♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

Postby Darkanra » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:32 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
Kanra Ayazi | Male | Leader | Black Coats | Form: xXx

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Leader | Echo | Form: xXx
    "Isn't it obvious? You lot were making such a mess in Jigoku I had to come and see what I could claim for myself~" Ikazi's eyes glittered cheerfully as he looked up at Zenin, not at all intimidated. Zenin scowled back, but the Echo leader didn't care, going back to shuffling his cards. He was about to add something else when Zen's phone rang. Ikazi looked after him curiously as he answered, shooting him a glare as he covered the phone mouthpiece and hurried into the en suite bathroom so he wouldn't be overheard. Ikazi shrugged, spinning the deck through his hands carelessly. Suddenly the doorbell went, and Ikazi realised Zenin was still hiding in the bathroom so wouldn't have heard it. Who could it be, to be after the broker so early? He sure was popular. Standing up slowly, he pulled a lollipop out of his pocket and strolled downstairs, hands shoved deep into his jacket pockets. He stepped carefully over the mess that the fight had left in the front room, mindful that the still damp patches of blood on the carpets didn't stain his boots. Once he reached the door, he pulled it open and his gaze locked with Freya's. Slowly, a smile spread over his face. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Koritan Ice Queen, Miss Freya Axel. What might you be doing here~?"

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖
Aslak Halseth | Male | Second | Jishin | Form: xXx

zєиιи
Kirai Hellsin | Male | Info broker| Form: xXx
    Zenin stood with his back against the door, no idea that his two biggest threats were face to face at his front door. "Alex? Are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't call, I've only just woken up...!" He almost hadn't answered, the guilt had not left him from the deal he had made with Freya. If he was honest, he couldn't understand why she'd want to get back with him. He thought with the strong woman that she was, she would have laughed in his face and driven off into the sunset with someone like Aephon.. Shaking his head, he focused on Alex's voice. He had to make the most of their time together. But why did a part of him still cling to Freya?

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
Aephon Telantes | Male | Leader | Jishin | Form: xXx
    Aephon smiled, "yeah, it really is." He was just checking himself down for his signature knives when her next question made his blood run cold. "...this is sudden, Stella. Did he say something to you?" Straightening up again, his one good eye was hidden beneath his fringe, the studs in his eye patch glimmering dimly in the light that shone through the nearest window. With the tint of the glass, the cold sunlight made his lips look blue. "Can I tell you.. later maybe?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Hospital | Tags: Anika, Zenin

Alex's face lit up when he heard Zenin's voice. Call him lovestruck, but it mad him truly happy. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry. Anika and I will be good in a few days. More importantly, are you okay? How's your shoulder?" After asking the question, a random thought occurred to him. He and Zenin both had shoulder wounds. Like a couple's matching keychains, but less desirable. He then made mental note to ask Zenin if they could get matching keychains. "But, what are we gonna do next? And... Can you come to the hospital for a bit? Talking face-to-face is so much easier than over a phone call, plus...I want to see you," He told Zenin, mumbling out the last bit, just because it was embarrassing to admit aloud.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Scarlet Rose | Location: Hospital | Tags: Alex, Mina

She gleaned more information from Mina about the strange woman from before. She seemed to be helping them, but nobody knew why. She was a friend of Zenin's, though. Mina asked her to go to an address, where they were stayed, but Anika heard Alex speaking to Zenin and decided to wait until they finished so she could get some more information. She texted that to Mina, then put her phone away, returning to her book, but she was unable to focus. She was too worried about Dark.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Jishin | Location: Penthouse | Tags: Aephon, Dark

She twisted her fingers nervously, nodding to Aephon's question. "I mean, yeah... He did say some stuff, but it's okay if you want to tell me later," she said, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "Let's go," she said, offering him a smile. She tried to put her curiosity away as she entered the room that Dark was in, steeling herself to become emotionless and not feel sympathy for him. He was their enemy.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Ikazi

Freya narrowed her eyes when she saw Ikazi. He was dangerous. But what was he doing here. "Ikazi. I'm here to see Zenin. What about you?" She asked. If he was here, he either owed somebody, or wanted something. Well, she couldn't just let him take what he wanted. She peered inside the room, but Zenin seem to be there. Well, he was in pretty bad shape. Maybe he was still asleep.
Last edited by nnightmare on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:55 pm

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark woke up suddenly as the sound of footsteps crossed the floor, raising his head with one eye open, the other remaining closed and sleepy. "Oh come on, this is the longest lie-in I've had in ages. Couldn't you have just given me a few more minutes?" He watched with a detached expression as Aephon pulled up two chairs opposite him, before the Jishin leader folded himself gracefully into one of them.
    "Can't you be polite for one second?" Aephon replied mildly, crossing his arms. Flicking his fingers, Dark watched as he signaled something to his guard who had snapped hastily to attention once he realised he'd been caught sleeping on the job. He would probably get fired, maybe something more permanent. The man hurried over to the kitchen area, as the sound of a kettle could be heard boiling.
    "Make me one as well. Milk, no sugar." Then Dark grinned. Aephon would know he meant tea, not coffee. Dark had never been able to stand the bitter stuff, and in doing this he was forcing Aephon to remember their past ties.

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
    "Here to see Zen? Oh, of course, you guys are planning to go out again, aren't you? I'm surprised he accepted that deal, to be honest, but Kirai has always looked out for himself." He grinned like a wolf, teeth glittering in the light. It was unsurprising that he knew, considering he was one of the most accomplished hackers in the world. It was why he had accumulated power so quickly, starting when he was only ten or so. Something of a child genius, Ikazi was now at the height of his game, and would achieve as much as he could while the going was good. "What am I doing here? Why, Freya, do you even have to ask? I'm here to throw my proverbial hat into the ring of course. While the Jishin and the Black Coats are fighting over this city, I will casually be picking up all of the debris and reassembling it into something of use to me. Soon they will realise I have a greater grasp than either of them, and will be forced to watch as I claim it for my own. At the moment though, I'm here just for fun~" Opening the door wider, he swept his arm out to welcome her inside. "Your ex-but-soon-to-be-boyfriend is on the phone to his boyfriend-but-soon-to-be-ex right now, so you might have to wait."

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "Ah, that's good. I'm fine, just fine." I ended up with an incredibly annoying uninvited guest as well, but he'll be gone soon enough, right? Zenin leaned against the tiled wall, an empty chasm of guilt opening up inside him as he listened to the happiness in Alex's voice. "Listen, I need to tell you-" he cut off as Alex started talking again, glad for the interruption. Should he have told him? "Next? We need to retrieve Dark. Sure I'll come. We can talk more about our next steps once I get there. Tell Anika to wait there, we all need to talk together."

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    What had Kanra said to Stella to make her ask him? Aephon thought, face blank as he stared at Dark from where he was sat, single eye hard and black. "No, no hot drinks for you. I saw what you did to someone who gave you a glass of water once."
    "I wasn't completely immobile then, was I?" Dark smirked at Aephon, and the Jishin thug in the kitchen looked from each of their faces, confused and worried he would disobey his boss if he didn't get it right. Aephon sighed and leaned back in his chair, before replying.
    "Not a chance. You're more dangerous than Zenin." Dark pulled a face, before sifting slightly, skin chafing against his bonds and causing a grimace.
    "Fine. Get one with your stupid questions."

((What Aeph is referring to was similar to this. (Violence warning!)))
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:54 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠

"Alright. Bye, love you," he told Kirai, then hung up. He turned to Anika, telling her, "Zenin says you should stay here and we'll talk about what to do once he gets here." She nodded, and returned to her book. After a bit, Alex spoke again. He didn't know anything about Anika, and he figured, since they were going to be allies for a while, they should know a bit about each other. He engaged in small talk with her, sharing a bit about himself along the way.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿

When Alex spoke, Anika looked up from her book and nodded in response. When he spoke again, she participated in the conversation, not minding getting to know him. She used to think that he was untrustworthy, but seeing the lengths that he had gone to to protect Dark and the Black Coats made her respect and trust him more. He was a nice guy to talk to, and maybe something inside her was jealous of him for having a lover so close.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella found that Zenin and Dark were both annoying hostages, and she honestly wasn't surprised. The two had grown up together after all... The thought made her more curious about their childhood. Dark was obviously very capable, but there was no way he would get out of this. Stella took her seat next to Aephon, observing his exchange with Dark. It would be a good learning experience.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Ikazi

Freya sighed as she heard Ikazi's plan. Of course, she had expected that, but the confirmation still annoyed her. Ikazi was probably the only person who had the power and resources to pull that off. Even Koritan wasn't as influential or powerful as Echo. But she still couldn't let him take all of Jigoku. "No need to make me feel even guiltier about it," she told him with a small chuckle. She entered the room, sitting down on the couch and frowning in distaste at how messy it was. "Well, it's certainly been a while. Maybe we can have another duel," she suggested, shamelessly staring at Ikazi. He was as gorgeous as ever. She didn't think that it would make her unfaithful, because Ikazi's appearance was good enough to be acknowledged by her after all, and it wasn't like she was romantically interested in him.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 pm

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    "Naturally, your friends will be after you," Aephon started, pausing to accept a mug from the Jishin member, continuing as he offered the other one to Stella, "and I expect they'll aim to come here themselves. Who do you think will lead the charge?"
    Dark snorted, "oh come on, how stupid do you think I am? I know you've already got your own ideas, and they're probably right. You don't need me to tell you." This was Aephon's way of mocking him, testing him, trying to get him to rebel so he had an excuse to punch him. Dark knew he was looking for one. He could see the blood boiling under the Jishin leader's cold mask, and it made him smile. "Even Stella knows that one, don't you?" He turned and fixed his orange eyes on her, mocking her.

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
    "Why would you feel guilty? He is your man after all, isn't he? No need to feel bad when you take back what was already yours...right?" Ikazi grinned at her cockily from around his sweet, leaning against the wall to her right. "Another dual? If you're not careful, I'm going to think you like trying to beat me up, Freya~" He folded his arms, the hard ball of the lollipop grinding against his teeth as he stared at her. Her icy gaze was locked on his face, and he couldn't help that instinctive discomfort that came with the scrutiny. He was used to it, being graced with looks good enough to turn heads in the street, but it still made him squirm, even if he acted uncaring. "So, you're with the rebellion now? I didn't think teaming up was your style~"

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    Zenin sighed and put down the phone, running a hand through his hair. First, get changed into something that wasn't a t-shirt and joggers. Second, get rid of Ikazi, and third- The sound of voices downstairs made him freeze. Had the annoying Echo brought someone else with him? Changing quickly into some leather and jeans, he hurried downstairs. Spotting the two best-looking people he'd ever met having a casual conversation in his living room was not really something he ever wanted to wake up to again. "Why the hell are you both here?"

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    Aephon looked pained at Dark's sarcasm, but said nothing as he turned his attention on Stella. Perhaps she would be able to weasel something out of him. Silently, he placed a hand on her shoulder, encouraging her to play along. If she could turn the tables against the Black Coat leader and make him spill his secrets without realising, that would be impressive.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:59 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠

-talking to Anika-

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿

-talking to Alex-

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella froze up a bit and panicked. Aephon expected her to do something. But she didn't know what. She wracked her brain, but couldn't think of anything good. She didn't know how to handle somebody like Dark. She played with the handle of her mug, unsure of what to say. But at Dark's last jibe against her, she growled, locking eyes with him and giving him a fierce glare. "Don't make light of me. One day I will ruin your life and everything you have built up," she snarled, clenching the handle of the cup so tight that her knuckles were white. All thoughts about Aephon were forgotten. But when she sat back down, she knew that she had messed up. That wasn't what she was supposed to do. She slumped back, unwilling to look back at Aephon. She had disappointed him.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Ikazi, Zenin

Freya tried to not let Ikazi's words get to her, because he usually just tried to rile people up. "Well, our last duel was quite fun, and you can get annoying at times. And, yes, I usually don't take sides, but I found out that Zenin was still alive, so..." She told him. As usual, he knew everything, including her actions well. She generally liked talking to Ikazi though. He was one of the few who didn't mind her line of work and was as skilled as her, and even more clever than she was, so she found him quite fun. Her head turned to the sound of Zenin's voice, and she couldn't help but smile warmly. She still loved him, after all. "We're here to visit you, what else?" She said.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:42 pm

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark chuckled at her response, finding her anxiousness about Aephon's opinion even funnier. "Well, here I thought you had a mind of your own, but you're just another one of Aephon's dogs. How disappointing. I'd have thought someone raised by you would be a bit more interesting, Aeph." Gazing coldly at Stella, Dark tilted his chin back, the chair he was bound to suddenly looking far more like a throne than a simple piece of plastic furniture. Frigid intelligence burned in his eyes as he smirked. "I honestly expected more, from the way you went on about her. A protégé? Hmph, I'm surprised she's still around. Even my youngest Black Coats show more promise." Seeing how she reacted to his last taunt, he was hoping to provoke a better response. After all, how did she expect to win? Just relying on her boss wasn't going to cut it. "You'd have had better luck recruiting Anika."

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
    Ikazi just shook his head. "And you were the last person I'd expect to have love blind you. Honestly, everyone is losing their minds nowadays. Dark's got a girl he's working with now, Aephon has Stella, you and Alex are fighting over Zenin... whatever next? I can't leave this city alone for one minute without everything going crazy!" As footsteps came down the stairs, Ikazi laughed and wolf whistled at the nest that Zenin's hair had become. "Someone's in a hurry. Off to see your Juliet one last time?"
    He wasn't the least bit surprised as Zenin ignored him, apart from muttering, "stay out of my business, Ikazi."

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    Zenin pulled a face, "I'm busy. Visit me later." Scowling at the Echo, he grabbed a larger overcoat hanging over a chair by the door and shrugged into it, swiping his keys off the hastily resurrected coffee table as he did so. "I need to go and-"
    "Sort out how you're going to rescue Dark with your two best buddies, Anika and Alex? Cute~"
    Zenin looked irritated for a second before disregarding Ikazi with slight difficulty. Glancing at Freya, he said, "you're going to want to be there too." With that, he left abruptly, the door slamming behind him.

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    Aephon stood up as Dark started insulting Stella, fury boiling behind his single black eye. "If you don't answer the right questions, you'll find that scar won't be the only thing marring your good looks. I have a crowbar that is starting to look like it has your name on it."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:21 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
Male | Black Coat | Location: Hospital | Tags: Anika, Zenin, Freya

Alex brightened when he saw Zenin enter the hospital room, leaping up and hugging him tightly. After all, his legs weren't injured. He did wince a bit when a sharp pain went through his shoulder, but it was manageable. He gave Kirai a small kiss before releasing him with a wide grin. He was overjoyed to see Kirai again, even if it had only been a night that they hadn't seen each other. He had grown used to the comfort of always being next to him. "I'm so glad you could come," he told him, then noticed the girl standing by the doorway. "Who's this?" He asked Zenin, the smile still on his face.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
Female | Scarlet Rose | Location: Hospital | Tags: Alex, Zenin, Freya

When Zenin and that girl entered, Anika eyed the stranger, taking her in. She was in very... stylish clothing. She held herself confidently, and stayed by the doorway as Alex engulfed Zenin in a hug. So this woman would probably be an outsider helping them, and she was experienced with this sort of activity. She got up to join them, standing a bit behind Alex, still watching the new woman. They made eye contact, and the girl gave her a smirk and a wink, which was a bit surprising.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella was going to be driven crazy by his taunts. To be honest, they were kind of getting to her, but he just wanted a reaction. She had already slipped up once, she wouldn't let it happen again. She hated him so much. His words only made her want to destroy him and his little ragtag group even more. She didn't see anything wrong about being loyal. But she still hated how Dark described her as a dog. She was capable of being independent, but just didn't prefer it. She was confident in her abilities... kind of. Now her head was all messed up. She didn't want to look up and see Dark's smug face. She felt like it would just jumble her thoughts even more, so she stayed motionless in her seat, looking down at her lap. She was tempted to leave, but it would just make her seem even weaker than she had already come off as.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Ikazi, Zenin

"I wouldn't say I'm blinded by love... After all, that wasn't the only reason I came. I had hoped to secure a favor from Jishin, but with how Zenin's working with the Black Coats, I'll have to put more effort into helping them win back Jigoku," she told Ikazi with a bit of an amused smile. She didn't mind being on the side of the underdogs. It just made things more interesting, after all. "Ah, yes. I'll have to go with him. I'll see you around, though, Ikazi. Don't get too cocky in this area~" She followed behind Zenin, waving to Ikazi and also blowing him a kiss as she left. They got to the hospital quickly and made their way to Zenin's boyfriend's room. She had gathered that his name was Alexander and that he was a Black Coat, but otherwise, nothing else. He didn't seem very special.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:26 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark laughed in Aephon's face. "Hit me, then. Go on, knock all my teeth out. Break all my bones. Set me on fire. You'll never gain anything. I hold all the cards, and you have nothing. What do I have to gain by telling you? If anything, I see a good way to make you lose. You have no hostages, no threats that could possibly make me talk. But you two? You have each other. And that's all I need." He cracked his neck lazily, playing the field and watching their faces. Aephon looked livid, but he knew Dark was right. However, the Black Coat leader was more interested in Stella. What did she offer Aephon? Why did he keep her around? Dark had seen her skills in combat, and they were remarkable, yes, but nothing the rest of the Jishin couldn't offer. Staring hard at her, he smirked arrogantly. So, girl, what can you do?

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
    Ikazi tutted as he watched them go, before crossing the room and flopping down on one of Zenin's sofas. Might as well kill some time. After all, it was only a matter of waiting for something big to happen. And Ikazi knew he wouldn't have to wait long. Grinning at the excitement of it all, he brought out his phone.

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    Zenin's whole mind was racked with guilt as Alex's face lit up when he arrived. He felt like trash, no, lower than the garbage on the street as he was hugged with an enthusiasm he could only return half-heartedly. The kiss left his lips tingling, but the rest of him felt numb. "Of course, how could I stay away?" His insides burned. "This is...
    Freya. She's an old- uh, accomplice of mine."
    Shoving his hands in his pockets, he cleared his throat a little awkwardly. "Right, we need to make some plans. Nothing we have so far has gone according to plan, but more plans should fix that." He felt a little warm, and put it down to his shame. However, he was horrified to feel his face burning as he stood in front of them, covering his face with a hand. What was going on? The temperature in the room seemed to soar, and he blinked in confusion. Was the hospitals hearing system broken or something? He huffed gently, baking in just a t-shirt. "Is it.. a little hot in here?"

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    Aephon cursed loudly, standing so abruptly his chair fell backwards and slammed into the floor with a bang. His gloved hands were curled into clenched fists, and he paced left and right, wondering how Dark had managed to flip the tables so quickly and resolutely. Gritting his teeth, he tried to think of a way to outmanouvre his opponent, but when it came to psychological games, Kanra had the key to everyone's minds.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:51 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
Male | Black Coat | Location: Hospital | Tags: Anika, Zenin, Freya

After Zenin introduced Freya, Alex turned to her and gave her a friendly wave. "Hi. I'm Alex," he told her. But when Zenin started speaking again, he was lacking his usual smoothness. It was a bit weird. When Alex turned back to Kirai, he realized that the male was very red. And the room wasn't hot at all. This was very unusual. "Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked Kirai, gently holding onto his arm. Zenin couldn't get sick at a time like this? Was it possibly because of the bullet wound? Was it infected?? Alex's mind suddenly went to all the worst possibilities, but when it came to Zenin, he worried more than usual.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
Female | Scarlet Rose | Location: Hospital | Tags: Alex, Zenin, Freya

Anika was a bit surprised by Zenin's statement and behavior. "No, I don't think it's hot at all," she said, a bit confused. Her eyes widened with shock when Freya spoke. So she had information on her and the Scarlet Roses as well. Freya seemed arrogant, though. Anika didn't have a good first impression of her, and that would be hard to change. But going back to Zenin, he was definitely acting stranger than usual, and Freya seemed to know why, because she was laughing. A bit suspicious.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella looked up, a bit surprised at how Dark's eyes were locked onto her's. She held his gaze with an uncaring, superior look in her eyes. She would do better at controlling her emotions this time. "If he's of no use to us, why don't we just kill him? The Black Coats can't make a comeback with their leader anyway," she suggested. She wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face, preferably by slamming him to the floor, but that wasn't an option at the moment. Aephon's anger was clear through his actions, but now she had to stay calm even with Dark's words.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
Female | Koritan | Location: Hospital | Tags: Zenin, Alex, Anika

Freya let out a small, quiet chuckle at Zenin's behavior. He was so cute when he was flustered. She walked up to the group, carrying herself with her signature confident saunter. "Hi. I'm Freya. I'm the leader of Koritan, a gang in a different city, but I'm also an old friend of Zenin, so here I am to help. By the way, I think your Scarlet Roses are at my place here for the moment," she told Anika with a sweet yet smug smile. She didn't have to get along with these people. She just had to tolerate them until this whole fiasco was over with. She also had to establish that she had power superior to their's, so they would understand to not cross her. She looked upon Alex and Zenin with amusement. Alexander was so clueless that it was funny.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me