Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Cassie walked to the front desk putting a file down before going back to the back to meet another patient. "Good morning!" The secretary said to him. She saw the dog. "Do you have an appointment?" She asked the man standing in front of her. She looked at the appointment book. "We have an opening in 10 minutes." She said to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Damon shook his head, "No, can I get the one in ten minutes?" he asked worriedly as he looked down at his dog. "And do you guys take payment plans?" he asked worriedly as he looked at the secretary, this was stressing him out and he wasn't sure what he was going to do.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 pm

"Yes you can get the appointment. Payment plans are up to Cassie depending on how much what she has to do costs. She usually will approve them but I can't tell you for sure until she is free to ask." The secretary said and put in the information. "What seems to be the problem today?" She asked him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 1:05 pm

"I don't know, she's lethargic and hasn't been eating and panting a lot. It's not like her and I don't know what to do." he said as he looked down at her as she whined a little and kept up her panting.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 pm

"Okay." The secretary said. She typed it up. Cassie came back with another file. "Hey Cassie, Damon here wants to know about a payment plan." She said. Cassie did not even look over. "That is fine." She said. "We will figure something out. Have him go to room four. I just cleaned it." She said and put the file away. She had a lot going on today and that was clear. She went into another exam room and took care of another dog. "You will be in room four. It is right over there. She will be in shortly." The secretary said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Damon nodded worriedly, he felt bad that he was keeping Cassie busy, he picked up Templar and carried her into room four. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, he was glad she gave him a payment plan, but he didn't know what would happen to Templar. He didn't want to have to put he down, but he knew if it was too expensive..He tried to think positive, he looked worriedly at the canine as she laid on the table.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Cassie walked into the room after a while. "Hello." She said putting on a new pair of gloves before looking the dog over. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with the dog. "She is definitely dehydrated." She said to him and looked to see if there was anything else. She took the dogs temperature.

(What should be wrong with the dog?)
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 1:26 pm

((I was thinking pyrometria.))

Damon watched worriedly, her temperature was high and she was clearly not doing well. "I don't know what to do, she started feeling bad last night, I am sorry Cassie, thank you for taking me in last minute, do you think she'll be okay?" he asked.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Cassie looked over at Damon. "It is fine. This is my job. I have to run a blood test to confirm but I am almost positive it is pyrometria. In order to help her, she has to go through surgery and with how bad it is, she may not make it through..." Cassie said to him. She drew the blood and had a nurse run a panel on it. she tried to get the dog to drink some water. She read over the results when they came. "That is what it is." She said as she looked at the results. She and someone run up an estimate and then went over it with him. It was quite a bit of money. "At this late of time catching it, this is the only option." She said to him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Damon listened and nodded, he couldn't believe he had let it get this bad, he blinked away tears, looking down at the dog. He stroked the top of her head, it was a lot of money, he couldn't afford that, Molly and the kids needed that money. He wiped at his eyes and sniffled a little, he hugged her, "I am sorry sweetie." he said softly. He straightened and looked at Cassie, he wiped his eyes once more, "I.." he swallowed hard, "I guess I will have to put her down." he said softly, looking at the dog, who looked up at him with trusting eyes, her tail thumping weakly on the table. He was devastated, but he didn't have to money to try and save her, and he hadn't seen it sooner... why hadn''t he seen it sooner?
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me