☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:10 am

Toshiro continues to purr at the kids, but frowns in sadness when they flinch away from Ammonia as she tries to draw near. He stands just she turns to flee. He looks at the oldest child. "Stay with them. I'll be back," he orders softly, still holding onto the egg. He takes it with him as he carefully follows Ammonia, using her scent trail as a way to guide himself after her. No matter what, she will always be his top priority. Her health and wellness mean the health of wellness of their clan.

She is the binding glue to them all as Toshiro's mate. Without her, there wouldn't be a clan. He comes to a stop next to Ammonia, passing the egg to her. The hatchling croons softly, not at all worried about Ammonia. The shell had hidden its line of sight so it wasn't able to see much. It merely felt the strong emotions of those around it. The hatchling slowly begins to crawl out. Ivory claws grip the broken shell as it begins to haul itself up and onto Ammonia's chest and shoulder. Tiny back legs soon kick the shell out of the way, understanding in a way that this young woman is a motherly figure. The baby dragon can sense the bond between Toshiro and Ammonia. The magic is strong between the two and the baby can't help the softest of purrs to vibrate its chest as it basks in the warmth of the bond between it's new parents and new clan.

----

Pantera crouches down next to Morag. He stares sadly at the angel, his heart hurting in his chest. He reaches a hand out when Morag tries to reach a hand out. He grasps onto the cold hand of the angel. "Oh Morag. I knew our time was short...I was hoping for more time with you...I don't think anybody will ever replace you," he responds, wary at the idea of even attempting to find a new mate. The idea...it doesn't appeal to him. To him, it's always been Morag.

---

Michael nods in understanding. He gives Jori one last look, watching as Silas and Bailey walk up before turning to take the infant inside their own caravan. Once inside, he bundles up a bunch of blankets, pelts, and pillows to create an almost nest for the sleeping infant. He lays the baby down before moving to the fire place. He takes a poker rod and proves at the dying embers. Moving things around so he can add another log to begin warming the caravan up to a level that would be comfortable for himself and the baby. He looks over his shoulder ever minute, careful to keep a close eye on the baby.

---

Bailey stands off to the side, watching her husband and the were leader interact. "I can also help," she offers, knowing that such a vast shield will need all the help the two can offer. "If possible anyways," she adds quickly.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:03 pm

She's crying into a ragged pillow, trying to soothe herself; her babies hate her. No, they are terrified of her. Why? She'd protected and loved them!

But the presence of the egg and dragonette has her moving and accepting this baby, even with tears staining her cheeks. The girl sniffles, offers a watery smile as the female infant curls under her chin - "hi baby," is rasped, her throat sore from the challenging roar. "Toshiro,"

Would he send her away? Surely not! He's here, with a baby, isnt he? He's her mate. He LOVES her, even though he doesn't say it. Ammon carefully leans into his side, cut arms cradling their baby. "I.. didnt.. I didn't mean to-"

---->>

Morag feels as his hand is taken, and carefully presses his other hand against Panteras' cheek. His impossibly blue eyes turn to his mate, meets his eyes. He could make the other forget.. then when the new bond slides into place he won't be missing anything. He could. He SHOULD. "Pantera, " is said quietly, "come with me, over here. I.. I have something for you. " Is whispered without sharing his intentions. "I will miss you very much, time will heal all, little elf." Is gently soothed, "you will see." Mor stands,swallowing, offers a sweet smile, "you know i love you. Right?" Is whispered before he leans forward after taking his hand free of the others' hand - and presses his lips against Panteras'. Grace surges forward in the manner that it should not be used for but has been time after time from those points of physical contact, in golden light and birdsong, summer heat and tender new love and riffles through those memories that the elf has, erasing himself, changing them. Instead of himself he adds in Ammonia, adds in Toshiro and --

When all the memories are changed (the truthful ones, the right ones, locked away) there is a rush of air and snow and he's gone like he never existed in the first place.

Morag appears beside Michael and the infant, "Pantera doesn't know who I am... it's better this way." He tells the one he'd once been bonded to; "keep him safe, Michael.. for me. Its better he doesnt mourn, he should be -" his breath hitches, "he should be happy. Goodbye Michael, my once bonded..." And again the angel is gone.

---->>

Silas smiles at his beloved, "I'm sure that it is possible, " he replies with a grin. His hand gently squeezes the hand of his wife.

--->>

Joridan moves forward with a nod, "thank you, " is mentally said to both of them. "It is very appreciated. " Then the shifter gently places his hands on their shoulders, unaware of the calamity that has occurred. Unaware of the loss as he focuses. There's a feeling that's almost like a tidal wave -

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:48 am

Toshiro rumbles softly, wrapping his arms around the two. "Oh, Ammonia. It's alright. The children will learn. It was an extremely terrifying moment. I love you. All of you," he soothes. He a hand along her back, rumbling alongside the hatchling as they both try to sooth her.

"Let's find a name for the newest one. It'll help," he suggests, knowing that the dragonette can't be nameless for forever. It'll help give Ammonia something to do, and take her mind off of what just happened. Then, once she is calm, he will go back to the horde of children they adopted and speak to them.

---

Pantera gets up, allowing himself to lead away. Is confused by what Morag is saying. He can't say much before Morag is giving him a soft kiss. Warmth and magic floods through him and he closes his eyes.

When he opens them he stands there, mildly confused. He stares down at his hand, head tilted. Something in him hurts. He presses a hand to his chest, over his heart. He looks around, wondering why he's away from the fire. He shakes his head and heads back to the fire, but stands there, unwilling to sit down. He decides to just join Jori, Bailey, and Silas to watch over the trio as they begun to put up a magical shield.

---

Michael jumps when the angel suddenly appears, speaking in almost riddles. He is barely standing up, listening to the angel ramble about forgotten memories and protecting Pantera. "Wait!" He says, but he's too late. Morag is already gone. He frowns, wondering what will happen now, but he knows that with what Morag is saying, he will need Jori to inform everybody not to speak about the angel around the elf. He moves over to the infant, who had awaken and begun to whine. He coos to the child, lifting her up and rest her against his chest as he goes into the kitchen to find a jar of stored milk. She must be hungry. He stands by the window, frowning in thought.

He doesn't want to bug Jori. He'll make sure to warn him once the barrier is up.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:44 am

Morag cries, making his way down the mountain, away from the one he loves with all his being. But it is better this way. Isn't it? Better that his elf, his beloved, doesn't mourn him too? The remnants of the bond with him won't hurt much, just a heart-ache that could be explained away by the battle they'd just faced. The angel scrubs at his eyes with the tips of his fingers and then keeps going at that impossible pace. "Time will show him his new mate, time will heal Pantera." Is muttered bitterly.

--->>

Joridan drops his hands when the shield is up, looks at the spouces and smiles. "Thank you. " Is sighed, "we can sleep tonight."
Then those chocolate eyes turn on Pantera, "Hello my friend. "

--->>

Ammonia slowly nods at Toshiro's words; he's usually right. She wipes her cheeks with the backs of her hands - one at a time - "i... was thinking Anya. Do you like it?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:19 am

Michael had swaddled the infant back up, allowing the child to drink before he is quick to exit the caravan. He breathes a sigh of relief when he sees Jori next to Pantera. Bailey and Silas have wandered away, returning to their own little caravan home. "Jori! Don't mention Morag!" Michael warns through their mate bond. "Morag left. Wiped Pantera's memories. Pantera won't remember the angel at all."

Pantera tilts his head as Michael walks up, eyeing the child. He continues to rub his chest, looking around, taking in the damage, and unaware of the silent conversation picking up between Michael and Jori.

---

Toshiro rumbles deeply as the hatchling begins to croon softly. "I think the little one approves," Toshiro says with a smile. He reaches a hand out and dances fingers along the tiny nubs that will soon grow into Horns. The hatchling closes her eyes, tiny claws beginning to carefully knead the robe wrapped around Ammonia. "Enjoy the snuggles. I must go check on the rest," Toshiro murmurs before standing up. He returns to the others. "Go downstairs. I'll clean up," he gently orders, ushering everybody out of the way so he can remove the 3 bodies and clean up.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:57 am

*M-morag LEFT?!* Is asked back incredulously; the leader of the shifter sighs, *I knew time was drawing closer. Hes... not been well. He will be missed, and I just hope that he.. knew what he was doing. * Breaking a recognized but not completely fulfilled bond is dangerous, if done wrong then one party could die. Maybe that's why the angel left? To protect Pantera.

"Pantera, " is stated, "will you please take this child to Ammonia and Toshiro? Michael and I still have some things to do, they shouldn't take too long. "

Namely removing the angels things. Warning everyone else.

With a slight smile at his mate holding the infant Joridan nods, and then mentally speaks to EVERYONE, excluding the elf. *Noone is to mention Morag, the angel around or to Pantera the elf. The bond has been severed and memories erased. *

--->>

Max pulls his arm through the sleeve, the stitches catching a bit painfully. Oh well. As Joridans' words slide into his head he presses his face against the wood of his room: How could he?! But at the same time... hope.. could the elf ever love HIM??

---->>

She carefully rises, wincing at her ribs, at the headache behind her eyes. "Do.. do you think all those things are gone now?" Asks the young woman, her hand holding the toddler to herself. "I will ... try to get the house cleaned up and food re warmed." Even though she doesn't feel like doing anything, she's so tired.

As Joridans' voice enters her head she blinks. "Oh poor Pantera,"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:13 pm

Michael frowns at Pantera, but refuses to hand over the child. "I think they have enough to deal with. I can watch the child," he says, getting oddly defensive over the baby.

Pantera merely raises his hands up, sending a quick glance to Jori. "Think you got yourself a kid," he jokes quietly, still unaware of the loss. Memories gone. Hidden. Suppressed. He can still feel the sting of loss in his chest and it hurts. yet he doesn't understand why. Not truly. He can understand the pain of loss of those whose life were taken tonight. "I'll work on cleaning up instead," he says before retreating.

Michael watches the elf leave with a frown. He keeps the infant close. He had grabbed a long thin sheet that he uses to wrap the infant to his chest, allowing his hands to be free, but also keep the baby close. The baby coos, eyes closing as she begins to fall asleep again.

---

Toshiro finishes with the last body, and moves back to the caravan. He returns to Ammonia first. "They are. Jori, Bailey, and Silas put up a barrier. It'll be safe for the night. I'm going to get the kids taken care of and ready for bed. Please, rest. I'll get food and things ready. You took quiet the hit to your arm from the last creature," Toshiro says before moving away and back to the group of kids. He begins to usher them around and back to their rooms. He helps the toddlers with changing and getting ready for bed. He does sooth them by explaining a little bit about the situation, especially since he doesn't want them to fear his mate.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:45 pm

Jori blinks his surprise at his mates' possessive streak but flushes; they hasn't discussed children, not with how things have been going. Still, it's not unwelcome. "Perhaps it's best."

He does duck into their house to clear Morags' things into a chest in his and Michaels' room, unaware of the ring full of Renak (grace) which is in Panteras' things on the dresser as anything but a common ring. It had been meant to be a proposal ring from the angel...

When done Joridan returns to his mates' side, thankful that the other shifters had begun to burn the grey monsters and burry their own dead. "Pantera, Michael. Come to dinner?"

---->>

Ammonia frowns to herself, wondering if she had the energy for a hot bath. Deciding to forgo it, in favor of setting up for the next day - Christmas - she moves slowly around their home, glaring at the hole in the floor to her livingroom. The house wouldn't stay warm with it -

Anya coos softly against her chest and the young mother hums something slow. Then, after a while - knowing that she is going to need Joridans' magic and Panteras' strength she unlocks the door and switches on the lights. Finally she sits on the couch with a cup of hot tea.

--->>

Fen and the older dracling are curled together on their bed, "da," is chirped by the shifter boy, "Mum was scary."

--->>

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:25 am

Toshiro rubs Kaida's head, trying to sooth the young dracling. "She was only scary because she had to protect you all. She is a shifter, just like me, and you. She just has a different form then us," he explains carefully, a soft, soothing rumble behind his words. He reaches and ruffles Fen's hair. "She is still your mum. That will never change. Me and her will do anything to protect you children, even if it appears scary," he adds, hoping they would understand.

----

Michael stands with the baby girl, head tilted as he watches Jori walk up. Pantera walks up, having just finished helping the rest of the clan clean up and dispose of the bodies. "I think dinner would be nice," the elf responds. Michael nods, smiling lovingly at Jori.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:03 am

"Okay Pa." The four year old boys is largely unconvinced; his thumb finds its way back into his mouth and he holds that same ragged teddy bear tightly with the other hand. Slowly, Fen nods. "Pa.. we have dinner?" Is asked, and the question is mimic'd by a few of the other children.

Kaida pushes against the legs of his currently mostly-human looking father, tiredness in those bright eyes of his. All the stress makes the young dragon ready for sleep. But when food is mentioned he chirps hopefully.

--->

Ammonia has risen to stoke the fire again, though her ribs ache, and then curls up on the couch with the dracling, Anya. As the room warms up a bit she begins to fall asleep.

--->>

Joridan smiles, "I'm sure Ammonia has dinner prepared. " the shifter reminds before ushering his family- and yes he considers Pantera his family too - towards the wagon owned by the dragon and the girl. He walks up the steps and tries the door. Mercifully it swings open and he holds out a hand at the blood that is on the small shelf, and the floor in the mud room. "Toshiro? Ammonia?" Is mentally called, inching forward, "is everyone alright?"

Zar doesn't bother with the niceties of civilization. No, the female goblin slips forward, fangs glittering as she grimaces and she clacks at a pair of male members of the horde. When she vocalizes they swarm forward into the home, looking for intruders.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me