1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:34 am

[★] Thornpaw [★]
    He had chosen a nest beside his sister, Crookedwillow on the other side. However, despite his eyes falling heavy with sleep, he peers over at Shimmerpaw and finds that her eyes are still open, pupils wide. "Is there something wrong, sister?" Thornpaw murmurs softly, not wanting to disturb the already-sleeping elder.

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She glances around the dim area. The nests look incredibly plush and soft, almost like that of a kittypet home. Not that she feels offended by this -- in fact, she's quite grateful for the luxury. "These nests look wonderful! You'll have to remind me to thank Lightningstrike when I get the chance," Pebbleriver muses. The fluffy tom was currently leading other warriors to nests.

The dark gray she-cat falters behind Honeyglow, offering small dips of her head in greeting to various other cats. "Oh, who is Checkers? How far away is your... I mean, our home?" Pebbleriver reminds herself that she's a part of these cats now, and she'll be making a home with them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:49 pm

Shimmerpaw

The apprentice hesitates to concern her brother, pale grey eyes are downcast, "I'm alright. I'm just not ready to sleep yet. You see? Go ahead and sleep Thornpaw. " answers the marbled cat in a soft and warm tone.

----

LightningStrike

He butts his head against his sisters' shoulder in greeting- careful to not push her over. He's almost as large as SparrowClaw after all!

---

HoneyGlow

The three legged warrior climbs carefully into a nest that is actually on the ground (because she has a hard time getting up in the morning with her infection..) "Checkers is the he-cat who lives here." Is replied, "he isn't a member of the Clan but he knows the area very well. He helped us to find you. " a black cat with a white chin pads into view, he's tiny and has a stub for a tail (one that isn't natural), "he plans to come with us." Her yellow eyes turn to the medicine cat, "our home is just a moon away, perhaps less." She reminds herself that the information sounds daunting, "the ghost, ah... Fallen, he will make it as easy as he can." The golden pelted she-cat exhales as she settles painfully into the nest.

---

Fallen

He dips his head in greeting to Checkers, his mouth is filled with herbs. The silver cat stops at MossBlossom and doctors her paws, then he rises and continues going through the clan.

His own wounds bother him, pulling and burning and aching. Fallen ends up before the medicine cat and HoneyGlow. A guesture at the stump that was her leg, and she grimaces but allows him access. "PebbleRiver, " is rasped, "I could use your help."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:05 pm

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He had settled down into a random nest in the barn. However, he currently finds himself unable to sleep and silently surveys the area, yellow irises almost diminished in the dark. He can't help but peer curiously at Mossblossom and the kits again, the queen having her paws just treated by Fallen. He silently appreciates the help that the former loner offers.

Ebonysong curiously watches the cats named Honeyglow and Lightningstrike, the brother supporting his sister as she lays in her nest. Fallen and Pebbleriver gather around the she-cat, speaking with each other. They're too far away for him to hear their words, although he wouldn't want to intrude on the possibly private conversation.

---

[★] Thornpaw [★]
    He can sense that something is off with his sister. But if she's not willing to share, then he knows not to press any further into the matter, unless he wishes to upset her more. "Okay, Shimmerpaw. Try to get some sleep? I'll see you in the morning. Maybe we can go hunting together. That would be nice," he mused sleepily.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She watches as Honeyglow lowers herself into a nest on the ground. This should be her cue to bid goodnight, but she remains around the other she-cat for a moment longer as she answers her question. "Oh, that's wonderful! I suppose I'll have to thank Checkers as well for his help," Pebbleriver purrs good-naturedly. She follows Honeyglow's gaze to a tiny, solid black tom save for a patch of white on his chin and a stubby tail.

"Wow, that's a long journey. I hope everyone will be okay... speaking of which, I should check on your injuries as well as Fallen's injuries. And I must insist that we only begin the journey when you're both well," she says stubbornly with a stern expression. As if on cue, Honeyglow settles further into her nest with a painful sigh, and Pebbleriver winces in sympathy at the sound.

Luckily enough, Fallen approaches and gestures at Honeyglow's stump. "Of course, I'll do all I can to assist you, Fallen. And then you'll let me treat you, right?" she asks, ensuring that her wording doesn't sound enough like an order.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:52 pm

Fallen

The silvery cat is focused on the terrible injury that HoneyGlow has, and he's frowning, "I should have asked your brother to come instead. " Is said as an apology, "its agrivated. I'm sorry HoneyGlow, " and it's true - the stump where her leg used to be is swollen. "I suppose Nettle would help, or maybe just some comfry," he inspects it with sure paws, "what do you think PebbleRiver?"

Of course he would have to go get the Nettle if she agrees, her stores he'd carried hadn't had any. At the medicine cats' words that aren't an order (and oh yes he recognizes that, greatfully) he stills. "You need rest. " Is decided on, "and the clan needs you more. " because he isn't worth it, he thinks, "I don't... want... to be a burden. "

And he would be, wouldn't he?

----
HoneyGlow

The she-cat clenches her teeth in pain, soft yellow eyes welling with tears. "It just needs rest-" is excused, "I know I over did things but LightningStrike needed the rest. His back -" her leader nods acknowledgement at that, "he turns so pale and dizzy. I'm worried about him. I handled it Ghost, really. "

--
LightningStrike

The large cat unhurries the plethora of kills, leaving the pile for all to eat.

---

Checkers

He adds a few more kills to the pile and frowns at his companion, "see to the healer young one," says the older male, "that is what you are to do." He nods to himself as the yellowy-blue tomcat goes to sit and wait for the pair of cats to finish tending his sister. But ... he shouldn't complain. So, after Checkers goes to take watch he takes a bird over to EbonySong. "H-hi." Stammers LightningStrike shyly.

--
Shimmerpaw

The apprentice rolls to look at her brother, "member how BareStar um... clawed me?" Is asked warily, careful to keep her voice down. "When I missed that squirrel I mean." The she-cat frowns, "I healed alright. But... I'm afraid he's going to come get us."

----

SparrowClaw

The huge Bengal cat takes a nest near the entrance of the barn, he sighs and tries to sleep.

----

MossBlossom

That clawless calico situates herself a bit more and then feeds the kits. She's so tired, but her paws hurt. Her face hurts. She shouldn't take more poppy, though Fallen had left her a seed. But, she does.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:49 am

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She allows Fallen to visually inspect Honeyglow's wound. But he appears to come to the same conclusion that she does -- the wound is very swollen and at dangerous risk of infection. "I think comfrey would be the best, it would help soothe the wound. Although nettle would bring down the swelling," Pebbleriver comments with a small frown.

The dark gray she-cat turns her head to gaze at Fallen, who speaks with a stiff stature. "Fallen, you mustn't put my worth above yours. The clan needs you just as much. And the same goes for you, Honeyglow," she murmurs to both of the cats. At the sight of Fallen's disheveled expression and the tears in Honeyglow's beautiful eyes, she rumbles a sympathetic purr.

"Neither of you are burdens, you are worthy members of the clan. And as members of the clan, it's my duty to treat you," Pebbleriver chastises gently. At the brief mention of Lightningstrike's back, she makes a mental note to check on him in the morning. The tom had been doing so much for them lately! "Honeyglow, if you allow me to treat you, the faster I can check on your brother. I know you must worry about him, and I understand exactly what that feels like."

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He casts his gaze away from Fallen and Pebbleriver gathered around the she-cat. But a few moments later, her brother approaches. Ebonysong offers a sheepish smile and licks his chest self-consciously. Did Lightningstrike see him watching? He doesn't want the blue-and-yellow tom to be angry. "Oh, hi... um, how are you?" he asks, hoping small talk will brighten the conversation.

---

[★] Thornpaw [★]
    He feels the weight of the nests being shifted as his sister rolls over in her nest, and he opens his eyes to look at her again. Her voice is quiet, but he can just manage to hear her in the near-silence. "I do remember that... and I'm. Well, I guess I'm scared too," Thornpaw admits softly with a stricken expression. But he shakes his head, the tips of his ears moving slightly. He glances around the dim scenery of the barn at the strange cats. "Even though I'm scared, I know that we'll be safe. I don't think Barestar would ever come after us, right? And if he did, these cats would protect us."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:52 am

Shimmerpaw

Her nose wrinkles in thought, "I just... this is a new place. We don't.. really.. know these cats. The silver cat and his friends I mean. " She shutters and looks at her brother, "i.. I wasn't strong enough back then. What if they think we aren't good enough?"

----

MossBlossom

There are two seeds he'd left, is discovered after careful inspection. She timidly takes one, because she could maybe sleep a bit. Then, she ends up asleep.

----

LightningStrike

That fluffy tomcat smiles at the other, "I'm fine, thank you. " He isn't, really. But that doesn't matter, does it? "Are you alright? You seem worried."
.---

Fallen

Can she read minds?

The he-cat nods at her words, "thank you. " Is stated before he is rummaging through the herbs for the comfry. It, poppy and marigold, are brought out and passes it to PebbleRiver. "I'll leave you to treating her, I'm headed for the nettle." Is responded slowly, tired but isn't this his job? "Checkers -" he flicks his tail at the black and white tomcat, "is here if you need anything. " a timid smile, "and after I get back I'll let you check me over." He leaves his red cloth stuffed with herbs near the two shecats and starts to head out.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:50 pm

[★] Thornpaw [★]
    His whiskers twitch at her remarks and her questions. "That's true... I don't know who the silver cat is either, or any of the other strange cats who aren't from our clan. But Sparrowclaw and Pebbleriver seem to trust them, so that should be enough, right?" Thornpaw reasons quietly. He blinks slowly and stifles a yawn, but he's willing to stay awake longer to console his sister. The young tom hadn't realized she was so upset! "We'll just have to prove that we're good enough."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She watches silently as Fallen pulls out herbs. The dark gray she-cat gratefully takes the comfrey along with the marigold and the poppy seeds, which would also be essential to Honeyglow's healing and easing of her pain. Did the she-cat still experience pain with that wound? "Thank you Fallen, I really appreciate it," Pebbleriver purrs. She follows the point of his tail-tip, and her green eyes meet the tom she had noticed before. Checkers had just returned from a hunting patrol, it seemed. "You better," she teases lightly at the mention of her treating him once he comes back with the nettle.

The medicine cat turns to Honeyglow, her chest still rumbling with purrs. However, her face turns solemn, not out of anger but out of sincerity and sympathy. "Will you allow me to treat your wound?" Pebbleriver asks, seeking explicit permission.

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He's completely oblivious to the fact that Lightningstrike just lied to him. But was anyone okay, really? The clan cats had just escaped their treacherous home, and he had an inkling that these cats had been through quite a lot as well, if not more. "Oh, uh... yes, I'm alright. I suppose I am worried, but it's nothing to upset you with. There's just a lot that's been happening, and I don't want to bother you."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:53 pm

LightningStrike

He settles beside the dark nosed cat, pulls his floofy tail around himself, "you aren't a bother," is answered warmly, "why don't you tell me your fears? I'll see if I can help."

--

MossBlossom

She's not fully asleep, her paws hurt too much. The kits shift at her belly, their paws kneading for comfort since their tummies are already full.

----
HoneyGlow

The gold pelted cat is still, "i... I trust you. " Is said softly, trying to conceal her anxiety: "you... you may heal me." She watches as Fallen disappears.

The young warrior swallows.

---

Fallen

He takes the exact same path out of the farmlands as he had taken into it when the clan had gone into the barn, then, he climbs a tree once outside the fence. "Nettle," is mumbled to himself before inhaling. It doesn't take long before he sets off back into the forest, back toward the abandoned camp. He doesn't go all the way back, instead he feels rather than scents, sees, or hears...

That shimmering cat dissappears into the darkness...

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:48 pm

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He watches Lightningstrike's fluffy tail slowly wrap around himself. Not meaning to mimic the other tom but moving unconsciously, Ebonysong does the same with his own thin tail and shifts his position in his next, making himself more comfortable. "Well... I suppose I'm afraid for Mossblossom. Did you meet her earlier? She's the queen that came along with us, and she brought her kits," he starts, and his yellow eyes shift over to the silhouette of the she-cat, barely discernable in the vast darkness.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    Her bright green eyes scan Honeyglow. From her stature and her body language, the she-cat still seems uncomfortable and wary. "Okay, thank you. If you ever want me to stop, just let me know," Pebbleriver murmurs. Her pink tongue flicks over her nose, and she laps up the comfrey roots, beginning to chew them. She then licks the marigold petals and chews those as well. Together, the herbs make a pasty poultice. "Now this may sting at first, but this poultice will soothe your wound," the dark gray she-cat warns as she spits the mixture onto Honeyglow's stump.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:09 pm

LightningStrike

He doesn't notice the mimic'd guesture, but he does recognize that the other is a little more comfortable with him. Most cats are until they find out. "I did meet her," says the large cat in a soothing rumble. "She... wasn't the most friendly to me, though I understand why completely." There's a marginal dip of his head. "What are your fears for her?"

---

SparrowClaw

The large ex-deputy has taken food and wet moss over to cats of the Clan, feeding and giving drinks out. Still, although exhausted, he can't sleep. He watches the silvery loner disappear, wondering if they are being abandoned. Well.. why would the dead pelted one do that? No, surely he's on some mission. He'd spoken to PebbleRiver before darting off, so it must be a mission.

Those owlish eyes turn on EbonySong and LightningStrike, but he settles in his nest instead of going over to talk with them. He closes his eyes and tries to listen in on the conversation.

---

HoneyGlow

She's absolutely still, too still for a cat who enjoys being awake before dawn. Her breath is uneven, borderline jagged, but she doesn't tell the medicinecat to stop: no its better to get it all done at once. "They smell better than they taste, I'm sure," is muttered greatfully as the wound begins to feel a bit better. "Thank you. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me