1x1 (Mist and Northernstars)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Mist and Northernstars)

Postby Mist » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:23 am

“We can only hope so,” he meowed. "What will you do if they don't?"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:32 am

"I-" she stopped for a moment. What would she do if they kept brewing in her direction. She looked away for a moment with a brief shrug. "I'm not sure at this point, but if they don't stop, I'll have to consider that they are true I suppose- much to my head telling me not to believe them, a part of me says that it's possible that these-- rumors aren't false," she said gently with a small frown. She looked back in his direction,"Because wondering about something, and torturing yourself by doing so, it's not fair to yourself."
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 pm

"That's true," he meowed after a moment. "I guess you'll get to find out when your Clanmates return. In the meantime I guess try not to dwell on it too much. I know it must be hard considering how close you two are but it'll be better for your mental health in the long run." He then chuckled softly. "I must sound like an mouse-brained fool."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me