Poise and Rationality || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Poise and Rationality || 1x1

Postby Baelixx » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:17 am

Sapphire and golden eyes widen at the light kiss on her forehead, not expecting it but finding that the simple and sweet gesture was more than welcome. Aella exhales a breath she didn't know she had been holding at his private words and she nods. "Thank you." Is her soft reply and a smile finds her lips once again.

At least he would stay... and a warm feeling floods her chest at the though. If she knew anything, it was that she could trust him. And now she has his promise of safety. It feels... nice. To know that he cares and that she can find comfort in him.

Eyes search his as he agrees with her words, and Aella can't help the relief and glee in her eyes. It felt like more than she could ever ask for- to at least marry a friend. His hand finds hers and the princess flashes her own smile, her fangs appearing for a moment.

And then they are off again, a new spunk in her step as the princess is determined to share her kingdom with him. Her hand holds his gently, and her thumb slowly caresses his knuckles. "Ah, first we need a snack!" She hums and they are in line for the roasting candies nuts served in a cone of paper.

"Do you like cinnamon? Or.. brown sugar or honey?" Is asked curiously as they wait in line in front of the cart, her eyes eagerly glancing ahead of them to the man and woman who took payment and served the sweet treats. "Ooh, and if you want, we can stop by the sweets shop and pick out some fudge and candies."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:34 pm

He doesn't admit that his body needs sugar- more than hers does - to survive. "I don't know what cimmonmen, is." Is answered at last, sniffing the air, air that itches his nose, makes him almost want to sneeze. The comfort the scent brings makes his shoulders slump just a bit when be takes a large couple of breaths. "This...smells like a holiday when I was a child. " Rith settles on the words, having lost the name for the particular holiday.

The prince takes the twisted paper wrap and holds it to his nose; inhaling, desperate for the scent to stay in his nose. "There isn't much sweets in my homeland." Is responded, "mostly in... holidays. So I might have to say that I wish to indulge your appetite, and rely on your expertise. " a flirty wink in her direction.

His head jerks in the direction of the sound of music and he is stock still. It's loud! Not piano or anything of that sort... its... horns? "Can we look where the music is?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:34 pm

His mispronounciation is viewed as cute enough that she doesn't wish to correct him. Perhaps at another time she might say something... but not now. Instead she watches him sniff at the air and listens to his words. "I hope it tastes like you might remember." She says softly. "I think it tastes kind of spicy... but in a warming and welcome way." Aella tries to explain

The cone is purchased and Aella watches him with a smile. It felt so... exquisite to share her favorite things with him. It was almost like a fresh breath of air after swimming under water for too long, or like experiencing everything new for the first time. His wink makes her cheeks flush in a blush and Aella, for once, isn't sure what to say.

"Um.. oh... yeah i- I can help you pick some things..." she basically mutters, rubbing the back of her neck. She had grown used to be the flirty one, and wasnt quite sure how to react with the tables turned.

She tilts her head and listens a moment before nodding. "Yeah, let's go listen." Aella hums softly, and guides him toward the music. Soon, they near an outdoor amphitheater of sorts, where the local musicians can play to a crowd of benches or standing audiences and passerbys.

Finding a bench near the front, the princess settles down and pats the spot beside her. "Hmmm, they are really good..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:36 pm

He settles next to her and casually looks around. The prince opens the cone and pulls out a couple of the cinnamon-sugar nuts, pops them into his mouth without thinking and makes an unseemly sound. "This is amazing!" Is told to her happily, taking another couple into his mouth.

Rith watches the band tune their instruments and then they start to play; it fills him with absolute *glee* that this is NORMAL in her kingdom of Khalisburn- and he silently thinks of how he would love to have his own land this... carefree. Happy.

"Aella?" Is asked after a while of listening, "if you'd like I'm happy to move on."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:07 am

She can't help but chuckle at his words, reaching over to take a couple from the cone. "Oh I'm so glad you like them!" She laughs warmly before popping a couple into her mouth. "They're a local favorite." Is hummed and she watches the band in interest and quiet delight.

Her mind drifts to ideas of what it would be like to be queen. Khalisburn; she knew every street, every cave, every hill. But Apinumera? She hadn't the faintest idea. To be honest, the idea of ruling their new combined kingdom terrified her.

The sound of her name pulls her from the inner workings of her mind and the princess blinks a couple of times. "Hmm?" She looks to him with inquisition before hearing his words. "Ah, right." A smile and she stands, glancing around for just a moment before offering her hand to him. "We can stop by the sweets shop and then maybe get some lunch if you're hungry?" Is suggested.

She smells freshly baked bread and an assortment of stews and meats and mouthwatering dishes as it nears time for the afternoon meal. It is enough to make her think of food, and she knows just the place to take him for a meal.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:32 am

He is hungry, but not ravenous: part of him thought that the cone of sweetened nuts was lunch. "Sure, I could eat?" Is said at last, rising with her, after taking her hand.

Privately he thinks that holding hands is nice... "Aella? I do have an uncle." Is said as they head towards the sweets shop. "Makor."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:20 am

Aella tilts her head a little at his reply, finding it kinda silly but also cute how he seemed to answer it with a questioning tone. "Hmm I won't make you eat anything you don't want to." She assures him with a hum, her fingers interlocking with his own.

Walking through the cobblestone streets to the sweets shop, Aella's thoughts are on their future. In all reality, she knew he had been cursed and that he could change shape. He wasn't human, that was certain. But what of his lifespan? Previously, when she had yet to meet her betrothed, she had silently hoped he would be frail and human and die before she had to spend too much of her lifetime with him. But... now she doesn't *want* to see Rith die...

Looking up at him, she smiles curiously. "Oh? Tell me about your uncle Makor." Is asked softly, curiously. Was he like his brother, Rith's father...? Her attention is on him, though her gaze wanders over the different dragonfolk that passed them by.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:26 am

"Makor... is worse than my father," Rith settles on at last, "he is far more ruthless and cold. He is younger than my father, a warlord of sorts - " the prince clears his throat, "I'm next in line - but should I not be home if my father dies, then he can assume the throne instead of me." The man swallows and scents the air - following her gaze to the dragons in the sky.

"I'm not a very good flier." He says quietly, "I don't have much time to - I mean the ability to go and fly, back home. " He clears his throat, looking at the sheer variety of treats, "this... is alot." But, he gravitates towards the chocolate and whatnot; quietly he picks a few different things, sniffing them expiramentally and hums delight over one he adores for its complex scent - and taste! - when offered a bit by a worker. He slowly gathers a few other things and asks, "do you like sweets much Aella?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:39 am

Aella can't help her smile falling at his words. Even worse...? She swallows at the thought but listens quietly as he speaks. Her stomach makes little flips in anxiety at the idea of a warlord assuming the throne. "..I see." Is said at last and Aella glances up to him. "I take it that Makor assuming the throne and becoming King would be a very unfortunate turn of events?" Is asks softly

Aella smiles a little at his mention of flying and she tilts her head a little. "Maybe I'll have to teach you during your stay here?" Is suggested with a small glint in her eyes. She adored flying, and was literally born to fly. Plus, the idea of flying with him was a very welcome one indeed. "Yes, sometimes so many choices can be overwhelming." Is agreed, and she picks out a small assortment of chocolates.

The question has her blushing a little and Aella looks up to him. "I love sweets, my prince." She hums in amusement. "Although, my mother doesnt approve of my love for sweets." She chuckles a little. "Fresh honeycomb, cream, and chocolate I my absolute favorite." She smiles and moves to the counter with her items. "Do you fancy sweets, Rith?" Is asked curiously.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:24 pm

"Yes, Aella," Responds Rith gravely, "Makor following Magor to the throne, would be am EXTREMELY unfortunate turn of events." A shuttering breath leaves his chest and throat, strangely cold. "The two times I met him as a child were... well, they left Quite the impression."

An impression that STILL gives him nightmares, almost twenty years later. When she follows his change of subject he grasps it greatfully, "I would love to be tutored by one as knowledgeable as you-" a blush heats his cheeks and the tips of his ears. "After all, it isn't every day that one such as I have the opportunity to learn from someone as cultured as yourself." He's trying to flirt - as if they getting married isn't required and he and she were on a regular date like normal people - "although I warn you, unless I'm related to whom I change into I can have quite a hard time maintaining the form."

He then is quiet, listening, trying to figure out just how *much* he can, or rather *should* tell her. "As you know I'm quite different... without sweets - sugar actually - I don't heal, my... shall we call it magic ? ... requires carbohydrates and sugars to function. And -" He watches her from the corner of his eyes, and in a voice barely audible even for enhanced hearing says, "I have certain... needs.. that are, uh... can be... appalling."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me