LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, Ivypaw, Stormpaw

“You did your best. And that’s okay. There are a few cats in the clan that can either swim, have trouble or can’t swim.” Velvetstorm told Ivypaw

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

Stormpaw looked at his mentor “Was swimming something you learned to do very quickly?” He asked. “Or did it take you time to learn?” The apprentice tilted his head, curious as to wether or not he had trouble learning to swim.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf

“Best to keep the kits in the nursery. We wouldn’t want anyone getting greencough.” Lavenderpaw nodded.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: kits

Fernwhisker woke up yet again. She was starting to get her energy back after kitting. She kept a watchful eye on her sleeping kits. She chuckled softly. Fernwhisker was not going to let her kits out of her sights. She figured once they started wandering around both she and Nightflower could make sure the kits didn’t get out of the nursery. Especially if rain was coming.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Open

Swiftstrike was glad the patrol had come back safely. He decided to bring the queens a rabbit. He lay one each by Nightflower and Fernwhisker. “Thought you both might be hungry. Rest up. It looks like Starclan could give us rain any moment.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Lilypaw heard the leaves rustling but caught the scent of her mentor beside them. “You tried to throw me off your scent. Clever. But your scent was stronger next to the leaves.” The apprentice said smiling.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Never let your guard down when fighting a rouge cat. And do not let your belly be exposed. If you are knocked on your back, rouges and many predators wouldn’t hesitate to kill.” Dustclaw said before running at Nettlepaw in an attempt to knock him over. Hopefully he doesn’t get hurt. It’s not like I’m even going at him with my full strength. That would hurt him. Dustclaw thought. Nettlepaw could easily dodge him and go for a counter attack.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ Mate: Starlingsong / Tags: Starlingsong , kits

“And since your mother is my mate. Well that makes me…well not your father but definitely a father figure.” Sparrowflight answered Wolfkit, hoping to break the news to the kits gently. Just as he thought Patchkit was delighted by the news. “Well it isn’t official yet, Patchkit. We need to let Eaglestar know.” He chuckled softly. He wondered if he was even doing a good job breaking the news.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Wow. Congratulations.” Rosekit said.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Yeah that’s great. Right Wolfkit? I mean you must miss your dad but nobody can replace him, so it should be nice to have a father figure around.” Ravenkit said.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

“Well Sparrowflight is a very kind cat. I’m sure this news is a lot for you guys to take in.” Thistlekit said.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Scar groomed his face. “That was a good meal.” He meowed.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

The she cat flicked her tail. “Well it was all made possible because you all hunted together.” Rose said.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: Smoke / tags: rouge cats

“Well I think I’ll be full for awhile.” Smudge stretched as he sat down. He then looked up at the sky. “Looks like we may be spending the day in the den.” He added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:13 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"Oh I hated getting my paws wet as an apprentice," Eaglestar meowed. "One day when I was training with Velvetstorm she pushed me in. I think she got tired of hearing my excuses even more than my mentor, Webstorm, did."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"They won't be leaving the nursery for a moon or so," Tansyleaf meowed with a small nod.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Very good," Ottertalon meowed as she made her way out of her hiding spot. "When you get older this tracking game will get harder. Especially when you're learning to track in the fog that sometimes comes off the lake."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Eaglestar, Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
"I guess it worked to get you swimming," Ivypaw meowed with an amused twitch of her whiskers.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw
Nettlepaw smirked slightly before jumping to the side and then charging forward to try and tackle his mentor from the side.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits
"You're doing fine," Starlingsong whispered softly. "I don't think Wolfkit and Icekit are fully awake yet to comprehend what just happened." She then smiled at Rosekit. "Thank you Rosekit and Ravenkit," she purred softly.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstrike, Fernwhisker
"Thanks," Nightflower meowed with a small flick of her tail before taking a couple of bites of the rabbit.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Kits
Wolfkit flicked his ears and gave a cat like shrug. "I never knew my father so I have really no comparison," he meowed.

[I]Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Kits[/color]
"I think it'd be nice," Icekit meowed after a moment.

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Kits
"I do to," Patchkit meowed with a nod. "And you're going to have a ceremony just like Eaglestar and Velvetstorm did!"

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rogue Group
"Well after traveling I think a good rest is welcome," Dark meowed.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"I don't think we have to worry about being copped up in the den for a while," Mud meowed. "The storm clouds still looked to be pretty far away. Maybe in a day or so we'll have rain but probably not today."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke sighed contentedly after she finished her meal and began to shake moss out of her pelt.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, Ivypaw, Stormpaw

“Honestly I gave you advice a few times. Just like how Stormpaw tried to encourage Ivypaw. When you didn’t take it, I thought you might never try it. So that’s why I pushed you. And look at you now. I don’t think you hate it so much when you can still stand in it.” Velvetstorm said with a quiet chuckle.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

“I’d never do that. If Ivypaw doesn’t want to swim that’s fine. At least she tried so we know she doesn’t like swimming. Still. That’s funny.” Stormpaw said, his whiskers twitched amused that his mentor hated water. “I enjoy swimming!” He added with a grin.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf

“A lot can happen in a moon. Starlingsong’s kits will become apprentices, Nightflower and Fernwhisker’s kits will probably be old enough to play mossball together. And who knows maybe Starlingsong would want kits with Sparrowflight. Only Starclan knows.” Lavenderpaw nodded.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: kits, Swiftstrike

“Thank you. I do feel like I could eat a whole rabbit.” Fernwhisker chuckled softly. “I honestly can’t wait for them to open their eyes. I know it will happen soon.” Fernwhisker purred.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Open

“Don’t wish for the time to pass. In six moons they will not be with us as much. Too busy being apprentices.” Swiftstrike chuckled softly. “I’m sure all of the kits will be good friends growing up. Well I better get going. Eaglestar and Velvetstorm took Stormpaw and Ivypaw to train together, so I can’t just stay here in his absence. But I will come back later.”

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“That will be tricky. The fog would be hard to see through.” Lilypaw said as she tried to think how she’d ever find her mentor in the fog.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

Dustclaw stumbled, almost losing his balance and nearly fell over. Well Nettlepaw will definitely be a promising warrior. Best not to tell him that or he might let it go to his head. The older tom thought. He then lunged at his apprentice from behind.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ Mate: Starlingsong / Tags: Starlingsong , kits

Should have waited until they were fully awake. Sparrowflight thought with a smile. “Thank you, Rosekit, Ravenkit, Thistlekit.” He meowed. Then he heard Wolfkit. “Well how would you like it if we all spent some time together later? I was thinking we could all watch the sun set as a family. But for now we can always play mossball or warriors.” He meowed, trying to come up with fun things to do with the kits. Since Wolfkit didn’t know his own father, maybe Sparrowflight could cheer him up.

“That all sounds pretty fun!” Rosekit meowed.

“A warrior playing warriors. That sounds fun!” Ravenkit meowed

“Wow. Everything Sparrowflight said sounds like fun!” Thistlekit meowed grooming his face and ears.

“Still I think we all need rest.” Scar meowed.

“I think we should all relax. Maybe drink some water after eating all of that prey.” Rose said.

Smudge sighed. He wouldn’t mind a drink of water after the meal. He stretched and groomed his pelt after shaking some moss from it. He was perfectly content just being with Smoke.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:58 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"I had to learn to get over my dislike of the water," Eaglestar meowed with a flick of his ears. "Or risk being called a disgrace to my ancestors."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Many exciting things are coming in the next few moons," Tansyleaf meowed with a small smile.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"By the time you are old enough to try tracking in the fog you'll have learned everything you'll need to know to do so," Ottertalon meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Eaglestar, Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
"Maybe I'll learn to like swimming someday," Ivypaw meowed. "Just not now."

Nettlepaw tried to turn to face his mentor but ended up tripping over his own paws and falling to his side.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Sparrowflight,Kits
Starlingsong purred softly as she watched the kits.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Crowkit, Darrkit, Berrykit, Hailkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstrike, Fernwhisker
"I'm sure the kits will be very good friends growing up," Nightflower meowed with a soft purr.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight,Kits
Wolfkit thought for a moment before jumping to his paws. "Let's play mossball first and then warriors," he meowed.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Kits
"We could even make it she-cat's against toms," Icekit meowed with an excited nod.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparowflight, Kits
"And you guys would lose to," Patchkit meowed with a small grin.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"A drink sounds great," Dark meowed with a small nod.

"We shouldn't be too far away from the stream we drank from yesterday," Mud meowed.

Smoke's ears twitched slightly as she listened to the other rouge and nodded. A drink did sound really good right about now.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:02 am

“I certainly never thought of you as a disgrace. And I’d never think that of any other cat in this clan. This was only Ivypaw’s first time swimming. She doesn’t have to like it right away. Maybe next time won’t be too bad. The water isn’t always so cold. I’m surprised Stormpaw learned so quickly.” Velvetstorm said.

“I’ll be there to help Ivypaw if she needs it.” Stormpaw meowed. He hoped nobody in the clan ever thought she was a disgrace. She would learn to swim. She just needed time to practice and get over her fear. And Stormpaw would be there for her. “Maybe we should try fishing. I don’t mind getting my paws a bit wet.” He meowed.

“That’s true. I’m sure even Starclan is looking forward to all of the good things. They will be very happy to see our clan get more apprentices, warriors and kits. And our Elders will have a good many stories to tell any cat who stops by to listen to them.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: kits, Swiftstrike

Fernwhisker purred softly as she watched her mate leave after nuzzling her. “The kits hardly move and I still think Swiftstrike is doing a fine job as both a deputy and a father. I just hope he takes time to rest. The kits aren’t going to wake up and start walking anytime soon. And it’s not like Eaglestar will be long.” Fernwhisker meowed quietly so she didn’t wake any of the kits. She then took a few bites of the rabbit her mate had left.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Open

Swiftstrike looked around. Everyone seemed to be content in their own way. He sat in the shade, grateful that rain was at least a day away. It would be a good change. Most of the clan had been on edge during the drought. The deputy remained alert, just in case any cat needed anything.

“I can’t wait to train some more. I could probably find anything in the fog when I’m older.” Lilypaw purred with a smile.

Dustclaw blinked, surprised his apprentice tripped over his own paws. “Well I can tell you’ll make a great warrior. After you’ve managed not to trip over your own paws. Are you alright?” The warrior asked. His whiskers twitched in amusement.

“All right mossball than warriors it is.” Sparrowflight purred, happy to play with the kits.

“I already made a ball when I woke up. Let’s play outside!” Rosekit said.

Ravenkit who was already outside purred. “Pass it to me!” She meowed. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Thistlekit waiting eagerly for the moss ball.

“I’m not going to tackle you, Ravenkit. Just waiting.” The young tom said, laughing at the thought. He wouldn’t actually do that. Unless they played warriors.

“At least it isn’t a far walk from the lake back to the dens. Some water would be good.” Scar meowed as he stood up, ready to go.

“Yes we are luck to have found the den when we did. If we had come later it might have been taken by another cat or possibly another badger.” Rose said. “But I don’t mind walking a bit to get to our water source.” She added.

Smudge smiled at Smoke “I’m ready to go to the lake. A drink would do us all good.” He meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:18 am

"Some apprentices take to the water quicker than others," Eaglestar meowed with a small nod. "Some never do." He glanced over at Stormpaw when the apprentice mentioned trying fishing. "Go join Ivypaw on the shore then and we'll get started."

"Yes, we've been fortunate this season despite the drought," Tansyleaf agreed.

Ottertalon chuckled softly. "Well let's put what you do know into some hunting practice," she meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar
"Maybe I'll be better at fishing than swimming," Ivypaw meowed softly before swiping at her reflection in the lake.

"Pride hurts a little," Nettlepaw meowed as he got to his paws. "But other than that I'm okay."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Sparrowflight
"Pass it over here," Wolfkit called with a wave of his tail.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Sparrowflight
"No pass the mossball over this way," Icekit meowed as he darted in front of his brother.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Sparrowflight
Patchkit shook her head as she watched her brothers before chuckling softly.

"Shall we go then?" Dark asked.

"Let's go then," Mud meowed as he got to his paws.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rogue Group
Smoke also smiled and nodded. 'A drink would be great," she mouthed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:03 am

“It’s okay Ivypaw. Let’s try fishing and see how you do.” Velvetstorm meowed. She saw a fish swimming and swiped at it until it lay on the ground. “I wasn’t always good at it. But after a few attempts I got better.” She added.

“Okay.” Stormpaw meowed before going ashore and shaking out his pelt before going to sit by Ivypaw. “Wow even Velvetstorm had trouble learning something.” He meowed surprised.

“I had no doubt we’d get through the drought. That doesn’t mean I didn’t worry for the clan though. Still in the end we all survived. Now we are at least a day or two from rain.” Lavenderpaw purred.

“Okay.” Lilypaw meowed. She always loved hunting practice. It was fun for the young apprentice.

“If that had been a real fight you wouldn’t get a chance to even stand up. Still you did pretty well before you tripped.” Dustclaw meowed. “Rouge cats badgers and other predators would have easily taken your fall as an opportunity to attack or even kill you. Just try to work on staying on your paws and you should be okay.” He added.

Rosekit passed the mossball to Patchkit. “Here you go!” she meowed.

“Patchkit pass it to me!” Ravenkit meowed, looking around.

Thistlekit moved so he was closer to Patchkit and the mossball.

“Let’s get moving.” Scar said as he stood up.

Rose nodded as she got to her paws. “As soon as we’ve had some water we should just take the rest of today to relax.” She meowed. They didn’t have to worry about rain coming today.

Smudge looked at the others. “Smoke and I are ready to go.” He meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:00 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stormpaw, Ivypaw
"Everyone has trouble learning something when they're first staring out," Eaglestar meowed as he took a seat next to his apprentice. "One of the first things you'll want to do is position yourself so your shadow doesn't fall over the water."

Tasnyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Now we just have to hope we don't go from drought to flood," Tansyleaf meowed with a soft sigh.

"Now tell if you can smell any prey around here," Ottertalon meowed with an amused twitch of her whiskers.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Velvetstorm, Eaglestar, Stormpaw
"So like this?" Ivypaw as she tried to lean over the lake just enough so her shadow wouldn't fall onto the water.

"Yeah, I know," Nettlepaw meowed with a flick of his tail. "Ashstrike used to show us battle moves all the time when Ivypaw and I were kits, before we joined the Clan."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Wolfkit growled softly as he jumped to intercept the mossball and missed.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"I'm going to catch it next time," Icekit meowed with a lash of his tail.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsgon/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Here you go Ravenkit," Patchkit meowed as she tossed the moss ball towards the other kit.

"Sounds good to me," Dark meowed with a stretch.

"Me to," Mud meowed before heading to the entrance of the den.

Smoke nodded before nudging Smudge with her head and following after Mud.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:44 pm

(bump)
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:24 pm

“It’s best to not alert the fish of our presence. If they see our shadow they will be more difficult to catch.” Velvetstorm said. “Yes Ivypaw that’s good.” She added with a smile.

Stormpaw sat so his shadow wasn’t touching the water. He copied his mentor as best he could. “Now what?” He asked quietly so as to not scare the fish

“Why don’t we just stay focused on tending to injuries or sickness. If anything like that were to happen Starclan would send us a message or something. Right? I doubt they would just sit by and watch the clan deal with a flood.” Lavenderpaw meowed, hoping to reassure her mentor.

“Rabbit, Vole, squirrel and mice.” Lilypaw said as she sniffed the air.

“Ashstrike thought you well. It’s good to have some experience especially when it comes to fighting. We are glad to have you all in the clan. “ Dustclaw meowed softly.

Sparrowflight chuckled and intercepted the moss ball,passing it to Wolfkit

“It’s fine Ravenkit, we will get it back!” Rosekit meowed.

“Wow Sparrowflight is really fast!” Ravenkit blinked in surprise.

“Over here Wolfkit!” Thistlekit meowed as he ran ahead hoping to get the mossball.

Scar walked out and looked around. He then looked at the entrance and waited.

Rose stretched before she followed Mud. “At least when it rains we will have more water in the lake to drink. We aren’t the only ones who drink from it I’m sure.” She meowed.

Smudge Followed Mud and the others. He was thirsty but wouldn’t complain about it. He was actually happy to get out of the den for a bit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me