HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:34 am

Astra shrugged. "Just need to get my work done for today and then im just going to practice or something."

Mace shook his head and sat down against the wall. "Dont be sorry. I was worried something like this would happen. Its why i came."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 11, 2019 7:00 am

"Which work is it?" He asked her and smirks before he said: "If its dangerous I'll make sure to send my gang over to protect you." He then laughed a little at himself as he said: "Then again I am stalking you today so there is no need for that."

Lily sighs standing there while looking into the silent darkness before she said: "They are most likely deciding what to do, should have us out if here soon enough... I hope." She placed her head against the bar. "I am just not sure how long it will take... honestly they should just banish me and get it over with then do things like this, unless they are after something else but not sure what that would be."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:11 am

Astra rolled her eyes and playfully shoved him. "Its just helping with stocking supplies. Nothing impressive and even if it was i dont need a protection detail."

Mace held out his arms, motioning for her to come over to him so he could hold her. "Its going to be ok. Just come try to relax and we will figure this out."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 11, 2019 8:22 am

Adreal chuckled and then said: "Alright, so basically a rather boring day." He then stretched his arms while he said: "Might go out with the boys and murder someone, honestly I am getting way to bored arent I?"

Lily looked at Mace then walked over and sat down against him just cuddling herself into his arms before she said: "Okay, I just want us to be okay, part of me thinks they are trying to change the punishment in a way." She sighs a little knowing half would be either a good thing or a very bad one.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:25 am

Astra narrowed her eyes at him. "The entire point of feeding off of me is so that you dont eat other people, Adreal."

Mace kissed her forhead and held her protectively. "Its going to be alright. This probably just hasn't happened in a while."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Adreal looked at her and said: "Never said I am going to eat them, I am just getting bored, we had a bunch if action going on in the past and now it's pretty quiet again."

"No it didnt... the only reason why that stupid rule started in the first place was because of some past princess who turned crazy after getting marked, no one knew why but yeah that clearly hasn't happened to others before, yet for some reason just because it happened to one person now it's like forbidden." Lily said and held onto Mace.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:01 am

Astra continued to glare at him. "If you really are so desperate for adventure go talk to Mace and have him give you a mission. If you really are so desperate to kill innocent people, though, then fine. But dont expect me to keep being a meal for you if you do."

Mace frowned in confusion. "How did she go mad?" He asked as he shifted how he was holding her, suddenly worried that his marking her was putting her in danger in more than one way.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 12, 2019 3:11 am

Adreal shrugs and then said: "Yeah I will ask him, besides I never kill innocent people, its always some type of gang guy just causing trouble anyway so hey they dont all act so innocently." He then smiles saying: "Also, you got me addicted to your blood so dont think you will be getting rid of me anytime soon sweetheart." He then placed his arms around her pulling her close and giving her a kiss.

"Alright so basically the story started a few years after she was marked, it was full moon so like usual her mate was out hunting, she went along since she didnt want him to get hurt but instead found herself in trouble when someone grabbed her... he went to attack the man but the guy dodged his attack and he ended up biting his mate, then again we are elves and getting bitten by a werewolf doesnt affect us at all, however the next full moon affected her, only her brother survived because he hid and half the village was killed, she couldn't turn werewolf but nor was she the same after that... she got banished and that was the end of the story, the rule was made and so on, ten years later it was actually stated that the attacked poisoned her with dark magic, which was most likely the actual cause but the elves still didnt want to change the rule." Lily replied and looked at him then kissed him seeing his worry before she said: "Hey that won't happen to me so dont look so worried."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:58 am

Astra pushed him away annoyed. "I can get rid of you whenever i want to. Im not even sure i believe this whole addicted to my blood thing so just knock it off." Dhe huffed and stepped away from him. "I need to get to work. Ill see you later."

Mace listened to the story, feeling confused about how that is possible. "That doesnt even sound like its an issue with being marked. That could have happened whether or not she was marked since by the sound of it it happened because she got bit." He kissed the side of her head and relaxed. "Thank you Lily. Im ok."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 13, 2019 1:44 am

Adreal huffed a little saying: "Okay okay dont believe me... I'll see you around then." He sighs a bit and placed his hands in his pockets before glancing back at her. Soon he made his way back towards the house of Mace and Lily deciding to ask for a mission or just something to keep himself busy before he goes crazy. Entering the house he only saw the letter and sighs before he made his way back out and looked around.

Lily shrugs saying: "I personally dont think it was the bite, pretty sure the injection that guy gave her was what caused it, but yeah they have ne-" she went silent when she heard noises of someone coming. Glancing back at the bars before she saw the two wolves come past, they both stopped and looked over at the two while one said: "Well well dont we have company in this dark hole, quite odd seeing an elf in here." The wolf sits down and chuckled then looks at the other one who said: "Clearly new if you havent figured out how to get out of the cell." They both just started laughing after that. Lily then sighs saying: "Oh... those two, you guys are in here again, havent you learned by now to stop trying to attack the king, it's honestly just a bad idea."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me