a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:24 pm

river chuckled, not even having time to move before marcella was kissing him, making him laugh. "i love you too, beautiful." he replied, holding her up so she didn't fall. "how about we calm down and watch some tv, hm?"
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:30 pm

marcella grinned. “kay!” she exclaimed, taking beckett and holding him in her arms. “hush little becky don’t say a word!” she sang to him, although he wasnt crying.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:32 pm

river shook his head as she spoke to beckett. "marci, you have to be quiet or you're gonna hurt his ears." he pointed out with a chuckle, turning the tv on for them all.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 pm

marcella put the baby on river’s chest. “will not!” she exclaimed, picking up eva, who was approaching four. “mama isn’t hurting beck’s ears, is she?” she asked, and eva shook her head. “no mama.” marcella stuck her tongue out at river. “haha!!”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:46 pm

river glared playfully at evangeline. "silly girl." he spoke playfully, taking a seat on the bed. natalia and nora were with michelle, john, effie, and laker for the night. wanting to have a sleepover with the children their age. kat pouted, glancing to maddox and holding out her arms. "i want a hug, too."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:53 pm

maddox obliged, hugging kat. “lets go to our room.” he stated, scooping kat up, and opening the door that conjoined the rooms. marcella hugged river close to her. “i love you rivy.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:01 pm

kat nodded in agreement, holding onto maddox as he carried her to their room, she waved goodbye to the other two. river laughed at the nickname marcella gave him, kissing the top of her head. "i love you too, marci."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:12 pm

marcella fell asleep soon after. when she woke up, she heard eva playing dolls and grumbled. “can i get a damn aspirin?” she asked, shuffling around the kitchenette.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:15 pm

river raised a brow at marcella's words when she woke up. "we do have a child in here." he reminded her with amusement, searching through his bag and pulling out the medicine, taking the right amount for marcella before holding it out for her.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:39 pm

marcella rolled her eyes. “i’m sorry i have a huge headache.” she grumbled angrily, taking the pills. “i have to go change for the wedding now. i’ll be in your mom’s room. don’t come.” she said, scooping up evangeline.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me