1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Matt nodded. "Assissan's creed is pretty good. I am a fan of portal. I like solving puzzles but I also love Mario maker though too..." He said thinking. "I just like a lot of games. I am willing to play anything once." He said to her. "Any other ones you like a lot?" He asked her. "You have to have more than just one." He added.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Alexia shurgged as she tried to think. Again, there were so many games she did like. " Well, prototype. " She said. The game was pretty fun even know it was her first time playing it. She would play it again sometime. When she really has nothing to do. She pulled up her hood agian when she felt the wind sightly pick up. Her dark black short hair was covered once again by the hood.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:18 pm

"I really like that game. I really like a lot of games." Matt said smiling at her. "We should probably head back soon. It is getting kind of late." Matt said and stood. He stretched before he started to walk back. He looked around and when he got to his house, the door was open. He looked at Alexia. "Stay here." He whispered and went inside and looked around. He found a vampire in his library. Luckily a friend. He asked him what he was doing here. He warned him to stay away from Alexia. It would not work out for him and he would only get hurt.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Alex noddd. " Yea. It's really fun. I think they came out with a second game. " She said. If they did, she would certainly buy it. She would have to wait as she did want to get payed first. She had other important bills to pay like rent. She let out a yawn when he mentioned they should get going. He was certainly right about that. She raised both eyebrows when he said to stay here. Was something worng? There had to be. She nodded as she stayed where she was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:02 am

Matt sighed and walked downstairs with his friend. "False alarm Adam just doesn't know how to shut a door." He said to Alexis. Alex looked at Matt. "She is staying here? Matt, you really shouldn't be doing this...the people who are after her...they are not good people and they won't stop for anything." Adam said and rubbed his face with his hand. "I don't know what you think you are doing, or if this is some strange revenge plot but it has to stop." Adam said to Matt. Matt looked at him. "Thanks for your concern Adam. Now leave." He said to him. Adam sighed and started to leave.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:28 am

Alexia nodded as she looked at the guy. She could pick up the scent that the other male was a vampire. Definitely not a werewolf. She didn't say much as she looked at the two. The girl really didn't want to say anything in case she said the wrong thing. She then looked down as she didn't make eye contact with any of them. His friend seemed like he wasn't happy that she was here, and staying with the other male. Her hood once again covered her blue eyes as she didn't want him to see her cry. " Maybe staying here is not such a good idea. I didn't want to put you in danger, or anything really to happen. He could tell the others. " She said, as she still didn't make eye contact with him.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:17 am

"No don't worry about him. He is crazy." Matt said. He looked at Adam. "You need to stop interfering with my life." He said to the male and Adam sighed. "Whatever. You will end up just like your dad." Adam said before he left. Matt sighed and looked at Alexia. "Don't worry about him. He won't tell anyone. He was probably asked to get involved to pick me off. Just try to ignore him." He said to her. He did not feel so good all of the sudden from the comment Adam made. "I am going to the library." He said and sighed. He started to go upstairs.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:46 am

Alexia looked at him before she nodded. She would try not to worry about him. She sighed as she still looked away from the two. She didn't watch the male leave before she followed after him. She didn't really want to be alone at all. " Do you mind if I join you? " She asked. She would be fine if he said no. She had a feeling he wouldn't, but you never knew.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:48 am

Matt looked at her. "You can join me that is fine." He said and walked in and picked up a book. He started to read it. He was glad that Adam was gone and hoped she did not take his warning too serious even though he knew it was. He sat down at the table in the center of the room and started to read a book.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 am

Alexia smiled before she followed after him still. She was still quite a bit as she didn't know what to really say. She tried to ingore what the other vampire said, but just couldn't do it. She tried not to let him know it was on her mind. She looked around the room before she found a chair sit on. She pulled it out before she sat down in it. More like she was slumped in the chair as she looked over at him. " What are you reading? " She asked, curious.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you