HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:49 am

Mace growled angrily amd held Lily possesively as he glared at the other wolves. "I suggest you continue on your way." He warned dangerously, not liking the way they were looking at them
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 am

"Aww what an over protective pup you got yourself there." The one said and chuckled then stood up and walked closer to the bars before he said: "Your swimming in dangerous waters, don't think this king is up to any good, I can smell that mark you know, banishment is probably the last thing in his mind for the two of you." Lily crawled closer to Mace and narrowed her eyes saying: "I see nothing wrong with the king." "Why would you? You dont live here so you barely know what he is up too." The other one said and smirks.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 am

Mace growled louder as they got closer. "I think whatever happens we will be just fine amd walking out of here in no time. Thanks for your concern." He snarled, moving lily so he was between her snd the wolves.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 2:20 am

The larger wolf suddenly shifted into a human form and then grabbed the keys before opening the cell and said: "Keep on thinking that, look, the sooner you two get out of here the better, this evil sided king will only put your heads on the wall in his room." Lily held onto the shirt of Mace gently before looking at the two wolves who just watched to see what they would do.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:22 am

Mace hesitated but trusted his ability to take on the two snaller wolves if they attacked. He got up amd held onto Lily's hand as he guided her out of the cell. "Thank you." He said, dipping his gead slightly to the wolf who let them out.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 3:26 am

Lily looked around worried and then said: "B-But we will end up in more trouble if we leave." She looks up at Mace and then said: "I dont even know where the exit is." The two wolves just sat there and the one said: "Its close by, just follow us." They got up and started walking while one said: "Careful of the other creatures in here, some can be crazy."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:28 am

Mace looked back at Lily and spoke quietly. "What choice do we have? Id rather take the chance and try to get you home than to sit here and wait for a possible execution. Im not going to let anything hurt you but we need to at least try to get out."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 3:31 am

"But the king wouldnt possibility execute us." She softly said still staying close to his side as she followed him. Soon she looked at the two wolves who said: "Believe me he might do even worse, the past king was great, this new one, he may seem friendly to you elves but believe me he is far from it." She then sighs softly but suddenly saw two guards coming so the two wolves stopped and the one said: "This is where we part ways, see you guys later! Good luck dealing with that." They started running off and then Lily glanced at the guards who clearly spotted them as they yelled: "Stop right there!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 am

Mace growled angrily and turned into his wolf form. As soon as Lily was on his back he raced off after the other wolves, determined that if they were going to get caught the other two would as well.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 3:38 am

Lily held onto Mace saying: "Mace! Careful they are going to use the song on you!" Soon you could hear one of them playing a song on a flute, one that could easily calm down a beast and have it come over. She knew the guards were the best trained in that so resistance is nearly impossible if you hear it. She then said: "Mace I am not sure if we will get out." She was now getting afraid of what might happen but tried her best to stop the spell from reaching him. She looked back at the other two wolves who suddenly parted ways, one went left and the other right leaving her confused to where to even go.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me