Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Baelixx » Tue May 19, 2020 8:39 pm

((Oooh I like it!))
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 19, 2020 8:55 pm

:D perfect, who should start? Are you playing the hunter?)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue May 19, 2020 10:11 pm

((I'll play the hunter for sure. And could you start us out?))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Tyler
After a while of walking around getting to know the fields potholes and hide a aways before it got dark. He was ready for this battle. He didn't think he would win but he knew he just needed to kill the hunter. Even if that meant him dying in the end it was okay, because she was safe. All he wanted was to keep her safe. He watched the sun start to set. He thought it was strange that they hadn't showed up yet. Tyler begin wishing that he had cool magic powers and not just hippogriff stuff. He wish he had like water magic or air magic. Something to help, but he had to use what he had. And the gun was just a back up. He should be able to win this without it, though he wasn't much of a fighter so this could go either way.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 20, 2020 12:30 am

Hunter
The hunter was patient. Calm. Collected. He had time to prepare, to analyze. After all, he wasn't the one being hunted. It was always the prey who had limited time. As the sky began to glow orange from the dying sun, he came; with a group. And they weren't here to mess around. Dressed ready for war, silver dagger and various weapons prepared, strapped in in tactical vests. But he was a man of honor, and as he realized Tyler came alone, he held up his hand and the group behind him stilled. So, this man would single handedly take them down, would he? "It would be better if you turned and let me execute you with no fuss." He speaks with a sneer
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 am

Tyler
He heard the words, cut into his nerves so easliy, they had found him. Turning to look the voice in the face. He wouldn't show fear. "I wouldn't do that, I will fight you. If that means my end so be it. But remember this. I shall not see the end of days without fighting tooth and nail to survive." Tyler spoke calmly, even though he was sorely outnumbered he was going to be true to his word. He will fight until his last breath. He knew he underestimated this hunter, because he brought his friends. Tyler just knew he'd had to take out as many as he could. "You have to hide behind a group?" he questioned, of course he was just trying to make himself seem cocky for the late there of. But he was still trying to figure out why he decided on only the gun and nothing else no knifes or anything to aid him. These hunters infront of him were threatening and geared to the T. He found himself undergear in turn.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Hunter
He looks Tyler over. This supernatural scum. They weren't supposed to exist outside of the realm of imagination and made up tales- yet the world was becoming infested by them. By these superhuman freaks. He hated them. And of course this one would fight tooth and nail; like a proper animal. "Regardless, you will see the end of days today." He replies, his voice cold like ice. The comment about his group was a wound to his pride, and his lip curled. "They are only here to watch." He growls and the others look to each other, and he holds up his hand to stop any complaint. "I like having a crowd to cheer me on." He adds and pulls out two knives before stepping forward, eager to spill the blood of another vile creature.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Tyler
Looking at his watching him stop his group from retort. He wasnt going to die today. He couldn't he had to survive for his Kiwi. "You brought a whole army to watch you fight one Supernatural being?" He chuckled softly. He looked at the guys dual blades. Tyler cursed, of course he should have gotten blades. He knew it would be to easy to just use the gun and blow the hunters face off. But the would cause an uproar. Tyler just needed to win. "Why don't we be men and you fight with your hands?" Dang, why was he being cocky. He didnt know how to fist fight. He wasnt being very smart about this. What was he thinking? He just wanted this to end, whether with a bullet or a blade it didnt matter.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu May 21, 2020 5:39 pm

Hunter
This boy was beginning to get on his nerves, and the hunter's eyes narrowed at the chuckle. He could have this be over at the motion of a hand- at the snap of his fingers. Yet, here he was being mocked by the very being he had come to destroy. His eyes analyzed the scum before him before he slowly moved to place the daggers away. "Fine. I like making the suffering drag out anyways." He replied, fists raised as he stepped closer. "But you try to run and I will take any shot."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Tyler
Bitting his lips hearing the hunter talk, he likes making people suffer. And he said the Tyler was the bad guy. Who likes fighting, who likes to hurt people. Here Tyler was just trying to be peaceful and survive. "Or we can just talk? Why do you want us gone? I never hurt anyone, you seem to have that more covered then I." Tyler started to speak, watching the hunter raise his fists. Sighing softly as he put up his hands for protection, "I wouldn't run, I have nothing to gain from running. And everything to lose if I die." He hummed shifting his weight between his feet trying to be loose like I've seen on tv.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me