1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:53 pm

Rook had been outside to collect the webs, on a stick, and had been on his way back to the barn when he hears the cries of distress. The ancient cat, well over twenty season turns (years) had responded on instinct and pelts over to the he-cat someone called ToadJump. It's as the leader coyote flings itself at the younger tomcat that he is between them, taking the blow, even as he shoves ToadJump behind himself.

It's a fatal one, if ever he'd seen one. Still, those precious seconds serve well - "Barn!" Is spat as he strikes at the coyote futility. He's too old too move fast, and he knows it, "rafters!" Then, he's flung aside as chaff in the wind and he hits something with a wet thunk. The old cat, Rook, doesn't get up.

It's as if he's prayed for; he doesn't hear the calls for help, neither the distress of the cats' siblings- but he appears between ToadJump and Rook (already landed and dying) and the pair of coyotes as if he'd materialized out of the stormy air. "Go!" Is snarled by the Ghost, even as talon-like claws lash out, and he fights as ten cats over.

Finally, one coyote lays dead, and the other one takes off - its a young one, just a pup, and it's injuries would attend it. That fine silver fur is coated with burgundy, and the blood drips from the rain that's finally stopped. Strangely, he doesn't react to his own injuries, just glances after the still alive ToadJump and dismisses his injuries. He'd get to him in a moment. "Rook." Is murmured. "Let me heal you, "

"No," rasps the ancient cat, "I've lived far longer than I should have, son," not that the pair are related in the least, but because of Bird... "promise me you'll try," he hacks welly, "take them to the place,... you can get them... there. You, Ghost." His voice is growing weaker, "promise me."

"You have my oath." Blue eyes watch as his mentor, his friend, the only family he'd had left passes. A shudder runs through him as the spirit of the dead rushes through his body. FallenRains turns away from Rook, back to ToadJump, "Come here." A pause, "Let me see you. "

--------->>>

MossBlossom has left the bucket as Fallen disappears, having noticed JuniperPaws' fear she situates herself between DuskPelt and the apprentice, but she isn't very worried about anything until SplinterHeart voices that odd question and she hears yowls. "C-c-coyote!" Is called frantically, green eyes worried. Was it Rook or someone else? "R-rafters!" Is ordered, knowing that the coyotes wouldn't be able to climb that high.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:19 pm

As the coyotes tore at him, he prepared to meet StarClan. Suddenly, a flash of white fur threw him aside. He scrambled to his paws, and as his eyes took I the scene in front of him, his heart flipped. Rook had pushed him aside, and the coyotes were attacking him. He heard the order to run, to the barn. Fallenrains rushed up to help, and Juniperpaw followed him.
Toadjump hated to do it, but he knew Rook couldn't survive this, and he couldn't help.
His heart breaking, he turned, and ran. "Up! Rafters! Coyotes!" He assisted everyone in getting up to them, and turned to go help Rook, Juniperpaw, and FallenRains. But...he was too late. He saw Rook lying on the grass, and the blood in the air felt thick as fog. Rook was dead.
"I'm so sorry.." He rasped. "I..I didn't know the coyotes were here.."

Juniperpaw heard the yowls of help, and immediately shot after FallenRains. She fought alongside him, matching him slash for slash. In the end, one died and one ran.

She watched as Rook died, and tried to comfort FallenRains.

Swiftpaw grabbed Marshkit, and broughtt him up. "Hurry, Emberpaw!" He said. "Get up to the rafters!"

Flurrystar quickly snatched up Cinderkit. She helped Mossblossom up.

Daisyflower shoved Flamepelt up to the rafters.
"Come on!" She meowed.

Rye grabbed Mallowkit. Then she scrambled up, and nervously waited for Sparrow.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:19 am

MossBlossom is in the rafters, sets down MarshKit, some cat has two of her kits. Someone, "m-my k-kits! Wh-where a-are they?" But then they're at her paws and the frantic she-cat licks them to soothe herself and them. She has all three of them, Mallow, Marsh and Cinder.

And thankfully her paws aren't bleeding. Curled around them she looks at DuskPelt. Then at the stranger who'd helped her climb into the barn loft; "t-t-thank you."

--->>

FallenRains is tense, as always when the dead use him to get to the afterlife. His skin aches like a burn and sad eyes turn from Rook - who'd once told him not to bury him - and over to JuniperPaw. Her pain flutters against his nerves and he pushes aside his own, "come here," is rumbled by the bloody spectre, he presses his nose to her head and heals the injuries before stepping away. "You... fought well," is murmured; ignoring how she'd used the way he'd fought. Maybe that was her talent. Who knows? He can't bring himself to care.

It's over. It doesnt matter.

FallenRains flicks an ear at the reappearance of ToadJump. The ruddy hued (for the moment) cat mentally sighs and pads over to the ShadowClan cat. He doesn't say anything, because he's fairly sure that he'd say something cruel and that wouldn't do. Would it? So rather than deal with the apologies, he gets to work. "Both of you will be sore tomorrow, but... healed." Instead he picks up one paw and presses it against ToadJumps' shoulder, and in a moment heals him. Blue eyes then slide past the he-cat, to the barn, "go get some rest, I'll keep watch." Encourages the he-cat with a wan smile, it's a broken one at that. "The... coyotes won't be back tonight." Not after what he'd done.

And she'd done.

Despite the blood on his pelt he seems at ease, whiskers twitch, "go rest, I'll see you in the morning.... stay by SparrowClaw or MossBlossom, JuniperPaw, " is offered, "you'll be fine." He wants to be alone for what comes next--

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:21 am

Flurrystar and the others kept watch over all the kits.

Juniperpaw was healed, and she nodded encouragingly to Fallen Rains. "You can do this." She told him.

Toadjump ducked his head, wishing the ground would eat him. Juniperpaw brought him to the barn.

They arrived. "We..defeated the...coyotes....Rook....is...he is..."

"Dead." Toadjump finished.

Flurrystar pressed against MossBlossom.

Swiftpaw looked horrified. "No.." He turned to Toadjump. "Why did you have to go out? We had plenty of food here already! And you didn't catch anything but sickness!" He demanded.

Toadjump looked definant for a moment. Then he seemed to shrink.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:28 am

"En-Enough. " Says the she-cat, "m-my f-father k-knew wh-what he was d-doing." Her gentle voice is sad but she doesn't care, "R-rook al-always re-respected th-those who T-TRY." She feels her friend press against her side and swallows, "b-besides, T-ToadJump he... w-was t-trying to f-ff-follow the c-code." There's a tiny dip of her head at him. "R-rook w-wha-was very o-old, 27 y-years."

-->>

Fallen offers that same smile, blue eyes sad and then he watches them go into the barn. Injuries, from healing and the battle, ache on his pelt but he doesn't mind them - the one in his heart is worse. The silver cat takes Rook by his scruff and carries him up the apple tree, depositing the deceased into the cranies of the ancient tree. "Rest well, old friend." Is murmured before hopping down.

He goes to a large puddle and cleans the blood from his pelt before returning to the barn. Soon, Fallen climbs to the loft where the others are, "is this everyone?" Is interrupted.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:13 am

Swiftpaw didn't reply, flicking his tail furiously.

Toadjump ducked his head slightly, his heart grieving.

Juniperpaw immediately shot forwards and reached out to nuzzle FallenRains, but stopped short. Uncertain of how he would have responded to it, she clumsily moved her gesture to her chest, giving it a lick. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Her heart hammered. The dusky tom's gaze always plunged her right into her dream. She shuddered.

Flurrystar pressed against MossBlossom and moved the kits back into place.

Duskpelt looked at Juniperpaw. He had a wild look in his eyes.

Splinterheart looked at Toadjump. "Are the coyotes gone for good?"

Toadjump didn't seem to hear.

Rye stared around her. The cats that were supposed to save the Clans were not united. They were bickering. She sighed. She saw the future crumbling, for them and the Clans. No cat could save them. No cat could take charge. Cats were getting attacked by coyotes, and prey was no where to be found. The quest ended where it began. Discord and death. Rye knew they was nothing she could do. Flurrystar was not loyal to anyone but her own kits and MossBlossom. Swiftpaw looked as if he might attack Toadjump, and Duskpelt and Juniperpaw looked like the other would leap or run. The despair threatened to overcome her. Oh StarClan, save us!

Flowerdance stood in front of her clan leader. "What? A stupid prophecy means I leave? No way! I! I'm the deputy!" She hissed.
"You have valuable leader qualities, but you must leave.". Flowerdance stalked out. Her clanmates stared after her.

(New one coming to the barn, just one, from Riverclan.
She will be FlurryClan's new deputy )

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:28 pm

MossBlossom stares at the other cats, "i... I'm M-m-mossBlossom." She's trying to not stutter so badly. "Th-these are our k-kits, F-FlurryS-ss-Stars' and m-mine." The kits in question are finally asleep, and SHE is exhausted. "S-starClan has s-sent us all t-together t-to c-create a n-new clan, " she swallows, "w-we m-mm-must w-wh-work t-together." Who stole your voice, Mossy? Will you let him win forever? she remembers Rook saying. "P-please, l-ll-listen to mme."

--->>

FallenRains hears the dead speak in his ears about another cat - one LAST cat - to join the group. A she-cat who'd lead when someone named FlurryStar is done. Someone named FlowerDance. It's as the dead speak that he notes JuniperPaw come up to him, as if she needs his comfort- or maybe plans to GIVE comfort to him. Still, he's thankful he isn't touched - that the injuries from the battle and following healing are undisturbed. "I will be," the silver cat replies tiredly.

Then he turns to the rest of the cats, "listen up!" Is yelled by the typically quiet cat, unaware of the blood still staining his muzzle, throat and chest. "I will be heard! Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here, quietly, to hear what will be said!" Fallen swallows, "listen to me clan cats, I still speak with your dead."

When eyes are on him that strange he-cat wishes to melt away. "My name is FallenRains, Wanderer, Ghost, Cursed One, False Omen - " his names are rattled off one by one, "but you all can call me Fallen, or Fell." He notices recognition on SparrowClaws' face, "I am... what happens when StarClan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting decide to ... change things."

He's sitting now, eyes full of galaxies. "You were brought here, to my friends barn either because you were personally called for this quest or because someone you love was chosen." There's a few nods, "FlurryStar, " there's a flick of one dangerous paw towards the cat he named, "is to be leader of the Conjoined Clan, her deputy is on her way. I act as healer - ahem, medicine cat, until my... replacement is trained." He swallows.

"My closest friend, Rook, died tonight, no cat is at fault here." I die, tonight. Fallens' eyes move from one cat to the next, "the clans of the forest- all five of them - have been deemed unfit by StarClan, by the Tribe of Endless Hunting and Leaf and Star. Those chosen, and the rest of you, are invited to create a new clan. A clan where the warrior code is again a priority. A clan with... changes. " His whiskers twitch, "it cannot be done without you."

His tail tip flicks, "it is an arduous task, one which I will do my best to keep you alive in. Those you know from the clans... they. . Cannot know their fates. I'm sorry for the losses you feel," (Losses he knows) "you're here. You made your choice. So, Conjoined Clan, will you accept eachother as clanmates and friends, or will you doom eachother to certain, painful, deaths?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:31 pm

Flowerdance stalked away, bounding across the river. Hailstorm had told her to look for a barn with clan cats in it. She grunted. And, apparently, she was supposed to listen to her ex Clan for their own benefits. How could she see this as anything but betrayal?
The cat huffed, making her way to the barn. Flowerdance gritted her teeth. It had better be worth it..

Rye listened to Fallen Rains with silence, curious about this, deputy on her way. Splinterheart was the one who voiced her thoughts.

Splinterheart was the one who voiced it, however. "What do you mean by, deputy on their way? Deputies and leaders can't just be chosen out of mist! It's madness, what StarClan expects us to do!"

Okay, maybe not her thoughts exactly.. Rye sighed.
Rye turned on Swiftpaw. "But StarClan chose her as our leader! It must know what it's doing! We need to have faith."
"But we might just have died if they didn't! Everything StarClan sends is important. "
"Of course we are! Who else would it be?"
"Don't be stupid! The Clans sent a party there to defeat them, remember? The Lights in the Mist?"
"Because if they had, we would all be crowfood!"

Swiftpaw grunted, and lay down.
He rose again. "Is anyone else concerned, " he began, "That we ourselves have had no signs? The banished cats dragged us out with them, and SkyClan is still yet to come. How many more cats are joining, you suppose? I think it must be a lot, if this is built to what StarClan is saying. I think each Clan should have their own leader. After all, five clans is too much power for one cat, not from our Clans. Why should we trust her?" He listened to Rye's argument.
"Sure, sure, yes, all that faith stuff, but we wouldn't be in this mess if StarClan hadn't sent that prophecy."
He scoffed. "Important enough that the clans have to exile random warriors and deputies? Are we even sure that this is StarClan sending the messages?"
"Remember the story of the dark forest? It could be one of the cats from there. Like Ashfur, or Brokentail."
"The Lights in the Mist is a kit's tale. How do we know? What if some did survive?"
He raised his fur. Both cats were looking furious.

Juniperpaw listened to Rains, tilting her head.

She flicked her tail at Flurrystar. "Fallen Rains is no rouge! He's seen way more than you have! Besides, he never did say you had to. Just that they are on their way."

Flurrystar stood. "I agree with Splinterheart. I choose my deputy, Fallen Rains. You would not know this, as you are a rouge, but StarClan chose me, so I choose my deputy. I will announce it soon, but I don't think its a rouge's place to tell me who to appoint."
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:14 am

He SNORTS. Then the silver cat speaks, "I'm not a rouge," the tip of his tail twitches in agitation, "didn't you hear my NAME?" Fallen brushes off his agitation, "I've been alive for many, many moons, well... not exactly. I die and I live." He hates sharing it, "I'm not a rouge, I know your starclan. Technically I'm a member, currently, of Riverclan. " He hesitates, "kill me, you would see I speak the truth. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:26 am

Flurrystar looked extremely skeptical. "Uh huh..." She said, not believing a word.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me