appreciate that you'll catch me." Is murmured when he has come back.

"Where to now?" Truthfully he is a little hungry... "I think I could definitely eat. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:39 am

"Oh, better go get it." Aella says with a hum and watches him go for a moment. She stays right where he had left her, worried that if she moved he might get lost. As she waits, the princess if keeping an eye on those walking past in the cobblestone streets, feeling content that her people were happy. They were safe.

"What kind of person would I be if I let you fall?" Is asked gently in return and she smiles up to him. "Ah, then lunch it is!" Aella grins. "We are going to The Bronze Barrel." She says and takes his hand once more. The princess had grown used to the feeling of her hand in his, and had decided it felt quite nice.

--

Reaching the tavern, the large sign stretched across the front with a logo of a bronze dragon wrapped around a barrel of ale. Laughter and music flowed from the large building, and Aella couldn't help but grin as she showed her fiance inside.

Round tables occupied the room, with rectangular ones built into the walls. In the center against the back wall was the bar with a few seats in front and a middle aged man cleaning glasses and serving food. A door to the left of the bar lead to the kitchen, and a pair of waitresses came and went as they served the patrons. The wall all the way to the left had a staircase leading to the various rooms for stay, and a warm fireplace burned on the wall to the right.

The various dragon folk were scattered about at tables. Some laughing, some gambling, some telling stories. A small piano set in the corner to the right was played, while a person stood in front of it and played a fiddle. However, when they saw Aella, the room fell still.

"Hey, Aella, it's been a while!" The man said and moved out from the bar with arms spread open in a welcoming way. "Too long, in fact!" He chuckles and stops in front of the two royals, and raises an eyebrow. "Ah, I don't believe I've met your friend before. Allow me to introduce myself." He gives a bow before standing straight with a grin. "I'm Limhi Hodge; but you can just call me Hodge." He shoots a wink and his smile warms.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:48 am

"Still," Responds the prince to her question. He then follows her - into the tavern which is much like one in his homeland. But they fall still and silent.

Why are they?

Rith feels the magic of whatever he is coil in his chest, waiting to strike them all... and then there's a man being friendly. A man who bows, and he bows back. "Hello Sir," Responds the younger man, mouth stretched into a welcoming, warm smile - and he feels that same magic fall back, simmering rather than roaring.

He likes this man.

"My name is Rith Barness. Please, just call me Rith." He offers his hand to shake, setting the blanket on his foot. To the comment about not seeing him before - "I'm visiting Hodge. It's really nice to meet you." And although he is still wary he feels more at home here, with its wood and fire and stone...

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:35 am

Aella watches the two of them and she smiles gently at the interaction.

Hodge shakes the offered hand with a strong but still gentle grip. "Ah, the pleasure is all mine!" He says with a grin. And there is a knowing look thrown to Aella at the mention of the younger man being a visitor. "Well, Rith, you are always welcome here at the Bronze Barrell." He assures and offers a grin. "Now, why don't you two take a seat and I'll have the girls serve you up." He hums a d gestures toward one of the few empty tables.

Aella stops to gather the blanket, blushing only a hit at the knowing look Hodge has given her. Of course, her betrothal was known by those who cared to keep caught up with the royal family. And Hodge knew she wasn't one to have many visitors... the princess is reminded of their upcoming marriage- something she had almost forgotten about during their sightseeing. It had been nice to just... spend time with Rith, like a normal date...

She holds the knitted blanket in her arms, and although it is folded and tied with a ribbon, it looks gigantic against her small frame and practically drowns her. "Thank you, Hodge. I'll take my usual... and maybe bring a surprise for Rith?" Is said, and she smiles up to her fiance as the friendly man walks away to attend to his bar. "You can pick where we sit." She says warmly, and the chatter in the tavern begins to resume.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:52 am

Rith catches that glance and chooses to ignore it - as well as the accompanying blush. "Thank you. " Is replied cheerfully. As she picks up his blanket he smiles softly, eyes soft and warm, "oh I can carry that -" Is offered, wishing he could have a picture of her in that moment...

The prince nods at her invitation to choose and leads her to a small rectangular- more square- table, shadowed in the back, in the shadow. He prefers to people watch, and to not be seen. Then, those in the tavern start talking again and he wonders why it had stopped to begin with. Pulling her chair out he asks, "Why did they all stop talking?" He questions in an undertone.

Were they afraid?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:05 am

Aella's eyes glint a little as he offers to take the blanket and she practically purrs. "Ah, but I think it's my turn to do something nice for you. I'll let you carry it again when we leave." She smiles warmly, finding it sweet how he was such a gentleman.

Following him to the table, Aella settles in the chair he has pulled out for her, carefully placing the blanket down on the corner of the table. The quiet words and she tilts her head a little, looking up at him.

"They always do that... in the streets, people are usually too busy to notice that it's me. And when they do, they don't make a big fuss." She explains in a soft whisper. "But I come visit this tavern almost frequently... Hodge tells me that sometimes people come and ask when I'll be visiting next." She shrugs a bit at that. "Usually to visit with me or ask for favors. Some consider it good luck to rub shoulders with royalty." Aella offers the explanation before she smiles and returns to her normal voice.

"So do you like ales and brews, Rith?" Is asked curiously, wanting to learn more about him in this relaxed setting
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:36 am

As for rubbing shoulders with royalty Rith shrugs, "most people will avoid royalty in my homeland, due to my father and uncle, I've been working on fixing it." He rubs the back of his head self consciously. "However, I am familiar with the asking for favors." He falls silent again, inhaling the slightly smoky air and exhaling the ice tinged breath from his lungs.

"I don't drink, my lady." Is responded slowly- as if his answer will offend her. "I'd prefer water, if it's available, or juice. Tea, milk?" This is because he strongly dislikes the way it makes him feel, the way that people act when they drink. He had tried it once and didn't like it. The prince offers a small smile at her, eyes watching the people in the tavern. He doesn't say that it makes him lose control of his *other* gifts; he doesn't want to hurt anyone. "Safer too, I think."

Those silvery-green eyes drift from the others back to his fiance and he waits. "Do you prefer either of those drinks?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:29 am

Her head tilts curiously as she imagines what it must be like for her people to avoid her... to fear her... it's not a welcome thought. But she imagines Rith trying to fix things within his kingdom and her heart warms. "I see. It seems we really do come from different worlds." She says softly before listening to him.

Rith's carefully chosen words make her smile in amusement. "Ah, I see. I know many people who choose not to drink." She replies gently, hoping it isn't a sore spot of conversation she has struck. "Water and others are always available, I can assure you." Her eyes twinkle a little. "As for myself, I used to quite fancy liquors in my younger years. I used to be... well, a scoundrel if you will." Aella shrugs a bit, chuckling at her memories. "But now I only drink on occasion for celebration. I learned a long time ago that alcoholic beverages tend to make my flame... erm... less controllable than my liking." She explains and places her elbows on the table in front of her, palms pressed against her cheeks as she looks at him, admiring his features. The princess was still trying to get used to this new him- the real him. The one with silver green eyes and curly Auburn hair with golden highlights.

Before she can say anything more, one of the waitresses comes with what Aella had ordered. A hot drink that smells of apples and spice is placed before her, along with a bowl of hearty stew. In front of him is a set a meat pie, a glass of a cold creamy looking drink that smells like cinnamon, and a small loaf of brown honey bread is set between them.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:24 am

She just now realizing that they are from different worlds? Riths nose twitches at the smell of the meal, "Thank you, miss."

He turns back to his soon to be wife and speaks, "what are these drinks?" He questions, picking up his fork and breaking the crust to the meat pie. He half expects it to be some sick joke when he takes a bite - it's savory. "Mmm. This is really good." Compliments the young prince, "do you come here often? Do your parents know?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me