Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 25, 2020 6:07 pm

Hunter
He couldn't care less with this creature had to say, and finally his punches were doing something. Things were getting exciting, that was for sure. As the other fell and stumbled, he took advantage of the situation and began to grapple with him, throwing punches when he could. "I'm not going to stop until I eradicate every freak of nature." He said with a vile laugh, moving in an attempt to pin Tyler down.

((when would you want everyone else to show up?))
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 pm

Tyler
He growled as the hunter threw punches. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough to dodge them. And being on the ground wasn't helpful. Groaning as he spat out blood. "You are the same as us. You know." Tyler huffed, I couldnt move before the hunter pinned him down. This was what he was afraid of he hoped that Kwin was saved. "Im not done." He growled struggling to get up.

(When he's in the verge of death I think would be better. Right now he still has a chance. Lol)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Hunter
The huffed words have him... well, shook. To call him the same as his kind? They were nothing more than the scourge of the earth! It was enraging. "Neither am I." He growled lowly as he fought against Tyler's struggles to keep him pinned. "I'm not going to be done until the world is free of you vile creatures." He spat, letting go with one hand to throw a pair of punches to his face.

((I agree! Okkkaaaay XD ))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon May 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Tyler
Shaking his head, his struggles were at no avail as the hunter kept him pinned. "You should stop." Tyler urged before the hunters words and his punches. Tyler suspected one of them broke his nose. Gasping softly. Trying to kick his back, something he couldnt stay pinned this wouldn't end if he couldn't free himself. "You use violence. You claim to want to rid of world of vile creatures, but you are only becoming what you are trying so hard to stop." Tyler growled blood trailing from his nose now. He wished he had thought about this more and had back up waiting but they didn't have any friends they were outcasts here. But Tyler didn't want it to end here not with Kwin waiting for him. Groaning as Tyler struggled and fought to get up out of the pin.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 25, 2020 11:18 pm

Hunter
He pauses only slightly, staring down at the bloodied face of his opponent. He was calling him a monster? One of them?! "I will never be like you." He growls lowly. "your kind took everything from me, and I won't rest until there are none of you vermon left to do it to anyone else." He sneers before allowing Tyler to get up even as he raised his fists. "Now fight me like a man." He demands with a growl, wanting to toy with him some more
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 26, 2020 12:20 am

Tyler
Frowning softly as he spoke. He was blaming the whole race for something someone else did. Tyler understood now. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry that someone wronged you. But you don't blame the entire human race when someone kills other humans. Or kills animals." He huffed softly, feeling him get off. Tyler was surprised that he was letting him off the ground. But he took it, standing up before him. Giving a light gasp to adjust to the sudden movements. Trying to breath through a broken nose wasn't helpful. "You are fighting out of spite. I'm not the one that hurt you. I live a peaceful life." Tyler spoke hoping that he would reach the hunter. Though he knew it was already lost the hunter was to lost in rage to see the reality. Frowning Tyler swung a right hook trying to hit the hunter good.

(You can have the hunter have like a hidden blade or something. :P So they don't have to keep fist fighting if you want :D)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Hunter
He honestly couldn't really car less about what Tyler had to say. He had been planning for years, and he wasn't about to abandon this plot of revenge and genocide. "Do you really think I care?" He growled slowly before looking at Tyler. He took the punch, rubbing at his jaw a second before he chuckled wickedly. He moved his arm a little before he looked back at him, spitting out a bit of blood as he flipped open a switchblade in his hand. "This is going to be fun." He said slowly as he flashed the blade a little wildly. "Don't hold back the screams. That's my favorite part." And he stalked forward like a predatory animal, the blade glinting in the sun like a menace

((Yeee I was just gonna ask lol))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 5:39 pm

(Pain. Suffeerrrrr :D oooooo noooooo!)

Tyler
Shaking his head softly, he knew that thehunter wouldn't just give up. He didn't seem like the type of person to. To answer the hunters question, no tyler didn't think he care not one bit out this wouldn't be happening right now. But it was and there wasn't no way out for Tyler. But his reponse was just a huff. That's all he care to give the hunter. Watching as he spit blood, Tyler was happy he made some kind of damage. Before his eyes widened seeing the blade. No that wasn't fair they agreed fist fighting. Tyler frowning. "You are cheating. You aren't fighting like a man. You are fighting like a child."Tyler growled, wanting to stay far away from the hunters blade. Tyler knew he had the gun with him, but if he pulled it out now he to would look like a cheater. He didn't want it unless it was a last resort. All Tyler knew if the guy got in to close with the blade it would be all over for him, he wasn't good with hand to blade combat. Or any combat really for that matter.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 6:21 pm

((Lol
I have so many ideas but i cannnnttt because of the violence guidelines :/ so just.. erm, use your imagination? Lol))

Hunter
"You're the one whining like a child. I'm just making things interesting." He growls in return and stalks in with an all too wicked grin. "Don't tell me... you're scared?" He taunts and moves to take a slash toward Tyler with his blade. "I want to see you bleed..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 6:28 pm

Tyler
He huffed, he couldn't believe this hunter. No pride in a man on man fight. He had to ruin it. "I'm not scared of you and your honorless fighting." Tyler snapped watching him move to lash. Tyler was able to move out of the way this time. Panting softly, this wasn't a good battle for him. He was more of book smarts, not fighting. "To bad it's you who will bleed." Tyler retorted, swiftly ziging to the hunters side and attempting to give a blow to his side and move out quickly to avoid the hunters knife.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me