LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:11 am

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Tansyleaf

“Okay.” Lavenderpaw meowed quietly. She hoped Tansyleaf got some rest too. After all it had been a long night. She walked towards her bed and lay on it. She soon fell asleep hoping that if they were in for another day of a drought it wouldn’t be as humid.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:33 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Open

Eaglestar slowly blinked open his eyes as he awoke. He gently licked Velvetstorm's ears before heading out into the main camp. He glanced up at they sky and grinned when he noticed that big puffy storm clouds had appeared on the horizon. "Thank StarClan," he meowed. "It appears that the drought will soon end."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Open

Tansyleaf hummed to herself as she sorted through the herb supply. "There it is," she meowed as she grabbed some borage for the new queens. Her ears flicked slightly as she heard the wind pick up a bit. "Sounds like it's going to be a very windy day."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw

Ottertalon carefully picked her way around her sleeping denmates and made her way to the apprentices' den. "Lilypaw, it's time to get going," she meowed.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Open
Ivypaw yawned when she heard Ottertalon call for Lilypaw. "We better get up to in case our mentors are waiting," she meowed as she made her way out of the den.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open

Nettlepaw groaned softly before following his sister out into camp. "Hey, look at the clouds! Rain must be coming soon!"

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: TBA/Tags: Open

Starlingsong slowly uncurled from around the kits and made her way out into camp. Last night's ceremony had reminded her of old feelings. Feelings that she had forgotten about since Pinestep had come along and stole her heart. "Should I even tell him though," she meowed softly to herself.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Open

Sleeping

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open

Sleeping

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group

Dark yawned as she made her way out of the old badger den. "I should probably go hunting before it gets to warm," she meowed to herself.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group

Sleeping

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group

Sleeping
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar

Velvetstorm’s ear flicked as she stood up and stretched then went outside the leader’s den. It was starting to cool down, thank Starclan. “It’s nice to wake up to a cool breeze after all of those hot days.” She meowed.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

Lavenderpaw smiled as she woke. She walked over to her mentor. “Gathering borage for the queens?” She said. “I hope they got some sleep since they have their paws full taking care of their kits.” She added.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

Stormpaw got up quietly so as to not wake the sleeping kits. “Yeah who knows maybe we get to train together today.” He meowed quietly.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Lilypaw didn’t keep her mentor waiting. Stretching her body she walked outside to be greeted by Ottertalon and a cool breeze. “Good morning Ottertalon.” She meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: open

The warrior was up and went to get a mouse for himself. Dustclaw was grateful for the cool breeze that blew through his fur.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: Open

Fernwhisker had managed to sleep through the night but wasn’t awake yet.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker

Swiftstrike wondered who to send for the sun up patrol. Maybe Dustclaw, Mossleap and Tigerstrike.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: open

Sparrowflight walked out of the warrior den. He saw Starlingsong near the apprentice den. He wanted to tell her, but not with the whole clan around. He’d rather talk in private with her.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Open

Shadowleap stood ready to go on sun up patrol “I’ll go on patrol, Swiftstrike.” She meowed.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike walked up. “Me too.” He meowed.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Asleep

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Asleep

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

Asleep

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Scar woke up and stretched. “ I’ll go hunting. It beats sitting here.” Scar said.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

Rose was already awake. She wondered if sending Dark alone to hunt was even a good idea.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ tags: rouge cats

Smudge was still sleeping by Smoke’s side
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"It's very nice," Eaglestar agreed with a small nod. "I was thinking we could train Ivypaw and Stormpaw together today. If that's alright with you of course."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Yes," Tansyleaf meowed with a small smile. "Newborn kits don't do much but once they're older things are going to be very lively."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open
Ashstrike yawned as he made his way out of the warriors' den. "Looks like rain," he meowed to nobody in particular.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw, Open
"Good morning Lilypaw," Ottertalon meowed with a small smile. "Are you ready to go?"

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Mossleap slowly made her way out of the warriors' den and nodded to others as she passed. "I can go on patrol as well," she meowed after a moment.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
"It feels so much cooler today," Mintwhisker meowed as she came out into camp.

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: open/Tags: Open
"It looks like it might rain soon," Thymestep meowed as he came up next to his sister. "I hope it does."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Devloping on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
"It'd be great if we could train together," Ivypaw meowed softly.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open
"I wonder what we'll be working on today," Nettlepaw meowed as he glanced around for his mentor.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: TBA/Tags: Sparrowflight
Starlingsong purred softly when she noticed Sparrowflight. "Good morning Sparrowflight," she meowed as she made her way over to him. "Sleep well?"

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark yawned before heading back into the den. "Anyone up for hunting with me?"

[color=brown/Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group[/color]
"I can go with you," Mud meowed as he slowly got to his paws.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Sleeping
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:09 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar

“I think that is a great idea. Not a bad day for it. And if they get too hot we can let them show us how well they swim.” Velvetstorm meowed. Swimming would be a good idea. Because that would get them away from dogs, a fire, other animals that can’t stand the water.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“I say it’s a matter of days before they open their eyes and see how beautiful the world is.” Lavenderpaw meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

“I agree. Maybe if we behave well we can train together whenever Eaglestar and Velvetstorm want to train us. But it’s not like we are kits. I mean we behave pretty well already.” Stormpaw said.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“Yes I am.” Lilypaw meowed with a smile.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: open

Dustclaw wondered what to teach his apprentice. Maybe climbing. It’s a fairly useful skill. He looked around for Nettlepaw.

Fernwhisker’s ears flicked. She guessed the kits were hungry. She lifted her head and smiled down at Falconkit, Smokekit, Firekit, Snowkit, Rainkit and Pebblekit. Everyone of them were pushing at each other. “Settle down now dears. There’s plenty for all of you.” She said softly so as to not wake Nightflower or her kits.

Swiftstrike was great full for the volunteers. “Okay Shadowleap, Tigerstrike , Mossleap, you three can go.” He meowed.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: open

Sparrowflight smiled. “I slept fine. I hope you had a good night sleep.” He purred.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Open

Shadowleap nodded and walked towards the entrance. She looked back and waited for the others.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike followed the young warrior. “Let’s go.” He meowed. Flicking his tail for Mossleap to join them.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Asleep

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Asleep

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

Asleep

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags:Elders

Asleep

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags: Elders

Asleep

“Is two enough or can I tag along?” Scar meowed

Rose sighed. “I suppose letting you go isn’t a bad thing. Just don’t get yourself hurt.” She meowed.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ tags: rouge cats

Smudge continued to sleep. They had all been searching for water and food so late at night. He was still tired.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Eaglestar/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"I was thinking a swimming lesson would be good for today," Eaglestar meowed with a small smile. "Maybe a fishing lesson thrown in as well."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"When their eyes open is when we have to worry about them being underpaw," Tansyleaf meowed with a laugh. "Wanting to explore every nook and cranny in camp and beyond."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Then let's get going," Ottertalon meowed before heading out of camp.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Patrol
Mossleap trotted over to join the patrol with a flick of her tail.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
"I'm sure Velvetstorm wouldn't mind that," Ivypaw meowed with a soft laugh.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw
Nettlepaw spotted Dustclaw looking for him and darted over. "Morning Dustclaw," he meowed.

[color-#bfa667]Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: TBA/Tags: Sparrowflight[/color]
"I did sleep well," Starlingsong meowed with a small smile. "The kits must have been exhausted from yesterday's events. They're still asleep."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"We'll be careful," Dark meowed before heading back outside.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"I'll keep them in line," Mud meowed with a soft chuckle before following.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:11 pm

“That’s a good idea. I’m sure they would enjoy swimming and fishing.” Velvetstorm nodded in agreement.

“I honestly can’t wait to see them wanting to explore. But I will definitely keep my eyes on them if they do wander around. Kits do have a habit of wandering off. Especially while they are still young.” Lavenderpaw chuckled softly.

Lilypaw took one last look at the sleeping kits and walked off with Ottertalon. “I think the kits will make good apprentices. I didn’t hear them all night so I bet they were as tired as the rest of us. I bet they will happy to feel a cool breeze.” Lilypaw meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw

“Well I think we better see if our mentors are ready to train us.” Stormpaw purred. He liked training and wasn’t one to complain about it.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Hello Nettlepaw. I thought you might like to try climbing a tree today then maybe we can catch some fish.” Dustclaw meowed. Food after training wasn’t a bad deal, plus they could catch extra fish and bring back for the queens. He knew they wouldn’t be going very far with kits to look after.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong

“They did stay up pretty late. Almost asleep standing up. Those kits won’t be up anytime soon.” Sparrowflight meowed. Just say it before the kits wake.. he thought. He may not have a shiny stone but those kits needed a father figure. And his heart ached to be with Starlingsong. “Starlingsong I have something I’ve wanted to say since before you were Pinestep’s mate. He had lowered his voice so only she could hear. “I love you. I’ve always thought of you as more than just a friend. But Pinestep took you before I could confess I’ve thought of you as a mate. It’s not just you I think about. Not a day goes by do I think the kits need a father figure. And I just so happen to have a fondness for kits. Would you do me the honor of being my mate?” Sparrowflight waited for Starlingsong to say anything.

Moments later the kits had settled down for a nap. Fernwhisker decided to try and sleep as well. Feeding newborn kits was tiring but Fernwhisker wasn’t bothered by it. She was patient with her newborns. She closed her eyes and smiled, purring happily before falling asleep again.

Once he watched the patrol leave he thought of visiting the nursery but he imagined Fernwhisker and Nightflower were both tired from kitting, so he decided to visit later.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Patrol

“Let’s check the boarder. It’s not as hot so maybe we will find prey as we look around” Shadowleap said.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Patrol

“Remember to stay alert. There’s more than prey out here. Hopefully we won’t run into trouble.” Tigerstrike said.

“Shouldn’t be hart to find something to eat with the three of us looking around.” Scar said. He was ready to go and hopefully bring back prey for everyone. He followed Mud and Dark close.

Rose smiled at the tom. “Listen to Mud. He’s had more experience at hunting.” She knew he wasn’t a newborn Kit but Scar did enjoy hunting and chasing his prey. A moon ago he pounced at a rabbit entering its burrow. Scar had his head stuck in it for a bit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 Lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
"We better go get them before they decide to go back to sleep on us," Eaglestar meowed with a laugh before hading over to the apprentices.

"Speaking from experience then?" Tansyleaf teased before picking up the pile of borage. "Let's go see the newest members of the Clan and see how they're doing."

"I bet they will," Ottertalon agreed with a small nod. "It won't be long before they're your denmates once again."

"Sounds good to me," Mossleap meowed with a small nod. "It looks like there may be some rain in our future."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
"Probably a good idea," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "Can't have them thinking we're lazy kitty pets."

"Alright let's go!" Nettlepaw meowed with a small bounce.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: TBA/Tags: Sparrowflight
Starlingsong wrapped her tail around her paws as she listened to Sparrowflight speak. She then purred softly and pressed her nose to his cheek. "I'd be happy to be your mate," she meowed softly. "You have always been my closest and dearest friend and I have thought of you as more as well before Pinestep swooped in. I was young and blind back then. I truly believed that he cared about me for me and not just because of Lakestar's bloodline. Well that's all in the past now."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Mud, Scar
"I think I scented some mice over this way," Dark meowed after a moment.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Dark, Scar
"Let's see if we can track them down then," Mud meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:45 am

“I certainly doubt they will go back to sleep when they find out what we will be working on today. I’m sure Ivypaw would love to fish and swim.” Velvetstorm smiled as she followed her mate.

“I didn’t wander off or cause trouble. But I’m sure Nightflower and Fernwhisker will do their best with those kits.” Lavenderpaw smiled

“They don’t really like going to sleep though. It was clever of Nettlepaw, Ivypaw and Stormpaw to teach them to the point of wanting to sleep. I bet one day they would make great parents.” Lilypaw meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

Stormpaw walked out of the den and smiled as he saw the two mentors. “Hello Eaglestar. Hello Velvetstorm.” He greeted them

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

Dustclaw smiled and lead his apprentice out of camp. “Never try to climb a dead tree. They are hollow and not very sturdy.” He looked around. It was a good thing the trees in the territory were not dead. Smiling he dug his claws into a tree and climbed up. He was careful to keep a firm grip on the trunk as he climbed and then jumped up when he had reached a branch. He didn’t want his apprentice climbing too high.” Now you try Nettlepaw. Just keep a firm grip on the trunk with your claws.” He meowed. Dustclaw sat on the branch to observe Nettlepaw.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong

“If I thought I could stop Pinestep I would have. I think those kits are probably the one good thing Pinestep gave you. And I will treat them as if they were my own. I’m sure once we tell them the good news they will be happy.” Sparrowflight purred as he licked Starlingsong and nuzzled her.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Patrol

“I honestly think the rain is better than the heat we’ve had to endure.” Shadowleap meowed.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Patrol

“I agree. I bet even the prey would appreciate some rain. So hunting should start to get a lot easier. And the fresh kill pile won’t spoil so quickly.” Tigerstrike meowed.

Scar dropped into a crouch the moment he could smell the mouse. He tracked the scent to see a mouse looking for food. He stalked carefully and pounced on it. Scar then bit the mouse killing it. He hadn’t gone far from the others. If anything he stayed close. He’d rather not hunt too far and risk worrying the others. Not that he thought they would worry much.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:42 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"Good morning Stormpaw, Ivypaw," Eaglestar meowed with a small dip of his head. "Ready to go?"

"That's all they can do," Tansyleaf meowed before ducking into the nursery. "Good morning everyone," she meowed. "How are we feeling today?"

"It's possible," Ottertalon meowed with a small nod. "We''ll just have to see what the future brings."

"It won't be long before the prey is bountiful once again after the rain comes," Mossleap meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar
"Morning Eaglestar, Velvetstorm," Ivypaw meowed softly. "I'm ready to go."

Nettlepaw watched Dustclaw and nodded slightly before making his way over to the tree. He glanced upward before scrambling up the trunk to join his mentor.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Sparrowflight
"He wouldn't have stood a chance against you if I had known," Starlingsong meowed with a soft purr. "Icekit and Wolfkit might be a little hesitant at first but they'll come around. Patchkit already sees you as the father that she doesn't have and Eaglestar will be overjoyed. Even as a young apprentice he seemed to sense that something was off between his father and me."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags:Rouge hunting party
Dark slowly crept forward and grinned as she managed to catch a couple of mice before heading back towards were Mud and Scar were.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Dark, Scar
Mud had managed to run down a small rabbit and slowly made his way back towards the others as the wind picked up. "Looks like a storm's on the horizon.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me