Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:16 am

"Are you not listening to me?" Travis snapped, "you're a jerk, and I don't want you. I'm not interested in whatever stupid game you're trying to play now, so just leave me alone!"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:57 pm

"Oh come on. Who else will give you the time of the day as I will?" August asked him with a smirk as he continued following at his side, getting close to his face. "I can give you all the attention in the world yet you are throwing that away because I like to play games?" He asked him.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:11 am

Travis sighed, realizing August really wasn't going to leave him alone, "Fine." He snapped, pulling out his phone and unlocking it, "put you number in." At least this way he could get August off his back, and he didn't even have to call him.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:54 pm

August smirked and took his phone. He put his phone in under the name, "Loverboy" before he texted himself to have Travis' number. "There you go hun." He spoke as he handed his phone back to him. He kissed his cheek before he turned and walked away, winking at Travis on his way.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:06 am

Travis felt like his eyes were going to roll out of his head when he saw the name August gave himself in his phone. At least now he'd be left alone, and ignoring August through the phone would hopefully be much easier than ignoring him in real life. He put his phone back into his pocket and continued on his way.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:26 pm

August hummed and sat down in class. Hours passed before he left class and went to work. He checked his phone when he started his shift to see if Travis' texted. He pouted but went to work anyways. Maybe he'd stop into his work. He snickered and grinned at the thought of it all.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Travis looked down at his phone as he left class, staring at the still open conversation with August. Well, it was just one text, from Travis, but it was threatening none the less. What if August tried to call him? No, he wouldn't do that, he was convinced Travis would bend and make the first move. Unfortunately for August, Travis had no intention of doing that. He dropped his phone into his bag and made his way to his next class.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:59 pm

August hummed and looked down at his phone on his break. He texted Travis with a smile. "Hey ;)" He hummed and pulled out his backpack and worked on some of his homework. Soon his break was done. "Gotta go back to work." He texted before going back to work with a smile. He hummed and buffed down tables as he waited for a response from Travis or for his shift to end, whatever happens first.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:08 am

Travis huffed as his phone buzzed as he left the lecture hall, glaring down at the texts from his so-called "Loverboy". God, he was desperate when he got rejected, wasn't it? Travis almost felt bad for him, almost. He's give up eventually, right?
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:25 pm

August pouted as Travis did not reply to him all day. Wow, this boy was really playing hard to get wasn't he? He just shrugged and went back to his dorm for the night. He had school-work to do and studying to do. Messing with Travis could wait until the next day. He hummed.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me