1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:57 pm

”are you guys like... dating?” the girl asked and laughed. “she’s like the nerdiest kid in school, ew.” she laughed harder and rolled her eyes. “what about someone like me? popular, cute, and funny.”
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Walker grunted and just rolled his eyes. "Someone like you..?" He mumbled, leaned back in the booth's seat and crossing his arms. He couldn't stand 'popular' girls who were always thinking about them selves. A low laugh came from him as he only stood up and stepped out of the booth and glanced out the window to see Lexa in the car. Then, he just looked at the girl who spoke to him, the calm expression still plastered onto his face.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 pm

lexa texted walker.

is it safe to come in yet? eh never mind, im coming in.

she started walking in to the ice cream shop. she saw the gurl kiss walker and sighed. she took a deep breath before walking back to her jeep. she rested her forehead on the steering wheel and hummed softly.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Walker was just about to try and walk off away from the girl, but noticed her coming in for some sort of kiss. He heard his phone buzz, a text lighting up on the screen in his pocket. His eyes softly widened as she finally kissed him, but he pulled away almost instantly. Not noticing Lexa walk in, he walked passed the girl in front of him. "Sorry, but I don't date girls like you." He mumbled, walking outside. By now he noticed that Lexa had walked in because the door was still slowly swinging from when she closed it. He sighed, feeling embarrassed and feeling hid face heat up. He quickly went off to Lexa's jeep. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know she was going to kiss me!" Walker confessed, worried that she wasn't really happy. "I'm not even dating her." He added, rubbing his neck.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:27 pm

lexa just shrugged. she took out her phone and answered a call. she listened to the person and sighed. she hung up and glanced at walker. “im sorry if this makes you uncomfortable but... i like you more than a friend.” she whispered.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Walker watched as she shrugged and answered a call. He shivered when she sighed, just casually sitting down in the passenger seat. Right when he was about to ask her what she sighed about, he heard her whisper something softly. "What? Sorry I didn't hear you." He answered, visually confused on what she said, since he wasn't able to hear it.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:36 pm

”i said i like you more than a friend.” she said a bit louder. she started shivering, quickly pulling on another sweatshirt and turned up the heat a bit. she fiddled with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with walker, not wanting to see his reaction to what she said.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Walker listened a lot more carefully, now hearing what she had said. A rosey blush gradually spread across his face. He tried to wipe it away, rubbing his hands over his face. He usually was never ever this flustered a out things like this, as it wasn't uncommon for situations like this to happen. He now was just awkwardly looking at her between a small crack within his fingers.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 am

she glanced at him and got out of the car. we can just be friends if you want.” she murmured and closed the car door before walking back into the ice cream shop. she sat down in a hidden corner booth. she rested her head on the table. she shivered a bit before shifting uncomfortably.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:46 am

Walker hopped out of the jeep and followed her back inside. "It's fine, whatever you like." He said with a smirk and a wink as he sat next to her in the booth. "Why don't we go back to your house?" He asked, feeling awkward with the girl that had kissed him earlier in the previous booth in the ice cream shop.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me