HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:55 am

Mace whimpered and stumbled as he heard the song, clawing at his own ears as he tried to block out the sound. He needed to Lily to sing, to drown out their noise so he could focus. He tried to stumbled forward but the music was making it hard to even see straight. he growled angrily after the other wolves, hating them for using them.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 7:30 am

Lily looked at Mace noticing his struggle and then started singing tried to block away the spell coming at them. She held onto Mace hoping they could get out and just sang a calming song to keep him focused. Soon however a vine wall shot up in front of them trapping them in the corner. She cursed a bit then glanced back at the coming guards before she said: "I don't think we will make it out of here."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Mace whined as he tried to block out the elves but there was no escape. He turned and faced them, growling furiously and determined to not let them touch Lily.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Lily looked over at the guards who came to a stop and removed their swords so she got off of Mace and placed her hand on the side of his leg saying: "Mace it's okay, let's just go with them." She sighs softly and walked forwards while saying: "We apologize, you have caught us." The one guard narrowed his eyes and said: "You two are coming with us, now!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

Mace stayed tense and growling but did as Lily asked. He remained in wolf form amd walked along beside her, glaring around them and making sure no one came too close to Lily, snapping when they did.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 am

Lily sighs and followed the guards out of the dungeon until they reached a large open area where all the others waited. Lily glanced over at the king then sighs softly before looking at Mace while she whispered: "If what those wolves said was true, we just have to make sure to get away quickly, keep an eye out for the nearest opening." She then stood still at the point they were told too and then watched the king who said: "Are these the two law breakers?" The lead guard giving a nod as he said: "Yes my king, code seven nine three has been broken by this elf."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:33 am

Mace looked around, ready to destroy everyone there if it came down to it but he realized to keep Lily safe he might need help. He paced aroubd Lily, watching the elves as he clawed at the ground, making it seem like he was just agitated but was actually carving in the mark Astra had showed him over their debated on Asmund and Bard. He hoped she was right about him. He scratched at his ear, his claws knicking his skin causing a few drops of blood to fall onto the center of the mark as he stoped pacing and stood close to Lily.

Bard sat at lunch with the others, playing with a feather that had fallen off of Aonani's wing and was trying to tickle her with it. Suddenly he gasped as dropped the feather as he held his head in pain, groaning as he felt pulled to go somewhere else.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 am

Lily watched the others carefully while the king said: "I see, banishment is the usual punishment is it not? Yet it seems to light because there is still elves going just that... perhaps this time we need someone to make an example of." She frowns a little then glanced around till she could spot her woreied looking parents. Something was definitely not right at all, those wolves seems like they were right and that got her very worried. Suddenly some vines came up and grabbed Mace then pulled him into a cage before Lily got hanged up into the air with the vines. She groans then tried breaking free her arms and legs while she said: "Leave us alone! The laws and punishments are not to be changed! That is one of the laws!"

Aonani laughed a bit at Bard trying to tickle her with a feather but soon notice the sudden pain he seems to have gotten. She looked at him worried and then said: "Bard, what is wrong?" Then glanced around at the others wondering what was happening.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:45 am

Mace growled and thrashed against the bars but turned human so he could speak. "Release Lily! She has been blessed by a divine being and to hurt her is to summon that god here to burn this land and freeze it over. If you value your lives you will let her go." He warned, praying Astra was right about Bard almost being a deity.

Bard groaned but stumbled to his feet. "I need a portal. I need it now!" He hissed in pain, feeling his powers rising up without his summoning. Flames leapt out of him and burned a circle into the floor causing everyone to cry out in shock and move back from where a pillar of smoke was clouding the ring of fire. Bard looked at it stunned but began to head towards it. "Come on. We are needed." He said to Aonani.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 am

Lily watched the vines grow thorns while thanking just said: "You expect me to believe that a simple elf would have a blessing if a god? Or even just a wolf like yourself? Don't make me laugh." Soon Lily was getting attacked by the vines cutting at her flesh. She cried out in pain but then hissed saying: "They were right, you are a corrupted king!"

Lily watched him then glanced around saying: "A portal? Where can we find one?" She watched the flames and everyone keep their distance but she only went over and gave a nod at his words then said: "Let's go!" She hurried to his side wondering who was calling them.

Adreal watched this confused then looks at Astra saying: "Think its Mace and Lily? After all I found a letter saying they are off to the elven kingdom." He shrugs a bit clearly also unsure about his words.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me