LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:34 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Stormpaw, Velvetstorm, Ivypaw
"Now we wait for a fish to swim by," Eaglestar whispered. "Once one does you'll try and scoop it out of the water."

[color=#2c812d}Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw[/color]
"We can only hope so," Tansyleaf meowed as she studied the herb stores.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Well done," Ottertalon meowed with a small nod. "Go and try and catch one of them."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Velvetstorm, Eaglestar, Stormpaw
Ivypaw nodded and narrowed her eyes slightly as she focused on the water.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw
"We had to learn a lot of things earlier than kits here," Nettlepaw meowed with a soft sigh. "I miss it sometimes."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits
Wolfkit grinned as he caught the moss ball. "Catch Thistlekit," he meowed as he tossed it.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Sparrowflight,Kits
"Toss it me next Thistlekit," Icekit meowed.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits
"We'll definitely get it back soon," Patchkit meowed with a small nod.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"At least we won't have to worry about rain for a little while," Dark meowed before scratching her shoulder.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"More water in the stream will help everyone," Mud agreed with a small nod.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke's tail twitched slightly as she waited for the group to move towards the stream.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:55 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, Ivypaw, Stormpaw

She watched Ivypaw closely. Velvetstorm stayed quiet so as to not scare off the fish.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

Stormpaw focused his eyes on the water, waiting for any sign of a fish. He kept looking and soon enough he saw one swimming nearby. The young apprentice didn’t make a sound as he scooped up the fish like he had seen Velvetstorm do. “ I caught one.” Stormpaw meowed really quietly since he figured Ivypaw was still trying to find a fish. If Ivypaw doesn’t catch any she can have mine. Stormpaw said as he fixed his eyes on the water once more. He really hoped Ivypaw would catch one. A few moments pass before Stormpaw caught another fish. Fishing was actually easy. He just had to be quiet, patient and focused. And of course not let the fish see his shadow.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf

“I think Nightflower and Fernwhisker are already really good mothers. And Swiftstrike actually brought in a rabbit each for them. He’s a very kind Deputy and a good father and mate.” Lavenderpaw meowed as she glanced at the herb storage. Most of the herbs were still pretty fresh. She could tell by scent alone. Plus she had recently brought herbs back.
“And the queens have each other to talk to.”

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Lilypaw focused on the rabbit scent and dropped into a crouch as she followed the scent. Soon enough she saw it. Lilypaw stalked quietly. She noticed the rabbits ears start to twitch as she pounced and bit it’s neck. “That was close. I thought for sure it would get away so I just acted on instinct and killed it.” Lilypaw meowed as she licked the blood from her face.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Well you can miss it but we do have the clan rules for a reason. Plus it’s obvious a certain she-cat would miss you if you left.”;Dustclaw meowed. He wasn’t blind. He knew how Lilypaw liked the tom. He had seen her during the time he and the apprentices patrolled. Lilypaw occasionally glanced at Nettlepaw but appeared to be shy. It was really quite cute.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ Mate: Starlingsong / Tags: Starlingsong , kits

Sparrowflight watched the kits play. “They certainly are full of energy.” He chuckled

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

“Get it Icekit!” Thistlekit meowed as he passed the mossball

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“We just have to get the mossball back.” Rosekit tried to intercept and get to the ball before Icekit.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Ravenkit ran close to Icekit once the mossball got close she would get it.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

“Rain is good for our water supply. That way all of the animals get some. At least it isn’t raining yet. I do miss it. Light rain isn’t too bad.” Scar meowed.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“Let’s all get a drink then.” Rose said as she remember the way the lake was. She lead the group, occasionally looking up at the sky.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: Smoke / tags: rouge cats

Smudge followed but stayed by Smokes side as usual. “I don’t mind rain. I mean if it’s just falling lightly and not pouring rain. You won’t get greencough from that. Heavy rain probably.” He meowed. Blushing that he was talking about rain. “But sometimes when it’s light showers and the sun is still shining you get to see a rainbow.” He added smiling.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"Well done Stormpaw," Eaglestar purred softly with a small nod. "Try to catch a few more and then we'll head back to camp."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Yes, and there may be more queens in the nursery before leaf-bare," Tansyleaf meowed with a small smile.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Well done," Ottertalon purred. "Let's take it back to camp."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Velvetstorm, Eaglestar, Stormpaw
Ivypaw's tail tip twitched slightly as she concentrated on the water. After a few moments she scooped up a fish with grin. "I did it!" she purred happily.

Nettlepaw blinked and then tilted his head. "Are you talking about Ivypaw?" he asked. "Because I couldn't leave without her."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits
"They should sleep well tonight if they play this hard all day," Starlingsong meowed with a soft purred.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mohter: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Toss it over here," Wolfkit meowed as he stood on his hind paws for a moment.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Catch," Icekit meowed as he tossed the moss ball towards Wolfkit.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Gang up on Wolfkit," Patchkit meowed with a soft laugh.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: rouge group
"Rain makes me sleepy," Dark meowed with a small nod. "Especially at night. It's so calming."

"If it rains by tonight I'll be surprised," Mud meowed as he followed after Rose. "But it wouldn't be unwelcome."

Smoke tilted her head slightly as she listened to the others talk about rain before glancing up at the sky to see where the clouds were.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:30 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, Ivypaw, Stormpaw

“Good job, Ivypaw” Velvetstorm purred with a nod, smiling at her apprentice. “Try and catch a few more.” She added.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

Stormpaw kept his gaze on the water. He figured the fish knew something was going hard as it was getting harder to spot them. He waited a few more moments before he saw a fish. He scooped it up and returned to watching the water for more fish.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf

“It’s good to have more kits. I am concerned the elders will have a rough time come leaf-bare though. It’s fine if they can’t make it to every clan meeting. They shouldn’t push themselves too hard.” Lavenderpaw said.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“Okay.” The young apprentice said as she picked the rabbit up and made her way back to camp with her mentor.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

Dustclaw thought it was obvious Ivypaw and Stormpaw liked each other. They were definitely around each other a lot. Especially now since Eaglestar and Velvetstorm were mates. They trained their apprentices together. So that’s more time for Ivypaw and Stormpaw to spend together. How do you tell your apprentice the she-cat he likes might like another tom? Dustclaw thought. “Actually I think Lilypaw likes you.” He said.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ Mate: Starlingsong / Tags: Starlingsong , kits

“They may need another nap.” Sparrowflight chuckled as he watched the kits play.

Thistlekit got upon his hind paws a moment. “Over here Wolfkit!” He meowed.

“Is that really a good idea, Patchkit?” Rosekit asked.

“It’s the only way to get the mossball back.” Ravenkit said.

“I’ll sleep well if it rains tonight. Such a soothing sound. It really helps put a cat to sleep.”

“Hopefully in another day or two we might get rain. I’d be surprised to get any tonight.” Rose said as they had finally come to the lake.

“All we can do is hope for some rain. I’d prefer that instead of a drought.” Smudge said. He looked at the lake and walked over to drink from it.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:56 pm

[color=03350a]Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw[/color]
"That should be enough for now," Eaglestar meowed after a few moments. "We don't want to overfish the lake."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"They know they don't have to leave their den for every meeting," Tansyleaf meowed. "But telling them that is like getting kits to take their medicine."

"You should give that to the elders," Ottertalon meowed. "I'm sure they'll be very impressed."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Eaglestar, Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
Ivypaw managed to catch a couple more fish and nodded when Eaglestar said that would be enough.

Nettlepaw blinked and then laughed. "Ivypaw is my sister," he meowed after a few moments. "And Lilypaw just likes me as a friend."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits
"They might indeed," Starlingsong meowed with a soft laugh.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Thistlekit catch," Wolfkit meowed as he tossed the moss ball.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother/Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Toss it to me next," Icekit meowed as he jumped up and down.

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"We won't hurt him," Patchkit meowed before racing towards Thistlekit.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"I guess we'll have to see what happens," Dark meowed before taking a drink.

"We can only hope it'll rain soon," Mud meowed before taking a drink as well.

Smoke's ears twitched as she listened to the others and slowly made her way to the edge of the shore line and taking a drink.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:41 pm

“Let’s take them back to camp. We will want to leave some. We shouldn’t overfish or overhunt, Starclan would probably get angry. We definitely don’t want that to happen.” Velvetstar said.

Stormpaw nodded in agreement with his mentor. “We should probably get going then.” The tom meowed before picking up some fish in his jaws after he had already picked up a shiny stone while cleaning his wet paws. He knew he was still too young to have a mate but it didn’t hurt to have a shiny stone for when it was needed.

“You are right. No kit wants to take medicine. But they don’t have to be in a rush to join a meeting. I may not be that old but if they keep trying to move quickly that really isn’t good for their bones. I guess you get stubborn once you get that old.” Lavenderpaw chuckled softly.

“That is a really good idea. I’ll go take it to them while it’s still fresh!” Lilypaw meowed happily. “I’ll be quick. But I’m sure they will enjoy the rabbit.” She added as she padded towards the elders den.

Dustclaw sighed. His apprentice wouldn’t leave without his sister. But Ivypaw clearly seemed to like being in the clan. She was good with kits too. Everyone enjoyed seeing her fit in with the other apprentices too. “You really feel that Lilypaw isn’t more than a friend even a bit?” The warrior asked, curious. He knew Lilypaw really hadn’t been around many toms that much. He was aware she was shy too. Probably why she only ever hung out with Stormpaw, Ivypaw and sometimes Nettlepaw.

“And here they go ganging up on Thistlekit.” Sparrowflight meowed, chuckling softly.

“Icekit catch!” Thistlekit passed the mossball before he had been ganged up on the she cats.

“Well mossball isn’t going to be as much fun. In fact it’s likely to turn into a game of Warriors.” Rosekit chuckled.

Ravenkit decided to gang up on Icekit. She ran hoping to get to the mossball before Icekit got it.

After getting a drink of water the tom lay down, content with having his fill of water.

“At least when it does come we won’t have to worry much about water. After the drought it will feel nice to get my pelt wet.” Rose said as she drank from the lake.

After Smudge had enough to drink he lay close to the lake and wished it would rain during the night. He looked at Rose and nodded in agreement. “It beats the harsh heat we’ve had lately.” He meowed. “I’d definitely be fine with getting soaked in the rain.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw
Eaglestar fluffed his fur up slightly as a large guest of wind picked up suddenly. "Seems like we might get a storm latter," he meowed before scooping up his catch and heading towards camp.

"Yes that is true but for some they just don't want to admit that they are getting older and can't do things that they could once do when they were young cats," she meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Eaglestar, Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
"We can take our catch to the queens and kits," Ivypaw meowed before grabbing her catch. "And the elders if Nettlepaw and Lilypaw haven't already given them something," she added.

"Maybe someday," Nettlepaw meowed with a flick of his tail. "I'm not interested in thinking about mates yet. Maybe you should think about your own love life before worrying about mine."

"Looks like this game of moss ball is turning into warriors already," Starlingsong purred with a small smile.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Oh no you don't," Wolfkit meowed as he pounced at Ravenkit.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Icekit yelped when he noticed Ravenkit running at him and tossed the moss ball away.

[color=a3a51a]Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits[/color]
"Got it," Patchkit meowed as she scooped up the moss ball that her brother had tossed away.

Frostnight/Tom/85/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Lilypaw, Elders
"Looks like we have company," Frostnight meowed as he lifted his head from his paws.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark sighed softly as she curled up underneath a nearby tree. "It feels cooler already," she meowed.

"We may have too much water if it floods," Mud meowed as he cleaned a paw. "I doubt that would happen though."

After drinking her fill Smoke took a seat next to Smudge and began to clean her shoulders.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:28 am

bump

Last bumped by Mist on Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:28 am.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me