Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:26 pm

----H A N D S O M E J A C K ----

• Jack looks up from the print he's looking at and over the bridge of a pair of glasses he has on at the moment, an amused smile on his lips seeing rhys attire and even the touch. He sets the print down and takes off the glasses before tilting his head back, whistling slightly in a playful manner. "I guess you were right. You definitely look good in yellow there buttercup." He hummed, wide smile on his lips before straightening his neck and drinking the last few swallows of coffee before setting the mug down and picking the print back up a well as fitting his glasses back on.

• He makes a few more marks and revisions to the one he's holding before setting it in the pile he's created before rolling all of them up then standing, then turning and moving towards the desk just as rhys had sat down. "And i'm sure you'll probably get a message soon that i'm not in medical. I didn't exactly get permission to leave.Also, as you can see, brought you coffee. Probably cold by now but, thought that counts right?" He mused with a soft chuckle and a shrug as he approached, moving around so to easily put one arm on rhys's left shoulders and rest his chin on the opposite one before unrolling the prints across his desk.

• "Hope you don't mind, i took a look at some of these. Made some revisions to the prints that'd fix there issues. Got a little bored and my inner engineer couldn't help it." He hummed in amusement, turning his head slightly and without thought placed a kiss on rhys cheek, smiling. Not going to lie. Missed you quite a bit too." He hummed.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys blushed a little and a wide smile spread across his face at the complement. "And you look really cute in glasses." He shook his head with a small laugh as he sat down. "I guess if you're feeling good enough to move around then it's fine." Rhys grabbed the handle of the coffee mug and pulled it closer to him. There was no way he would be able to survive the entire day with how little sleep he got- and the caffeine would definitely help him with that even if it wasn't the most pleasant thing ever to drink cold. "Y'know, after the night I had I think I'm going to drink this anyway. So thanks." He lifted it to his lips and took a sip. Certainly disgusting. Jack had made his way over to him and was now occupying both of his shoulders. Rhys suddenly felt very distracted by how touchy Jack was being, but he tried to focus on the blueprint laid out in front of him. "Yeah, that actually helps out a lot." The modifications he made looked like they would work- maybe he'd have to give the designs another chance.

Then Jack kissed his cheek, said he missed him- and Rhys stopped functioning right then and there. His cheeks got hot, and Rhys tried to think of something not dumb to say but his mouth went a lot faster than his mind. "T-thanks." He scrunches up his face for a moment out of embarrassment. Really, Rhys? That was the first thing you said? Thanking him for missing you? "Ugh, sorry, I mean- I missed you too." Rhys glanced at Jack out of the corner of his eye, sort of wanting to say something witty like 'but I think you missed your target' and then kiss him, but his brain was too short-circuited to even attempt being that smooth. So he was just kind of staring at Jack again.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:54 pm

• The expression he's getting is hilarious and adorable, especially with hos rhys brain seems to check out and he turns so red. He chuckles quite a bit a he pulls back and sits on the very edge of rhys desk to look at him. "My god, you're put a tomato to shame there sugar and it makes you look absolutely adorable." He stated with a soft chuckle as he lifted a hand so to cup one of rhys cheeks. But if your suddenly going to thank me for something, how about this? He hummed in a more sweet tone before lightly pulling rhys forward to give him an actual kiss.

• It was completely impulsive, but jack really wanted to do this from day one. Rhys just had that kind of face and personality it seemed. Thought jack was quite curious, he's about 26 or 27 now, how old was rhys? If rhys was older did that make him a did that make Jack a Gerbil/Panther? Or did it make Rhys something similar to a cougar? it brings the faintest of laughs out of him despite kissing the Atlas CEO. Why did he find that so funny?

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:50 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Okay, Rhys had officially died and gone to heaven. Handsome Jack was kissing him, and he was kissing Jack. Which he admittedly had thought about quite a lot with his weird little fanboy crush he used to have on him. But now it was very much a real crush, and he had an actual chance here. He was just happy Jack kissed him since Rhys was probably never going to have the guts to do it. He brought his hand up to Jack's neck, but broke the kiss at the small laugh- smiling like an idiot. His heart was thumping quickly in his chest."Is it safe to assume we like eachother?" Rhys laughed a little, fiddling with a bit of Jack's hair. "And what's so funny? I don't think I'm the worst kisser- but then again I've never kissed myself so it's not like I can judge that." Maybe Rhys was getting a little self-conscious already. He hadn't even thought about pursuing any sort of relationship- until Jack- since he and Sasha broke up. In general, Rhys had terrible luck with romance. Mainly due to his inability to remain cool whenever anyone made a move towards him.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm

• "I'd say its pretty safe to assume that. You'd definitely know if i didn't like ya kitten." He answered playfully, not even attempting to pull away from rhys grip of anything. Thought when asked why he was laughing, his smile got a bit bigger. "Just amusing myself with the thought of our age difference and all. You use to be younger then me. But now you're older then me. time travel or what ever is amusing like that." He mused with another soft chuckle before giving rhys another brief kiss before finally sitting back a bit more.

• Thats when he remembered the picture frame in his inner coat pocket. [b]"Also, thanks. For the photo and all. Don't know why you had it, but it means a lot to me."[b] He stated, sounding little playful at one point before going back to sincere over the photo. He did have an idea as to why rhys had it, one of which was probably because of the AI. Thought thinking bout that, jack's morbid curiosity did surface. If rhys had the implant with the AI in it, would it be possible for jack to meet the digital copy and see how big of a jerk he turned out to be? Probably not, but jack could still wonder and be curious about that.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:48 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"Mhm, sure is." He laughed lightly, having previously had that same thought. At least there was no confirmation of Rhys being bad at kissing. He hummed happily at the second kiss before letting go of Jack with a big smile stuck on his face. So they were officially a bit of a thing now, huh? He could get used to that. "No problem. Thought it'd be better with you than sitting in a drawer." Given there was another iteration of Jack in said drawer, but he doubted the AI was able to tell the picture was even there in the first place. Rhys just kept it there since he felt bad for leaving him alone.

He grabbed the mug of cold coffee before leaning back in his chair and drinking a bit of it. Rhys made a funny face at the taste, but that didn't stop him from basically downing the rest of the cup just to get it over with. Afterward he immediately knew drinking coffee that fast was a bad idea. He could feel his heart-rate increasing already. "Are you going to try taking it easy today or are you just going to jump into everything?" Tapping his fingers on his now empty mug, Rhys looked up at Jack with a raised eyebrow. "I'd prefer the former since I don't want you to strain yourself too much, but knowing you that's the least likely option."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:07 pm

• Jack chuckles a bit in response to the comment about the drawer, leaning back a bit before finally standing up, shrugging to his other question. "I mean. Your right, i would prefer to just jump right in to everything. But i think instead, i'll take the time to relax instead this time. Especially since i haven't actually been able to relax in three or so months." He answered with a shrug as he went back over to the seating, falling over one of the arm rests so to lay between the two rests in an odd manner of sorts before easily picking out a few more prints.

• "So i guess it really is your lucky day." He teased with a small chuckle. "So i'll finish up these revisions, let you review those, and while you do that and probably other CEO stuff i surprisingly don't miss, i'll probably grab some food, maybe see if either of your two friends will entertain me and tell me any embarrassing stories about you." He teased in a playfully manner as he grabbed hi glasses and the white pen once more.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:42 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"Wow, Handsome Jack choosing to take time to relax? Unheard of." Rhys teased with a small laugh before looking back down at the blueprint on his desk. "Sounds good, I do have a meeting though that I need you to clear out of my office for in a while." Having someone as smart as Jack helping him out with all of these was going to make his life so much easier at the moment- he'd have to double check everything though to make sure there were no Hyperion touches added to the plans. Rhys's ears perked up at the mention of trying to get embarrassing stories out of his friends. "Not gonna lie, there are a lot more of those stories than I would like there to be." He was clumsy as hell, so soon enough Jack would probably have his own embarrassing Rhys stories to tell, too. He looked over at Jack, already dying inside thinking about some of said embarrassing stories. First thing that jumped out at him was all the posters he used to have of Jack, if he didn't know about that already from the Rhys in his own timeline. Hopefully, Vaughn wouldn't share that information again given the opportunity.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:02 pm

[quote="Agent Maine(Meta)"]

• Jack shrugged a bit when rhys informed him that he has a meeting that he'd have to leave the office for. That seemed fine to him and extremely understandable really. "Then i guess that'll be when i go bother your friends." he informed playfully with a small laugh and a wave of his hand before he returned to marking the prints here and there. Thought he was curious as to what the meeting was about, he however, decided not to question it for now and just continued with his idle adjustments, putting completed/fixed ones on the table then pulling a new one from the box and slowly creating a pile.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:47 am

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys worked through the pile Jack had already made on his desk. Jack had mostly just fixed the flaws on the plans, but he recognized a few small improvements he was making on them that were noticeably Hyperion. Small tweaks that would make the guns more accurate and whatnot- and it made him smile a little. He kept glancing up at Jack while he scanned over the blueprints, too. Partly because it was interesting to watch Jack work, but mostly just because he did look really adorable with glasses on.

Rhys lost track of time rather quickly, and soon enough it was nearly time for his meeting. With a small sigh, he pushed aside the blueprint he was currently examining. Leaning back, he idly spun around in his chair. "Meeting time, handsome. Try not to give my friends any reason to hate you again." He used his desk to stop himself from spinning and looked at Jack with a smile, and a slight blush creeping up onto his cheeks. "Also, um, don't tell them we kissed, okay?" Rhys sort of mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. "I don't know if you were planning to, but yeah. Probably not a good idea." None of his friends would be too happy to know that little tidbit of information- if Yvette knew he'd actually acted on his not-so-little crush Rhys would certainly be done for.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me