𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:50 am

she took a step back as she ran into river, she scanned him. she had never seen him in a tux but he looked rather handsome in one. she couldn't help but smile and blush as he called her beautiful "your not so bad yourself" he told her as she then nicked a chip out of his bag that he was holding it and ate it while she walked pasted him. "although i feel like i'm over dressed? my mother picked out the dress...." she told him as she turned back around to him. it wasn't something she would really go for but she did like wearing it, felt almost like a princess. she sat down on one of the chairs in the living room waiting for stefan to pick her up. "are you picking your date up or what?" she asked as she didn't know what the situation was with him, whether or not he actually had a date to go with to this event.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:02 pm

River ate a few chips out of the bag as he walked over to the sofa and took a seat. He looked over at Emilia and shook his head at her question, ”No, she had some thing to finish up before, so she’s meeting me here. We called for a limo if you and Stefan would like to join,,” he explained. Just as he was about to say something else, he heard the doorbell. The boy placed his chips on the coffee table in front of the sofa, and stood up to answer the door. It was either Stefan or his date, but he really was hoping it was his date so he wouldn’t have to deal with Stefan right now. The boy placed a smile on his face as he pulled the door open, revealing a familiar face. The boy’s smile grew wider when he saw it was his date, and his jaw dropped as he scanned the girl, ”Wow...just wow,” he said as the girl did a little spin and then walked inside the house, ”I know, I clean up nice don’t I?” the girl asked as she hugged River. River chuckled at the girl’s comment, ”It’s nice to see you again, Avery!” he told her. The boy’s eyes then moved to look at Emilia, forgetting she was also in the room for a second, ”Wow, how rude of me. Let me introduce you to Emilia,” he said to Avery, ”Emilia, this is Avery. Avery, Emilia,” he introduced. The girl turned to look behind her as River mentioned another person, ”Nice to meet you! I absolutely adore your dress!” Avery greeted.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:19 pm

she nodded, she didn't know how she felt as he had a date. she felt crushed inside a little that he would be going with someone but she was seeing someone anyway so why did she feel this way? with a sigh she heard the doorbell, she got up wondering if it was stefan or his date, she hopped it would be stefan so she could get his date out of her head. but as she entered, her eyes widened a little seeing how beautiful she was, she was someone what jealous to what river said about her. she brushed it off and went over to her, she then noticed that river had noticed her presence. with a smile still planted on her face as river introduced her to the lady that stood before her "nice to meet you avery, thank you. i love your outfit as well" she commented although she clenched her teeth as she just wanted to blurt out that river was her fiancee but she was holding it back. she didn't know why she was feeling this way but as she looked towards the open door stefan stepped in knocking on the door to draw their attention towards him so they knew he was entering "sorry if i'm late, got stuck in traffic" he said as he stood by the door waiting to enter. she then calmed down as she looked towards stefan "that's okay hun, you can come in" she told him as she waved him in. she felt awkward with these two in front of her. stefan made his way over, he wolf whistled as he saw emilia "emilia jones you look stunning.... you wanna skip this thing and come back to mine?" he suggested as he winked at her as he stood in front of her. mia blushed "as much as i want to we can't, this is important to our parents so we must go" she told him as she then kissed his lips. mia then looked towards river "is the limo here?" she asked him as they were ready to go.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:39 pm

River smiled and stood quietly as he listened to Emilia and Avery introduce themselves to each other. They seemed to be getting along, which was good because they would all be hanging out together at the event tonight. As the boy heard a knock on the door, he turned his head and immediately frowned when he saw Stefan. Just his presence made River tense up slightly. The boy quickly focused his attention back on his date, trying to ignore the annoyance he was feeling with Stefan now being here, ”Thanks for agreeing to be my date tonight,” he told the girl. River tried to keep his attention on Avery, but when he overheard Stefan suggest Emilia and him skip the event tonight to go back to his place instead, he tried not to gag, maybe not.. he thought. The boy quickly shook the disgusting thought out of his head and focused back on Avery when he heard her voice, ”No problem. I’m actually looking forward to it, it’ll be just like old times!”. She said. Just as River placed another smile on his face, he heard Emilia ask him a question, ”Should be outside,” he replied, ”let’s head out,” he told the group, offering his hand for Avery to take.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:50 pm

mia smiled a little that the limo was here, she looked towards stefan as he asked her a question "we're going in the limo?" he asked as he looked at mia. mia nodded to him "yeah we are" she told him as he offered his arm to her. she smiled and grabbed his arm "that's good don't have to drive" he said more to himself. stefan led mia out to the limo, letting avery and river get in first then letting mia slip in and then stefan. mia sighed gently as stefan closed the door behind him. she then started to feel the large car move as it turned out of their drive and headed towards the event. mia had a glace over a river before taking stefan's hand as she wanted to arrive at the even, she felt awkward being in the car as she didn't know quite what to speak about. but, she remembered that she didn't introduce stefan to avery. "oh whoops by the way, stefan this is avery. river's... date" she said to him, she cleared her throat as she said that she was his date. stefan smiled at girl "nice to meet you avery, i must say you look beautiful in your dress" he commented to the girl that river was with.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:59 pm

River walked beside Avery to the limo which was waiting for them in the drive. once they were at the vechicle, he released her hand and opened the door for her so that she could get in first. He then climbed in and took a seat next to her, smiling as he examined the inside of the vehicle. He watched as Mia and Stefan also got in, and then sat still for a few moments in the awkward silence until Emilia introduced Avery and Stefan. He turned his head slightly to look at Avery as she responded to Stefan,”It’s nice to meet you too!” she replied, ”and thank you! Haven’t worn it since River and I went to our school’s dance, so I thought I’d pull it out again and put it to use,” she added. The girl then turned to look at River, ”Remeber?” she asked, referring to her comment about wearing it to a dance they had gone to together in high school. The boy nodded, ”How could I forget,” he replied quietly, his eyes glancing over at Mia before returning to Avery.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:06 pm

mia rolled her eyes as she said about them going to a school dance together, it seemed they had history which is never good. she huffed and leaned her head against stefan, she didn't understand why it hurt so much that avery and river had history together. as they arrived at their destination, the driver got out the car and opened the door on stefan's side. stefan nodded to the driver and got out of the car, he then helped mia out of the car before placing her hand again on his arm. mia smiled at stefan as she slipped out of the car taking his arm once again, she looked around seeing people gather inside. stefan led mia inside, into the warmth of the building. mia felt the warmth hit her as she walked inside, she looked around the place as they headed further inside into the building.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 pm

When the limo finally pulled up to the front of the event, River slid out of the car and stood to the side with his hand out to help Avery also get out. Once she was out, the boy latched their arms and walked with her inside. There were already a lot of people at the event, socializing with others and finding their assigned tables. The boy walked over to the table that had table numbers, and found the table Mia, Stefan, Avery and himself would be sitting at. Since River and Emilia worked for the same company, they and their dates had been assigned to the same table. After seeing their table numbers, the boy lead the way to the table with his date still latched around his arm. He then pulled her seat out for her so she could sit down, and then occupied the empty seat beside her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:35 pm

mia didn't really like large crowds like this, she felt like people would be judging her but as the strangers looked at her they smiled as it seemed they knew who she was but most of these people she didn't know. it was different to a night club because she would be drunk and wouldn't care about people bumping into her but something like this she hated, and would mostly avoid at all costs. but, becoming the head of the company she needed to attend this even know she didn't want this company, there was no running from it. mia found the assigned table they were at, seeing that river and avery were already settled there. mia decided to join them with stefan. stefan pulled out the chair for mia allowed her to sit before edging her into the table, he then sat beside her. mia carried on looking around from where she was sitting, placing her bag on her lap.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:53 am

River started up a conversation with Avery as they sat at the table by themselves. He hadn't seen her in awhile, so he wanted to catch up with the girl. As they spoke to one another, his eyes moved to look at Mia and Stefan as they joined them at the table. He gave them a faint smile and then turned back to Avery as they wrapped up their conversation. River then repositioned himself slightly as he faced more towards the center of the table rather than just Avery, "I think I'm gonna get a drink from the bar, can I get you guys anything?" he asked, his eyes looking at Avery and then at Stefan and Emilia. The boy listened carefully as he got everyone's drink orders, "I'll take a 7UP," and started to stand up from the table. Once everyone had told him if they did or didn't want a drink, he left the table and headed in the direction of the bar. After River had left to place the orders, Avery's gaze moved to look at Stefan and Emilia, "So how long have you guys been dating?" she asked, curious about their relationship.

stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me