𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:35 am

she smiled as he wiped a tear away, this was the reaction she hoped for as he carried on smiling she couldn't help but smile herself. mia wondered what it would be like now between them, what would the father hold for them. the brunette leaned in to kiss him but was cut off but avery's voice, she grumbled a little and backed off a little from river to see if avery saw them. honestly she didn't care if she did river was hers, she'll have to keep waiting in line for him although she'll struggle since she was bethroved to him already, she had no worries.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:45 am

River frowned as he slowly turned his head to look at Avery. He backed away from Emilia a bit, remembering they had both come here with dates. The boy examined Avery and her hurt expression, ”What?” he asked, confused as to why she seemed so hurt over the fact he had been spotted almost kissing Emilia. He understood they had come here together, but she seemed liked she had just spotted him cheating on her. The boy glanced over at Emilia and then back at Avery when he heard her speak, ”What do you mean what? You were about to kiss her when you brought me as your date, and her dates in the other room!” the girl explained, ”Am I the only one who sees a problem with this? Why am I here if you’re into her, River?! I thought you brought me here to give us another chance!” she explained. The boy shook his head, ”I never once implied getting back together, Avery!” he told her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:52 am

the brunette watched as avery exploded about how he was now cheating on her. she bit her lip trying not to laugh as she thought something was going to happen between them. "I guess I'm in the picture now avery, you'll have to keep waiting in line but you'll be waiting a while since he is my fiance" mia told her with sass, she smirked at her waiting for a reaction from the girl. mia knew she had to tell stefan it was over but she felt ready for it, she felt stronger with river by her side.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am

River watched as Avery’s jaw dropped when Emilia told her they were engaged. He suddenly felt bad for her, not wanting to drop the engagement on her like this when she was obviously hurt. The boy glanced over at Emilia, kind of annoyed she had told Avery like that. It was true, they were engaged and River did choose her, but Avery was still his friend and had been for years. The boy watched as Avery wiped a tear from her face and turned around to walk away, ”Avery!” he called out, not wanted to end the conversation on such a bad note. He took a few steps forward to follow Avery out, but stopped when he realized Emilia was standing behind him. The boy stood still for a few seconds before he finally turned to look at Emilia, his smile gone from his face. River was a person who valued his friendships, so the fact that he may have just lost one crushed him. He looked at Emilia, ”Go deal with Stefan,” he said quietly, ”I need to check in Avery,”! he told her. He didn’t want to date Avery, but he didn’t want to lose her either. They had been friends long before they dated, and he wasn’t ready to lose her as one of his best friends, even if Emilia would be upset over him going after her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 am

she looked at her reaction and smirked once again but then looked at river and her smirked left her face wondering what she did wrong "what? she asked him as he looked at her funny, she watched run off. mia stayed where she was as she was confused by river reaction. was she wrong did he not want to be with her but then again he did try to kiss her. she guessed that he didn't want her to know about their engagement but she wanted river to hers and she wanted to make sure of that. mia jolted back a little as he told her to go deal with stefan. she understood that he wanted her to dump him and so she would. mia didn't look at him as she walked past, she went back to the table to find stefan. she saw him at the table with another girl that seemed to be flirting but of course at this moment she didn't care about that. the brunette went over to him and sat down "stefan... we need to talk" sje told him and watched the girl as she said she'll leave us to it. stefan looked at his girl wondering what was up, she was being different tonight as he did notice that. "what's up?" he asked her as he gave her his full attention. "I think it's time to call a day on our relationship, it's nothing to do with you it's just my head isn't in the right place right now and I just don't feel the same way about you anymore. you were great but you deserve better than me" mia explained some were lies a little but it was just to put him down gently. stefan took it in and nodded a little to her as he tried to think what to say "alright fair enough, if you don't feel the same then that's fine" stefan replied to her but he still seemed quite baffled by what she said. "I better leave, but I'll keep in touch?" he asked sort of as he didn't want to loose her as friend "of course, still be friends. I'll see you around mia replied with a small smile. stefan kissed her cheek before leaving her at the table, he went to go get a taxi back to where he parked his car at mia's. emilia sighed gently and waited for river to return wondering what will happen now.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:35 pm

As soon as Emilia left, River followed after Avery. He knew Emilia wouldn't be happy with him doing that, and he sort of regretted making this decision without much thought, but it was too late now. The boy followed after his friend so that he could explain to her what was going on. He took a good look around the banquet hall as he looked for the girl, but a frown started to appear on his face when he didn't see her anywhere. The boy stopped walking for a second and stood still as he thought about all that had just happened. Emilia and himself had admitted their feelings for each other, which he was beyond happy about, but he had also lost one of his friends because he had given her the wrong impression. The boy let out a long sigh as he turned back around to head back to Emilia. As he walked back to the table, he passed by Stefan who was leaving the event. He couldn't help but smile at the fact that Stefan was out of the picture. River continued to walk back to the table, knowing he would need to explain himself to Emilia. As soon as he was there, he sat down beside her and began talking, "I'm sorry," he told her immediately,"Avery's just been my friend for years and I didn't want to just drop the engagement on her like that, especially after finding out she for some reason still had feelings for me," he explained to Emilia. He hoped she understood where he was coming from when he went after Avery, even if it wasn't the best choice he could've made. The boy pushed a small smile on his face as he looked at Emilia, realizing this night hadn't turned out the way he had expected, but even better now that he had Emilia. If he still had her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:53 pm

mia looked around as she waited for river once he sat beside her, she smiled a little. she turned on her chair to face him, hearing what he had to say. she nodded to him as he spoke and she did feel guilty, maybe it wasn't right to blurt it out but she needed to under stand that river was hers. "its okay, you don't need to say sorry, I do I apologise for what I said I guess I just got jealous" she told him before looking away from the lad. but again she was glad that she was out of their lives, she didn't want her around since her intentions were to get with river.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:21 am

>>Sorry! I read it and then just completely forgot to reply.
      River smiled at Emilia as he sat in the seat beside her. He was relieved to know that she understood why he had to go after Avery, even though he didn't have a chance to explain himself to his friend. The boy took a moment to look around his surroundings, the event had gotten very crowded now that everyone was in their seats. He really hadn't been paying attention to the room fill up since he was distracted by the Emilia and Avery situation. River sighed and ran his hand back through his hair as he looked back at Emilia, "How'd Stefan take the break up?" he asked, remembering he had seen the boy leaving the event hall when he was walking back to Emilia. "I can't believe you dated that dude," he added, never really being a fan of Stefan as a person.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:52 am

it's cool no worries}}

as it fell silent for a moment between them, she had a look around her surroundings watching as the main hall filled up with people she didn't even know. she wondered why she was really here, did she really need to show her face her tonight as no one seemed to of noticed her. mia looked back at river as he broke the silence between them, she shrugged "he seemed to of taken it quite well, but he looked kind of shocked though. don't think he saw it coming sort of thing" she replied to him with a small smile but to be honest she understood how stefan felt since she didn't see it coming either. she didn't know she had these feeling for river all this time. emilia tilted her head at with a slight smirk but her eyes narrowed at him wondering why he said that about stefan "why you say that?" she asked him wondering what she had against stefan.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 am

River looked back at Emilia as he listened her explain Stefan’s reaction. He was slightly surprised to hear he took it well, but he assumed that was a good thing. The boy cleared his throat as he listened to Emilia ask for further clarification on his comment, ”I don’t know,” he said with a shrug, ”I just don’t know what you saw in him. Stefan just seems like the perect mixture of a jerk and an idiot, but that’s just my opinion of the guy,” he told her. River really couldn’t explain where this dislike for Stefan came from. From the day he met him at the grocery store with Emilia, he just wasn’t a fan of the dude.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me