1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Takeshi was just walking around outside the castle, he gazed back at the sky wondering what to do. Soon he decided he wanted to find Alyx and apologize, she seemed mad at him and he didn't and that. After entering the place again he looked around wondering where she might be and after some time he started asking around now getting more worried. He couldn't find her and no one seemed to have spotted her, his walking became faster and he tried calling her name a few times.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 pm

The more she thought about Takeshi, the more she cried. She didn't want to be mad at him, nor upset. She pulled the horse's mane to a halt and looked around. Where was she? " H-Hello? " She screamed out, but she thought no one could hear. Rustling in the bushes filled her ears, she gasped and out came a big, red skinned monster with giant wings. An imp. Alyx screamed, terrified. The horse reacted as well and bucked Alyx off, she fell to the ground and rolled down the mountain. Her head then collided with a tree and she was out like a light.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Takeshi remained looking around, he soon looked over at the mountain and started wondering if she went to it. His eyes slightly widen and he started running towards it while quickly grabbing a dragger just in case. He moved as fast as his legs could take him and started realizing the hooveprints in the ground then said: "Damn she is most likely on horse back." He remained running following behind the prints in the ground. He narrowed his eyes when he spotted a small point coming towards him and soon realized it was a horse but didn't have anyone on it.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:45 pm

The horse whinnied as it saw a man come forward.

Alyx groaned as she was taken into the sky by the Imp carrying her. She tried to scream out for help but simply couldn't because a rope was tied around her mouth. Soon, the Imp landed in an odd looking cliff. Alyx didn't even bother to look so she just kept her head down. The imp brought her into a cave and inside was HUGE AND WIDE. It was all dark and sharp things that could easily impale you were scattered everywhere.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Takeshi raced towards the horse and realized it was spooked by something, he quickly lifts his hands to stop he horse from running knowing it will get him there faster. He luckily grew up on a ranch so calming and stopping a horse wasn't all to new. But he was now really worried, the horse left Alyx behind because something must have been there.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:59 pm

" Stay here human! " The imp said, dropping Alyx in front of a very dark throne. She didn't need to be told twice to stay where she was. If she moved, there was a high chance she could be killed by something sharp. Alyx shuddered, she looked around but it all seemed the same - I mean, it had death written EVERYWHERE. Blood dripped from things that pointed out from the dirt walls. She shuddered again and held her shoulders.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Takeshi grabbed the main of the horse to forcefully stopped it when it seemed like it remained coming full speed. The horse nearly fell but stopped and Takeshi hopped on then turned it to gallop towards where it came from, it did but ended up stopping dead in its tracks when it was close to the area and reared while nickering loudly. Takeshi sighs me jumped off then watched it running away ones more, he placed the dragged away to keep it hidden and started going closer towards the area the horse seemed afraid of.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:19 pm

After a while, Alyx heard footsteps. Out came two large majestic white horses. " Kelpies... " She muttered under her breath. The beautiful horses that get into your mind and get you to ride them. They go into the water and turn into their true form, a large horse made of kelp that drowns you to death and then eats you. The only weakness it has is metal. Soon a large Medusa came in with a bow and arrow at her side. Alyx gulped soon a large crowd of unspeakable creatures came walking in, Alyx named all of them as they came. Then, what entered was the biggest of all. A big Erlking came walked in with axes strapped on his back. He gave a grunt before sitting down on his - which must be HIS throne that Alyx was in front of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Takeshi came to a stop when he realized the footprints stopped, his eyes narrowed as he looked around wondering where she was, something wasn't right... She might have been taken and that was what worried him the most, suddenly he felt something grab him and fly up while he tried getting away but failed, he was gazing around at the ground trying to find Alyx but still didn't see her. Suddenly they entered a cave and he frowns looking around wondering where this thing is taking him
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Alyx gasped, almost fainting. The Erlking grunted again and waved his hand. The Kelpies exited the room, then the Medusa and then the rest. All was left was just Alyx and the Erlking. " I am Alkar. King of the Bad. " Erlking gurgled and stomped his hand on his throne. " H-Hello, Lord Alkar. I am - "
" Yes I know who you are. ALYX! " The king grumbled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items