𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am

she looked at the avery as she ordered her drink, she the thought about what she wanted. her fake id won't work around here and river was too young to get her alcoholic beverage. "I'll just have a coke she told him with a small smile before hearing stefan perk up ordering his "ill have the same as mia" he said with a nod to him before looking back at mia with a smile. mia smiled back at him before signing softly looking around the place before hearing avery, she wished river was back here even know he was coming back he was just over by the bar. "just a little over five months not long..." mia replied to her question, time flew by with stefan. "so you went to school with river... how come I've never seen your around? she asked as she leant forward a little wanting to know this avery girl that turned up all of a sudden into her life.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 am

Avery looked at the couple as she listened to Emilia answer her question about how long she and Stefan had been together. The girl smiled at Emilia’s response, fascinated by how long the two had been together. Avery was about to ask another question when Emilia took control of the conversation and directed the questions onto her, ”Oh, we didn’t go to school together,” she corrected, ”I mean we did for a bit, but then I transferred,” the girl added. Avery pushed some hair behind her ear as she continued to speak, ”I was at his school almost all the time when we were dating, so I guess you could say I kinda went to the same school since I was always around,” the girl explained, a laugh escaping her at her last comment. Avery took a second to glance over at River who was still in the line to place their drink orders.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:34 am

mia scrunched up a little as she corrected her but also at the fact they had been dating she wondered how long they dated for. they were young so it must not of been seriously but they had history. "so what happened? why did you guys decide to end the relationship?" she asked the girl as she then sat back in the chair. stefan looked at mia as she kept asking her questions about how she was involved with mia.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

Avery turned her head back from looking at River when she heard Emilia’s voice again, ”You know, it was just the right person at the wrong time,” she answered. The girl repositioned herself in her chair and glanced over at Stefan who was looking at Emilia. Avery was slightly confused with all the questions, as she didn’t understand why Emilia was so curious. Avery had yet to find out about the engagement, so in her mind River was still single and had no connections to Emilia besides the fact they lived and worked together. The girl returned her gaze to Emilia who was sitting across from her, ”Now that we’re older and have plans for our lives,and the fact that Madison is out of the picture, I’m hoping we can give it another shot,” she explained, mostly repeating the plan to herself, ”He’s the love of my life,” she said quietly.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 am

she nodded softly to her as she said he was the wrong time. she looked river and smiled a little wanting for him to come back but then her attention drew back to avery, her eyes widened a little at her plans as if she was saying this out loud. her hand turned into a fist as she wanted to knock the girl out as she wanted to take her fiance. stefan looked at her tilted his head "mia are you okay?" he asked as she looked like she was going to burst. emilia's attention went to stefan as he spoke "I'm fine... she told him as she tried to push what avery said into the back of her head. still river may not be into her, however his reaction to her said quite a bit, she was beautiful in his eyes and to be honest it was true she was quite the beautiful. mia sighed "I think I'll go help river with the drinks..." she added before getting up. stefan watched her as she moved away. mia joined river waiting at the bar "hey" she said to him as she touched his shoulder as she came round side of him. she tried to find away to find a way to get an opinion out of him about avery. "well... avery is quite stunning, do you think this might turn into something?" she asked him as she raised a brow. she wanted to try get it it is him slow but she just wanted to know it now.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

Avery watched Emilia as the girl stood up and walked away from the table, ”Uhm okay?” she said quietly, her eyes following Emilia as she walked towards River. River jumped slightly at the feeling of someone touching his shoulder. At first he thought it was Avery, but as his eyes followed the figure as it walked round side of him, he quickly realized it was Emilia. A small smile appeared on his face when he saw it was just her, no Stefan in sight. The boy examined the girl who looked a bit tense, ”Hey, sorry is taking so long. The bartender is pretty slammed with orders,” the boy stated. River then turned his body so that he was facing in the direction of Emilia. He listened to the girl as she mentioned Avery, his eyes growing wider when she questioned if there was something happening between he and Avery. The boy tilted his head slightly and glanced in the direction of their table, ”Huh?” he asked, confused where all this was coming from, ”Is everything okay, Mia?” he asked her, knowing she looked a bit tense and was very direct with her question about him and Avery.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:53 am

as he didn't awnser her question she huffed wondering what to come out with as she didn't want to make him angry and well this whole new feeling coming over her she didn't quite under stand yet. she didn't want stefan here, she didn't want avery here. mia looked at him wondering if her feelings were true was just jealousy, that her best friend was on a date with someone who was pretty. "no... no everything is not okay..." she told him as she tried to gather her words to try wondering what to come out with. she looked into his eyes "I don't like her" she said as she tilted her head, she kept it simple yet it wasn't exactly right to what she wanted to really say. she needed to think straight, she needed to know her feelings.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am

The boy looked down for a second as he waited for Emilia to answer. He was very confused with what had happened at the table, as he was only gone for a few minutes and Emilia looked very uneasy. When Emilia replied to his question telling him everything wasn’t okay, his eyes shot up. What was going on? The boy continued to listen as Mia added onto her comment that she didn’t like Avery. He squinted his eyes out of confusion and looked at the girl, ”Fair enough, but why?” the boy asked. The boy’s eyes moved around their surroundings as he saw more people crowd around them, waiting to place their drink orders. River didn’t exactly know what was going on, but he didn’t want to have this conversation with Emilia in front of all these people. The boy stood still for a few moments before he took Emilia’s hand and led her out of the big room, down a short hall, and over to a sitting area of the banquet hall. There weren’t any people around here, only one or two passing by, which meant it was a good place to talk. River ran his hand through his hair and cleared his throat, ”To answer your question, no. Avery was my high school girlfriend and that’s it. I don’t see anything happening between us,” he told her, leaving out the part that she was the only girl he cared for at the moment. River looked into Emilia’s eyes, trying to figure out what was wrong, ”Mia, what’s going on? Why don’t you like her all of a sudden? and what’s with the concern of me starting up a relationship with her?” he asked.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 am

again she tried to find the words to explain why she didn't like her but there was none that she could really say in front of river. but then she looked around seeing people crowding in, she sighed and looked at river wanting to get out of this place. as he took her hand she followed him out of the big room and into the hallway. once they were sat again she looked at him as he explained nothing was going to happen between them which made her happy and once again she relaxed. mia looked away from him and watched some people walk by before her attention drew back to him as he asked her some questions on what a going on. mia looked into his eyes, there eyes locked together it was clear to her now she knew what she wanted. "river...i" she stopped herself as she gathered her words on how to tell him this. she took a deep breath and released it river I don't want us to be fake anymore, I want to be your fiance. I want to be that special girl to be able to wear that ring" she said to him softly, her eyes started to well up with tears as she couldn't believe what she said but it was true, but she didn't know how he was to react.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 am

River waited patiently as Emilia gathered her thoughts to decide what she wanted to say to him. He had become very close to Emilia over the past couple of months, so he knew when something was wrong with her. The boy took a deep breath when Mia finally began to explain what was bothering her. The words that left her mouth surprised him, but he couldn’t help but smile. This was what he had been wanting to hear for so long, but couldn’t because she was with Stefan. When Emilia finished talking, he lifted his hand and wiped away a tear as it started to fall with his thumb, ”Okay,” he said quietly, moving to tuck some hair behind her ear as he studied her face. This was it, it was finally time for him and Emilia to give their relationship a shot. The boy smiled at her as he leaned in to kiss her, but just as he did he heard a disturbed voice from behind, ”River!” Avery called out, her voice cracking as she spoke.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me