Poise and Rationality || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Poise and Rationality || 1x1

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:16 pm

Jaina nods at his words, grateful for the explanation. "Oh, I see." She says before looking to Aella, as though reminding her that she better be nice to him. "That is something to worry about indeed..." she says gently before seeing the sparks shoot from his nose.

Aella can't help but giggle softly, knowing the tickling and warm feeling it could cause to have flame exit your nostrils. She listens to him, eyes searching his face and spotting his blush, and Aella's sapphire gaze grows soft. He's... kind of adorable, she decides.

The queen listens carefully before nodding. "Well then it sounds like you can head down to the infirmary and just have them place that shoulder of yours. Madge will only give the treatment you ask for unless it is a life saving emergency." Jaina tries to explain and reassure the prince. "And whatever the unusual item you require is, I'm sure Aella can help you with that." She glances over her shoulder and sees the worry on her husband's features. "Ah, I trust the two of you can figure it out and spend the rest of the day seeing what Khalisburn has to offer." She says with a nod before offering a curtsey. "If you'll excuse me, it seems as though the King could use my assistant."

And then she is gone to her husband's side. Aella frowns just a little before looking back to Rith apologetically. "Just let me know how I can help... I'll try not to be so persistent anymore."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:17 pm

Rith listens, his hand dropping to his side, he tightens the chain belt around his waist and pats the swords hilt. After the queen leaves them he is still, quiet, listening and watching. "Aella,...?" Is spoken. "It's not you. This is all... so... so different. " He tries to explain, lost for words. "My kingdom... my king... they are so.. so different. Cold and harsh.."

Sure, he had drempt of being accepted and loved for who - and whatever- he is. But thought it would actually happen? Never. "You're perfect. And... your parents-" longing makes him lose his voice and he drops his gaze, inadvertently into hers. He bites his bottom lip, "I've never been so cared for and -" again he swallows. The prince is absolutely lost; they don't hate him. Don't want him dead or gone. They... care? Maybe. (It's a bit much to handle, to process).

He begins to follow her parents from the balcony, back into the castle, pausing only to gently entwine his fingers with hers and pull her just a bit closer.

---xXx---

The infirmary is well lit, cool but not cold and well ventilated. He stares at the person called Madge for a long minute and then very carefully sits on the bench he is ushered towards, a halfway separate area from where the princess is made to wait. He speaks in an undertone to this healer (who assures him and then with a gentle pop his shoulder is back in place)...

The warm bottle pressed into his hand is a comfort and a stress. His own father wouldn't supply what his own flesh and blood, his son, needs... why are they? He's not earned it. He has not ...

Rith downs the bottle of his requirements and passes the bottle back - the healer tells him it would be supplied twice daily and he leaves the small room, thanking this Madge.

---xXx---

Rith stands before his fiance, his princess, one arm wrapped tightly against his body (just for the day, he had been told). "Where too my lady?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:35 pm

His words cause her to pause. She wasnt expecting the explanation, and had thought it was because she had been too pushy or excited. Her expression softens as she listens, and Aella really wishes his reality was more like her own. Her greatest and biggest trouble she ever got into came from her silly antics and tricks. As a young dragon, she had been a handful and a terror. And in all honest, she still could be when she was in a silly mood.

The princess searches his eyes a long moment, and she can't seem to find the right words to offer him. Instead, she quietly and gently wraps her arms around him in a warm embrace. A hug. With her height, her head rests lightly against his chest and she hopes this is enough to let him know how she cares.

After a few long moments, Aella pulls back and offers a little smile. "You'll just have to let me spoil you over these next two weeks." She lets go of him to head down the hall, and smiles as his hand finds hers.

---xXx---

She had been pacing eagerly, a bit of a bad habit that manifested itself when she was anxious or worried. But when she could smell him drawing near, Aella stopped and offered a warm smile. She quickly eyed him, calculating his injuries and the wrapped arm. "Ah... with an arm like that, I think it would be best if I start by showing you around the castle and grounds. Nothing too exhilarating today." She muses before looking up into his eyes. "What most piques your interest? We have the library, the kitchens, the rooms... the gardens, and the fountains. There are the noble houses and the courtyard. The training grounds, of course. The barracks, the stables, and the nursery... And if you are really eager, I could show you the town. You name it and I'll take you there." Is said with a hum. She was excited to share her home with him for the next few days; to show him all that she loved and cared for.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:50 pm

Rith had immensely enjoyed the hug, vaguely remembering them from his childhood. "Let's start with the town?" Is asked at last, a wry grin on his face - eager to explore as himself.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:56 pm

"As you wish, my prince." Aella says, offering a curtsey before giggling a little. "We'll go visit all my favorite places." Is promised, and the dragons can't help the happy tendrils of smoke that escape and curl from her nostrils. "This way." Is enthusiastically said, and she begins the walk out of the castle so they could visit the town.

As they walked through a long corridor, she decided to make conversation. "I hope my eagerness doesn't offend you, Rith." Is said gently. "I sometimes grow too excited to contain myself." A pause as she looks up to him. "If I'm ever being too much, all you have to do is say so and I'll reign it back in."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:08 pm

He wrinkles his nose and hums a long tone and chuckles at her enthusiasm. The prince keeps up with her, long strides and he is still holding her hand... Rith watches the way her face lights up, the twinkle in her eyes and the way her lips twitch. "You are not too much. And you are enough. " is murmured at last, "and if any of that changes then I swear to let you know."

---xXx---

It isn't long before they are in the middle of the town that surrounds the castle. He looks around, feeling their eyes on them. Do they recognize her as their princess? Do they wonder why he is with her?

Unwilling his eyes darken, shifting hue.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:16 pm

She can't help the light shade of pink that colors her cheeks. He was so... sweet and kind and caring. Her hand gives his a light squeeze in return, and the smile on her face seems to be permanent.

---xXx---

Aella looks around as people pass by in the busy cobblestone streets. It was always so much more lively in town- and that was why she liked it. "We'll go first to walk around the shops... and then the market." She says with a grin, looking back up to him. Her gaze is searching his features and Aella nibbles at her lower lip before leaning in close to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry... you can be yourself her. Just let go and live."

At that she steps back and, still holding his hand, leads him along to the center just ahead where little shops lined the cobblestone streets. "If you want to have anything, just say so." The princess hums before stepping into a store filled with bubbles and trinkets. An excited shriek escapes her- she can't help her dragon's heart. "Oooohhh... it's so pretty!"
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Rith smiles, the expression not quite as lively as he means it to be. Still, he is uneasy, but he willingly follows where she leads. " oh the hurt! You didn't get nearly so excited when I gifted you Aella -" teases the prince in good humor. "These are lovely, " he agrees, letting go of her hand to lean in and take a closer look at some of the items.

His own heart slams into his ribs at the wonder this place gives him; kind people, such colors and variety! It's different... like him. And it makes both excited and happy. Oh his father would be furious! And that thought alone etches an even wider grin.

Rith hums again, but decides not to buy anything at this particular stall. Instead, he drifts from her side - though keeping an eye on the princess- to a place where sweaters are sold. Having not seen the items before he touches the fabric- fingers lingering on the heavy beige knit item - that is softer than anything he had touched before. His mouth forms an 'o' and the prince stands there, just touching the comfort items that had been denied him in his youth.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:49 pm

His words cause a blush to deepen and she gasps before looking up at him "oh trust me, I was." She protests. "But I was nervous and shy and scared you'd think me a freak if I was too enthusiastic." She admits in a lighthearted tone before playfully sticking her tongue out at him. Her gaze drifts over the handcrafted items- ranging from ornate sculptures and figurines to baubles and paper weights. While pretty and captivating, they aren't quite what she is looking for. After chatting briefly with the man who made the trinkets, she wishes him a good day and wanders between the different set ups.

Perfumes, creams, linens, and hats... the variety here was endless. The princess stands on her toes a moment to see above the other people before she sees him and smiles. Aella watches him a moment, seeing how he lingered over the the knitted sweaters. It was nice, seeing him like this. It reminds her of the time they had spent in the cave...

A few moments later and she steps behind him, wrapping a warm knitted blanket from the same vendor around his shoulders. "Soft, huh?" Aella asks with a smile as she moves to his side to look up at him. "Do you want one?" Is asked and she reaches out to gently touch the carefully knitted rows.

"I always thought it reminded me of dandelion fluff in summer..." she admits with a hum. "Or maybe even a big round cloud."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm

A quick nod of answer to her question; it is sift, he does want one. But. He couldn't possibly...his father...

And why would she offer to buy it for him? Riths blush deepens, and with it comes a smattering of tiny golden flakes across his cheeks - "I really shouldn't. " Is said at last, silently regretful. But he doesn't shrug off the heavy quilt, just runs his fingers over it again and then swallows. "How do I pay?" Is asked, a resolute light in his eyes. He wants it, and without his father there to stop him, he would. But it's so big... he could easily roll up two or three times in this beige and golden blanket.

Rith smiles shyly at Aella, tugging his bag from his pocket. "Is there a -" a pause as he thinks of the word, "a holiday soon?" Is questioned; "or is all of this, " he waves a hand, "usual?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me