Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:32 pm

Isaac
"You're welcome." I say and offer a soft smile before nodding slowly. "Yeah, you're probably right... I'll be back soon. You know where to find me if you need anything." I smile and lightly pat her shoulder before moving over to my friends. As time passed, I found myself back in the room with the boys and the nurse. It was getting a little difficult to answer her questions, but we managed to remain level headed...

Security Guard
It wasn't like he was out looking for trouble... more just trying to complete the regular rounds and make sure everyone was safe. As he walked down the hallway, he smiled and nodded in acknowledgement to the people he passed, knowing that many people could benefit from a simple smile- especially in the hospital where bad news was more than common. It was this moment that he noticed a young woman who looked to be in immense pain. She held her head, hands clasped over ears, and slid down the wall to the floor. It was alarming, and cause for concern. As her moved toward her and asked if she was okay, the knife shining in the light caught his attention. Blood. And it didn't really seem to look very fresh... "Are you hurt?" He asked, more pressingly. Or... had she hurt someone? She evidently looked like she was in pain, and incredibly disoriented. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you some question. You'll need to come with me." It wasn't every day that someone had a bloody knife in a hospital... He took a step back, hand moving to his belt. "To your feet ma'am..."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:40 pm

((OOOOH its going down :D))

Ellie
The small trickle of blood down my ears played in the palms of my hands. I could hear the man talking but couldn't bring myself to say anything. I whimpered not moving from my spot on the wall. Squeezing my eyes shut tightly. This had to be a dream, why did this have to happen now? I fell asleep, right? This person isn't real, he's not real. Slowly the pain was letting up enough for me to take a breath, about the time he was reaching for his belt, I noticed that when I was finally able to look up. My eyes widen, this was real. Not fake, I looked towards the room where Isaac disappeared into. Worry clear on my features, this was it the military was going to execute me. I didn't know what to do, should I go with him? Should I run? So many things in my head, but I couldn't think straight. I slowly grab the blade on the ground and shove it back into my pocket while keeping an eye on the man before I got up slowly wiping my hands off on Isaac's black sweatpants he had let me use. Giving one last look from the guard to the hospital room before taking off in a sprint down the hallway in the other direction. My heart hammering into my chest, I couldn't let him catch me. I didn't want to die, I wanted to get back to my world. Things were easier. Panic set in as I realized I had no idea how to get out of here. But I started hiding around corners to try to open doors, no exit door was letting me open it. It was crazy that a medical area was this advance to lock someone in. I look at the desk with the nurses. "Open the door, please. Let me out." I cry out looking frantic, tapping my hand on the desk impatiently and I stared down the other hall watching for the guard to make an appearance.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:00 pm

Security Guard

His eyes widened as she stood slowly, and he tried to level what was in her expression. Was she having a mental break? Was she on some substance? Was she deranged? The knife slipped into her pocket and he frowned. "Miss, I need you to hand me that knife." He said slowly. And then she was gone, running down the hallway. "HEY!" He shouted, surprised by her speed and also concerned about what kind of damage she might do. "Stop!" He shouted, falling into a sprint behind her. She was quick, lithe. And she kept ducking around corners and doors. Huffing, he navigated behind her, his footsteps echoing down the hallway.

The nurses, for whatever reason, stared at Ellie. Most were not sure what to do, and then the one closest to her reached out and touched the button to release the doors. Whether it was fear or shock or just routine instinct from opening that door all day long, she wasn't sure. But the desperate need and pleading on Ellie's face and in her voice was too much.

"Stop her!" The guard called out, exasperation filling his voice as he heard the door buzz open for her. This girl was likely a danger to others or at least herself, and he needed to keep everyone safe
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:13 pm

Ellie
I looked back at him Hearing his call to stop me. Like hell was I stopping. Who knew what he was going to do. This couldn't be helped, Issac wasn't here. But I couldn't expect him to help me. He didn't know me. Where should I go? Finally running through the door the air hitting my nose almost making me stop. This was different. Clean, he was right and I couldn't be more lost. So much going on, so many loud noises. I could still hear the guard so I knew I couldn't stop. Flipping the knife in my hand in the ready. Shaking my head as I went right and ran for a little before ducking behind the wall. Pressing against it, trying to get my panting undercontroll. This really wasn't my home I'd be dead already.

(Can't remember if we were gonna have the guard catch her or if she was gonna hurt him to or just run and get lost)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:00 pm

(I don't remember, but you can just pick one and we will go with it! I'll have him grab her real quick, and she can either hurt him or escape or he can take her in(:

Security Guard
He cursed quietly under his breath as she passed the doors, but he heard it buzz open again as the nurses realized their mistake. "Miss! Stop!" He shouted. It was a hospital, so he felt some peace knowing that regardless of what happened anyone injured would be able to be helped. That still didn't sit right with him though, with the possibility of someone being seriously hurt. She could be hurt, or could hurt someone else. He ran, trying to tail her as quickly as he could. Maybe it was the multiple coffees with extra sugar and cream a day or maybe it was the fact he had started letting himself go. But he wasn't keeping up with her very well. He turned the corner, surprised to see her against the wall. "hey!" He shouted, before moving quickly to grab her. Even if that knife caught his skin, he had to detain her
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:36 pm

(Lol okay :P Ill just let him get her. So that why Issac doesn't have to try to find her lol)

Ellie
My eyes squeezed shut as she took evening breaths, she was distracted with the pounding of her heart when the Guard came up shouting. She cursed under her breath about to bolt again. He slamed into me, pinning me to the rough wall. Gasping to replace the breath he stolen from me. I got ready to attack him, but then I remembered what Issac said, "We don't kill." Wiggling and noting that I couldn't move, and he was really starting to hurt I dropped the knife. "I'm not a threat. Let go." I basically growl, clawing at his arm to try to get him to remove it. I didn't like being pinned, no this wasn't fun at all. Issac didn't say that they were mean here to. What was going on? I couldn't go back into that medical bay it smelled to, to, I couldn't even think of the word. Maybe clean?

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:20 pm

((ooh good plan!))

Security Guard
Pinning her to the wall, he panted, trying to catch his breath. He looked down, hearing the metal clang of the knife hit the tiled floors below their feet. "Do you have any other weapons?" He asked, ignoring her growled words. Her voice seemed clear enough, and she didn't smell like alcohol. She seemed pretty coherent so he wasn't so sure about illicit substances either. Looking her over, he eyed the blood and frowned. "If you are hurt we can get you medical attention. But weapons are not allowed in a hospital." She seemed fairly young, how could she not know that? "Are you here alone? Do you have family I can call?" His grip eased on her enough to not be hurting her, but to keep her restrained
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:11 pm

Ellie
My widened eyes relaxed, shaking her head. "No I'm okay. Its nothing really." I spoke softly, knowing he was looking at the blood on my ears. But I couldn't tell him what really was going on. Issac said that I needed to keep it a secret. His other questions, shaking my head softly. "No weapons here. But aren't they al-." I hushed myself thinking about it. That's not normal is it? Not here. Shaking my head gently. "Can I get that back when I leave though?" I asked softly, I wanted it back right now. I was defenseless. But heck he even got to me and I had the knife. But he wasn't a clicker. He was really human. A fat human, but human. I noticed here there had been lots of people with bellies. Was it because they had food easier then my home? "OH!" Shaking my head quickly. "Uh Issac! he's in the building, I lost him." I quickly spoke shifting uncomfortably in the big sweatshirt and his restraining grasp.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:07 am

Security Guard

He studied her face momentarily, looking for signs of lies or even psychosis. "I can leave it with the front desk for you and you can collect it when you leave." He says, not too keen on the idea of her running rampant with a knife. In all honesty, he should bring her in to make sure everything was okay. Sit her in his office while he had his coworkers locate this Isaac. But in all honesty she looked confused, and a bit lost. What had brought her to run with a knife anyways? Exhaling a sigh, he glanced down the hall before looking back at her. "What's Isaac's last name? We can page for him and he can come find you." He says. "Let's go wait for him in my office actually. I can get you some water too and maybe a snack." He says, deciding that would be the best course of action. "this way." He adds, moving to guide her toward his office, keep his hands on her shoulders now. "You aren't in trouble, just so you know."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:09 am

Ellie
Hearing that he'll leave it at the front desk for me made me feel better about it. But still I didn't want to part with it. My protection. I stared at him while he stared back. Eyeing him, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. But really I was out of my element here. This interaction alone I knew I needed to get away from this place, this town. I didn't understand how things worked. No one was attacking each other, there were no Clickers. Nothing. It was quiet. I shook my head, no I didn't remember his last name. How was I supposed to know. I don't know if they told me. I just look at him like I was stupid. And I honestly felt stupid. He wanted me to go to his office. No that sounded like certain death to me. I had to remind myself that this wasn't my world. He took my shoulders directing me down the hall where I assumed his office was. What was an office anyway? Him telling me I wasn't in trouble did little to soothe my nerves. I didn't want to be here. Why did I have to follow Issac? Why issac, I could have popped up anywhere. "Just Issac. I don't know. I don't know his last name. Please stop touching me." I spoke softly trying to brush off the grip he had on my shoulders. I was walking with him either way. I just didn't like the weighted down feeling. "One of his friends are hurt. Uh Braden is here." I said softly fliching from the loud over head voice calling a code blue. Whatever that meant. A rush of people zoomed by me and I almost wanted to hide, I tensed so I wouldn't move. The guy behind me didn't seemed fazed. I knew it couldn't be Clickers, but my brain always goes back to that.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me